For prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your recent and continuing prayers. I sometimes have issues with breathing and a sense of smothering. Please pray for this. Since we have no church this place is my only contact with other Christians.

Thank you and God touch every need you and your family have.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your recent and continuing prayers. I sometimes have issues with breathing and a sense of smothering. Please pray for this. Since we have no church this place is my only contact with other Christians.

I struggle with breathing problems. It can be scary. I pray that you will experience relief, in Jesus' name.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen Frank.
Yes, we will be praying for you and with you...on going...

I have heard that boiling cloves into the air helps with breathing ...
Plus, try coming off all wheat products.
Just a thought ( and things that work for me) xx

D

Dave L

Keep in mind Moses was 120 and Aaron 123 when they died. And they spent most of their time walking. It cures lots of ills by living in harmony according to how God designed us. It also blows away depression. Prayers for you too.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scarring from acid reflux causes phlegm build up every time I eat. My younger brother hadto have his esophagus lined wit HB Teflon and has the same problem.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scarring from acid reflux causes phlegm build up every time I eat. My younger brother hadto have his esophagus lined wit HB Teflon and has the same problem.

Well brother, you believe in Healing, and we do too...we are praying toward that end for you. ✟

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all know that we need prayers but we also know that like Jesus our main prayers are those we pray ourselves.

For some reason God has purposely set many alone so that they have no choice but to pray to God earnestly. We also know that he will have others praying for us that we don't know of. Even as we pray for others and are not aware of who or where they are.

I've read many stories of WWII miracles due to prayers. One man and his unit were saved from destruction and later he found that his church and family were interceding for him at that very moment in the far side of the earth.
My brother Gene was Sitting in a Dallas Airport waiting the flight to Hawaii during the Vietnam War. It was the first leg of the hop to southeast Asia and Vietnam.

He was an army medic and life expectancy was low for him once in the jungles. BUT he had a praying mama. She called everyone, churches, Oral Roberts University, everyone to ask God to deliver her son from Vietnam and death. While he sat there with his fellow victims his name was called over the speaker. His orders were changed and he was sent to Germany instead of Vietnam. I'm convinced he would never have come back but prayer delivered him from death. The entire unit was sent elsewhere. Mama's prayers got through.

Last edited:

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep in mind Moses was 120 and Aaron 123 when they died. And they spent most of their time walking. It cures lots of ills by living in harmony according to how God designed us. It also blows away depression. Prayers for you too.

I've always been very physical and like to walk. I get out and cut wood by hand without my chainsaw just manual saws. Trouble with walking is peripheral neoropathy in both feet. It's exactly like standing is frying pan filled with hot oil. They've kept me up all night many nights. Also a thirty year gout veteran. The bottom of my feet feel like a sock filled with marbles. Doing the work of three on our homestead wore out everything!

My left knee had to be taken out of joint after a horse rolled on me breaking my leg. They did this to drill a hole in my leg bone to drive in a half inch diameter X 16" long steel rod to keep the bones straight. It took a year to rcover and after many decades is unhappy. Still I try to put on a knee brace and walk some. Moses didn't have a 1200 lb gelding roll on him! My dad said when my leg broke it sounded like a broomstick being broken over his knee! A cast from hip to enclosing my foot was placed but after three weeks the break slipped and I had to got to surgery, have the break rebroken and insert the steel rod. I thought it would never end.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

I've always been very physical and like to walk. I get out and cut wood by hand without my chainsaw just manual saws. Trouble with walking is peripheral neoropathy in both feet. It's exactly like standing is frying pan filled with hot oil. They've kept me up all night many nights. Also a thirty year gout veteran. The bottom of my feet feel like a sock filled with marbles. Doing the work of three on our homestead wore out everything!

My left knee had to be taken out of joint after a horse rolled on me breaking my leg. They did this to drill a hole in my leg bone to drive in a half inch diameter X 16" long steel rod to keep the bones straight. It took a year to rcover and after many decades is unhappy. Still I try to put on a knee brace and walk some. Moses didn't have a 1200 lb gelding roll on him! My dad said when my leg broke it sounded like a broomstick being broken over his knee! A cast from hip to enclosing my foot was placed but after three weeks the break slipped and I had to got to surgery, have the break rebroken and insert the steel rod. I thought it would never end.
Sorry for my assuming too much. It sounds as though you need a miracle. I know that any illness related to our mind can be healed by aligning our thoughts and attitudes with scripture alone. And I've experienced divine health for decades because of this. Even to the point I no longer need glasses. Although the mechanical parts of our body need physical attention, brushing teeth, exercise, and so on. So I always try to get people involved in bible reading because that's where we tap into the healing power of God. Hagin's scripture quotes you posted are helpful but I believe he is off in his WoF approach. Perhaps another time.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry for my assuming too much. It sounds as though you need a miracle. I know that any illness related to our mind can be healed by aligning our thoughts and attitudes with scripture alone. And I've experienced divine health for decades because of this. Even to the point I no longer need glasses. Although the mechanical parts of our body need physical attention, brushing teeth, exercise, and so on. So I always try to get people involved in bible reading because that's where we tap into the healing power of God. Hagin's scripture quotes you posted are helpful but I believe he is off in his WoF approach. Perhaps another time.

Maybe sometime Dave you could start a thread on divine healing.
I always find hearing testimonies very encouraging.
It was back in 1964 that I heard my first testimony .
W.P. Burton...a missionary in the African Congo.
Long story short, he had to have a section of his bowel ( I hope that is the right spelling, and not something that soup goes into...lol ) ..removed, so he had a colostomy bag attached. He know that he couldn't function as a missionary out in the bush with that problem so he got them all to pray. The tribe he was with surrounded the hospital and sung and prayed day and night.
W.P. Burton told the staff he had a urge to 'go to the bathroom' ...he went, and he did!!
blah blah blah...they took off the colostomy bag and told him he could go. We saw the X-rays ... his intestines showed a gap where the intestines were missing....but his body was functioning without it!!!

That's God!