for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God protect my knee for 21 days as doctor has told to keep it safe from pressure and walk.
You can say God also protect my mind because enemy is working bombarding my mind with negative thoughts and saying.
Let God bless me with his healing care and victory over all the challenges of the enemy ehose work is to steal, kill & destroy.

Thank you!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God protect my knee for 21 days as doctor has told to keep it safe from pressure and walk.
You can say God also protect my mind because enemy is working bombarding my mind with negative thoughts and saying.
Let God bless me with his healing care and victory over all the challenges of the enemy ehose work is to steal, kill & destroy.

Thank you!
Keep yourself in prayer and thanksgiving. Medicine can make us a little grumpy but The Lord is faithful to comfort us in our times of need.

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Holy Father,
I know that you want to protect our minds and so I know my prayer will be heard. The challenges of the enemy are often greater than we can handle, but we know that you are gracious and forgiving and able to help us in our time of need.

Thank you Father for hearing my prayer. I know you always do.
Bless My Dreams and show her/him something amazing tomorrow. As the world slips into darkness please increase the light and give us a clear road ahead as we navigate our way.

Vang me voor ik val
(Catch me before I fall)

Reactions: My Dreams

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear God, help my dreams to keep focused and not put pressure on his knee. I pray that he will keep strong and know that any thought contrary or against healing is not of you but the enemy . Thank You Father, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: My Dreams