for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister nancy , i dont care what biden or anyone else MIGHT or could say about ya , YOU KNOW I loves ya .
Now PUT those hands up and let the LORD be praised and thanked . And ps , dont forget about the tiny shack .
Well, that's about what will BE the whole house if I ever can find one, lol. Keep getting overbidded. Not happy with the realtor either but, don't want to blow up My Dreams thread! Thanks!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that's about what will BE the whole house if I ever can find one, lol. Keep getting overbidded. Not happy with the realtor either but, don't want to blow up My Dreams thread! Thanks!
March on in the LORD my dear sister . IF THE WILL of the LORD BE SO , a house with a nice cheap price will appear .
It wont take much work to put a lean too shelter on the place either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont fall for the overbidding either . Sometimes realtors do things to get a bit more money out of it .
Beleive me , IF THE LORD WILLS , the right place at a good low price willl simply SUDDENLY APPEAR .
The love of money has ruined many people . And often realtors will look for the best highest price they can get .
I wish it were not the case , but that is how the world is my dear sister .
But , you just rest easy dear sister . IF the LORD WILLS , believe me all of a sudden ITS JUST GONNA HAPPEN . just watch .