For me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying... brother, please say a prayer for me today. I will be having and upper endoscopy soon and it will determine the rest of my life. Either way, I am ready to go home. Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying... brother, please say a prayer for me today. I will be having and upper endoscopy soon and it will determine the rest of my life. Either way, I am ready to go home. Amen!
Also praying for you sister!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
yes, thanks sis. Nancy.
sure, Father God I pray for your daughter sis. Nancy she will be having upper endoscopy
Lord bless this test and treatment. Lord we pray let everything in her body remain normal. Lord please touch and heal sis. Nancy and bless her remove any worriness if any and bless with your peace and healing. Lord bless this prayer request in Jesus loving name, Amen!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, thanks sis. Nancy.
sure, Father God I pray for your daughter sis. Nancy she will be having upper endoscopy
Lord bless this test and treatment. Lord we pray let everything in her body remain normal. Lord please touch and heal sis. Nancy and bless her remove any worriness if any and bless with your peace and healing. Lord bless this prayer request in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you bro Mel. :)

Reactions: My Dreams