For those in need of HELP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Hey guys,it is Duke. I really wanted to share some things with a lot of people.For the past 2 weeks,I was slipping in faith,to afraid to tell anyone. I quit praying to God,and slipped into some bad habbits because I wanted to be accepted by my old friends. I talked to them and told them I am not going to change. I finally am getting back on track. I am going to start praying more. I love God so much and just need some help. I have been stressed so much. Today a guy from Church just sent me a message saying Duke you have been okay? I was like yeah at first then I looked back truth is I thought I was okay,but I wasn't I need God and I am not changing that for anything!!! God I LOVE YOU!!!. Now for those in help,I was just there it is scary those few steps backwards feel like a thousand miles,that time away from the Father scared me,sure I felt free and could do whatever,but you know what I felt convicted still and just dumb,I cursed for the first time in 8 month and it scared me,just hearing it God was trying to reach me during that time and you know what today I am reached! Just everyone God will pull you out of everything,pray for your friends yourself,whoever! God helps,he has healed me from these past 2 weeks,which you may think two weeks no biggy,guys It was as if I didn't have a clue!!! I AM DONE. GOD PULLED ME AND HE CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU!!!Thanks Justin for checking up on me!!! (Follower)!Guys I am back also from my studying,which also took a lot of my time from here, or I would of posted more! God Bless,I am here and ready to resume my learning to becoming that Pastor for God!!!