for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is good to examine one's heart, too.
What wonderful good advice my friend. I wonder if others feel the same way . WE SHOULD ALWAYS examine our hearts
What starts with a B and ends with an E . BIBLE . lets examine our walk , our thoughts , our etc
NEXT TO WHAT IT SAYS and see if we be walking , thinking or etc the way we ought too . THIS is such wonderful
advice you gave i just had to respond to it . Thank you for that reminder . let us make sure .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Friends , not feeling well you can pray I will feel well. You can pray God touchband heal me physically, spiritually & emotionally.

Thank you!
How are you feeling today, Brother?....been thinking and praying for your health, spiritually and emotionally......God Bless You....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seriously want to weep and cry right now . this reminds me of an old secular movie
i once watched . BRANDED . Cause once one is branded , Some folks apparentently want nothing to do with them .
SO allow me a newer version of the song branded .
Branded , scorned as the ones who accuse
what do you do when you branded , yet your correction was but truth .
SOME PEOPLE are BIG TIME HATERS and judgers. TO be honest , i am quite upset about what i am seeing right now .
the behavoir of some . its as though HOW DARE THEE talk to me you mere worm of a man
i said PRAY for me , DONT DARE try and even point out a possible error , FOR I ERR NOT . THIS is the attitude i am seeing from sonemone on this site . GUESS what i have to say . REPENT , YOU the one in pride and cant even see it .
OH wait , this is a prayer thread , so allow me a prayer . LET PRIDE BE BURNED OUT OF ALL OF US .

The flesh often rebels against correction, even when delivered gently. In that case, only the Holy Spirit can deal with that person....that they will see where they need correction.

1Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

Reactions: amigo de christo