For Christians confused about what to do in November

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[SIZE=20pt]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4929410721001/gary-johnson-on-immigration-domestic-and-foreign-policy/?#sp=show-clips[/SIZE]

I don't agree w/ Johnson on a few things, but he has soemthing the other candidates do not: integrity

When was he ever accused of endangering US security?

enriching himself @ the taxpayer's expense?

lying

corruptions of many and varied kinds

NOPE

none of that...

It's a crazy world... when only the filthy rich and the corrupt and LIARs can get to the "top"

really pathetic... But here we have this honest man running, and you would think he isn't running... (to hear the crooked media tell)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
hope u folks watched that

and also

Gary Johnson and running mate are on CNN Wednesday night

at 9 pm

ET

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In November i will be going to Church on Fridays and Sundays!

And that has a lot more to do with Jesus than the election.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
I take back all i ever said about Gary Johnson

he is in favor of women being able to kill their children

I will NEVER cast a vote for a pro-death candidate... never have, never will

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh... I love this! Scaliafan... You are clearly as confused as a 12 year old boy with his first....

...well. You know!

I told you before.... Don't entangle yourself with the affairs of this world! It'll drive you mad!

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
[SIZE=20pt]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4929410721001/gary-johnson-on-immigration-domestic-and-foreign-policy/?#sp=show-clips[/SIZE]

I don't agree w/ Johnson on a few things, but he has soemthing the other candidates do not: integrity

When was he ever accused of endangering US security?

enriching himself @ the taxpayer's expense?

lying

corruptions of many and varied kinds

NOPE

none of that...

It's a crazy world... when only the filthy rich and the corrupt and LIARs can get to the "top"

really pathetic... But here we have this honest man running, and you would think he isn't running... (to hear the crooked media tell)
My plan is to vote for Trump - the reason?? Hillary. THERE ARE ONLY TWO REAL CHOICES, and voting for minority party nobodys is essentially throwing you vote away. They won't get anywhere, and nobody CARES whether or not you like 'em, or why. They're NOBODYS going NOWHERE.

And THEN, I'll vote AGAINST every incumbent, regardless of party probably without even bothering to see what their names are - who cares.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Bob Carabbio said:
My plan is to vote for Trump - the reason?? Hillary. THERE ARE ONLY TWO REAL CHOICES, and voting for minority party nobodys is essentially throwing you vote away. They won't get anywhere, and nobody CARES whether or not you like 'em, or why. They're NOBODYS going NOWHERE.

And THEN, I'll vote AGAINST every incumbent, regardless of party probably without even bothering to see what their names are - who cares.
I hear ya

I was very disappointed not getting Cruz... but oh well... anything but Hillary

dont w ant Johnson either

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
I hear ya

I was very disappointed not getting Cruz... but oh well... anything but Hillary

dont w ant Johnson either
Johnson (whoever he is) was never even a distant possibility. There are TWO PARTIES. The next president will come out of one of 'em - Period. there never was any other choice.

Cruz is a "Loose Cannon", but kind of "fun" to watch as he spins his wheels in Congress.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Bob Carabbio said:
Johnson (whoever he is) was never even a distant possibility. There are TWO PARTIES. The next president will come out of one of 'em - Period. there never was any other choice.

Cruz is a "Loose Cannon", but kind of "fun" to watch as he spins his wheels in Congress.
I read Cruz's book. He is far from a loose canon. He is the one who is right whenever it comes down to an issue between him and Congress. He knows the Constitution and respects it. W/o the Constitution, we are NOTHING. We are no better than a 3rd world banana republic, which is what the far left liberals want

vote them out!

by the way, did I hear Johnson right... oh, you don't know who he is... just wondering if he really did say he was "pro-choice" (CNN Town Hall)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
In a way i find my mind these days being rather mysterious re this election

I mean.. I was once virulently against Trump.

It was seeing how liberal Johnson is that changed everything, but it is still mysterious as to how NOT against Trump i am.. I mean, yeh, i still dont like the apparent misogyny and the way he referred to that judge as "Mexican" as though that were a not-so-good thing... and i dont like they way he put down McCain, who endured much suffering as a POW in Viet Nam.. THAT was one of the worst things he said...

But I believe... well, for one thing, anyone beats Hellary. For another, i believe that DT is learning... and may be more "adjustable" than people give him credit for..

at least he doesn't think all babies should be aborted if "not wanted"

(adoptive families "want" these unwanted children, so...)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
you have to vote for Trump if u call yourself Christian

the other side wants to keep baby killing legal with no restrictions at all.. they are barbarians who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves and their power

the other side will appoint justices to the Sup Ct who will increase lawlessness... disrespect the US Constituion... No, actually they will totally ignore it

can you believe Hillary's team DESTROYED emails AFTER a subpeona was issued for those records??

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

the other side wants to keep baby killing legal with no restrictions at all.. they are barbarians who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves and their power

I am with you on the issue of abortion so don't get me wrong, however Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself and his power also so how can you make that statement about his opponents while supporting him? I'm not going to vote left but that statent sounded hypocritical.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
teamventure said:

I am with you on the issue of abortion so don't get me wrong, however Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself and his power also so how can you make that statement about his opponents while supporting him? I'm not going to vote left but that statent sounded hypocritical.
u dont know someone's heart

he says the right things, and is FAR more pro life than HC

he gets my vote... anything but the liberal who will do another 4 yrs... no thanks 2 that

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
scalia, first you say that a political candidate cares for no one but themselves, then when i point out that to be true of both sides you say; "you don't know someone's heart."
these statements of your are unfair. either both can be careless of others or you don't know the heart of either. so which is it? it's a two way street. please don't be unfair.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
either way I want to make it clear that where a candidate stands on abortion is a make or break for me as well.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
teamventure said:
scalia, first you say that a political candidate cares for no one but themselves, then when i point out that to be true of both sides you say; "you don't know someone's heart."
these statements of your are unfair. either both can be careless of others or you don't know the heart of either. so which is it? it's a two way street. please don't be unfair.
why do my statements have to be "unfair"?

oh, that's right.. maybe you want to accuse the Catholic of something... how could i forget?

anyhow, i do not contradict myself. i believe i said SOME politicians? if not, that is what i meant.. i don't have the time or the inclination to write a perfectly worded, no-errors post. every single time..

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
teamventure said:
either way I want to make it clear that where a candidate stands on abortion is a make or break for me as well.
thank you

I'm glad someone has some sense. the "enemy of the brethren" will accuse us of being one issue voters.. EXCUSE me??? Since when is life and death negotiable? Since when is there an issue more important? Since when is LIFE not an issue that touches ALL others?

but that's t he enemy 4 ya... aka liberals..

vote them out!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I will put my issues of what you said aside for reasons of our pro life. that's more important.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Trump is planning on doing some re-adjustments to the Budget in order to (if i u/stand this correctly) give tax credits to women (men) who have to pay child care expenses in order to work

I think that is a very good idea... now true, i would like to know more about where he is going to get this funding for it.. he says he will cut fraud and abuse and waste... well, that would be great...