For God so loved the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday 2-16-20, Shebat 21, 5780 1st. day of the weekly cycle, 58th. Winter day

A Keyway To Having A personal Relationship With The Lord Jesus Christ,
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John Six:44, KJV:

John Three:16-17 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans Five:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John Four:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Invitation To Come Unto Jesus:

Matthew Eleven:25-30

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, LORD of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday 2-16-20, Shebat 21, 5780 1st. day of the weekly cycle, 58th. Winter day

A Keyway To Having A personal Relationship With The Lord Jesus Christ,
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John Six:44, KJV:

John Three:16-17 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans Five:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 John Four:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Invitation To Come Unto Jesus:

Matthew Eleven:25-30

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, LORD of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Love always, Walter and Debbie

I am confused you Start out Proving GOD THE FATHER, Calls all,
But then you switch to Come to Jesus.

Should not you be say Saying Come to God the Father?

You see what I mean you say it is GOD THE FATHER,
But then you say Come to Jesus.

Should you not be trying to bring People to God the Father?

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am confused you Start out Proving GOD THE FATHER, Calls all,
But then you switch to Come to Jesus.

Should not you be say Saying Come to God the Father?

You see what I mean you say it is GOD THE FATHER,
But then you say Come to Jesus.

Should you not be trying to bring People to God the Father?
To me, Nobody should be trying to bring people to GOD the Father, in which Jesus says in the OP: "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John Six:44, KJV:

Walter