Forces of Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus-saves-all.com — 03/18/2023 11:38 PM
11:32 PM Update: This is an emergency. I humbly ask for prayer my friend. As I've evangelized more, the forces of evil have attacked my family. My sister, she's a child, a minor, and my mother and I are worried she will get sexually assaulted. Condoms appeared in her bag, she's underage and evil people are tempting her to get drunk with alcohol so they can do evil to her. It's almost midnight. This man is her former crush who takes the illegal drug of cocaine. This is the scariest thing that's ever happened to her, the most horrible. More details: Prayer Request: My family is worried my sister will get sexually assaulted
Prayer Request: My family is worried my sister will get sexually as...
Prayer Request: My family is worried my sister will get sexually assaulted
Jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 2:23 PM
I saw an email to me today from Rev. Dr. Lance Haverkamp, Executive Minister of the Christian Universalist Association (CUA), an LGBT+ affirming group, which I’ve applied as a member of, ask me to write an article for them to be featured in their official newsletter! They share my beliefs, that everyone will have faith alone in Christ and go to Heaven. <3
This is a huge honor for me as I will be representing my entire www.jesus-saves-all.com website. As such, I would like to humbly ask if I can quote your messages to be featured here. I believe that your experience as a gay teenager who became a Christian will be an awesome inspirational story to others. The John 3:16 day, the Bible giveaway I won, one of your best friends moving back, I think this writing opportunity is a perfect way to discuss these topics.
can.of.soup — Yesterday at 6:06 PM
I’m so sorry those people are trying to tempt your sister, and it’s extremely brave and responsible of her to tell you! She sounds like a wonderful wonderful person and I hope these “friends” stop trying to hurt her in the ways they are ): I understand completely being tempted by bad people you consider friends, like you said it really is an abusive relationship. Last year I was stuck in two of those but I feel I came out stronger than before! Although that may not be the case for everyone. Of course I will pray for you and your family!! I’m so sorry these things have happened to you, they’re truly the works of an evil spirit and not you or your family deserves these things to have happened. I’m proud of your entire family for making this journey and some of those encounters (such as with the two men) sound truly scary having to go through ): that man tempting your sister truly needs to be saved, now more than ever. I will pray for your family, for your sister, and I pray a solution comes in time. Although, I would like to know how exactly to pray? I want to make sure I’m doing it right!!

That’s so amazing to hear you’re able to write that letter, I’m so so proud of you!!! I hope to send me a link when you’ve written it, I’d absolutely love to read it!!

My reply is as such

Thank you for your kind words and support my friend. I’ve been helping my sister for days straight these past few days, so I haven’t had time to answer your question until now. I’ve been putting together this reply on and off as a nice break while helping my family through this situation.

When she came home a few days back, I was honestly just so relieved that she got back safe. She’s still young, not just in terms of age but also in terms of how long she’s been saved as a Christian, just a few weeks ago I remember telling her the UR Gospel. It’s good to tell Christianity to children (Isaiah 54:13) but it’s hard to know at which age they can tell me they are saved. Like, a baby less than 1 years old, it’s good to read the Bible to them, but you won’t get much conversational feedback like questions since they don’t understand how to talk yet.

Honestly, my mother and I we showed her a lot of psychology articles about the signs of abusive relationships, like r/raisedbynarcissists is a useful subreddit with resources for that. We can’t be here to protect her all the time unfortunately, when she’s off on her own, she’ll have to learn how to say “No”.
James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You have my condolences my friend for the abusive relationships that you were stuck in. I’m relieved to here that you managed to make it through those difficulties and come out stronger though. I pray the Lord blesses you with the strength to heal and continue to grow stronger still.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

And thank you very much for the prayers. I forgive them for the harm they’ve done, though I would much rather that they become believers in Christ sooner rather than later in order to prevent harm from being caused. Which is my goal in spreading the Victorious Gospel, where even though everyone will be saved eventually, the pain people feel right now is real, and can be eliminated by bringing them to Christ already.

Yes, I do really think these are the forces of evil at play. As I’ve spread God’s message both online and offline more and more, I feel I’ve become more of a target for the Devil. Militarily speaking, I can unfortunately see the strategy. Satan, who wants to cause as much suffering as possible, would want to purposely target doctors on the battlefield who are healing the sick. (Which is a violation of the Geneva Conventions).

And maybe his goal too is to try and make me feel guilty for spreading God’s message. I’ve been spreading it more often, and before, things weren’t nearly this bad. However, the blessings of Christ surpass the curses of Satan, the light always overcomes the darkness.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1can.of.soup — Today at 1:41 AM
Bird watching and tennis playing truly sounds wonderful! I feel I’ve been getting through the days in such a better mood now, although I’ve noticed the forces of evil at play. Everything has been going so wonderfully, I got my dream game on sale on my switch, I found a brand new pair of AirPods in my couch my mom let me keep (there was no name on them and no one I’ve asked knows about them) but there have been some tough times as well.

So I reply with the following
Yes, knowing the truth that Christ saves all is interesting. Being saved, there’s blessings and joy of having the Holy Spirit in you. But at the same time, you can become a target of evil spirits’ temptations.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

It’s a net positive though. Even though I’ve hit by many of the Devil’s fiery darts, I still feel happier overall as a Christian, than how I was before, thinking that life was meaningless.

As a mathematical example it’s like

How I felt before I was a Christian
Christ: 0
Devil: -3
Total: -3

How I feel as a Christian currently
Christ: +7
Devil: -6
Total +1

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God finished his work that he had done, and he rested on the seventh day from all his work that he had done.

So the Devil has gotten more vicious towards me. He knows I’m going out spreading God’s message, and since he wants to optimize it’s suffering, strategically, it does make sense to go after me. But despite that hardship, I somehow feel… happier? That’s the net positive I’m talking about.

The world in it’s current state has gotten more brutal, world war 3, climate change, economic recession, and yet, my smile is so much wider? Sometimes I just start laughing out of joy! To Satan, I say “BRING IT ON!”. Because in Christ, victory is already assured.

Colossians 1:24 Now I rejoice in what I am suffering for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

I also just checked my Nintendo Switch and… black screen, not enough power. Oof. Ok, I will update this part when it has at least enough power to open the menu lol.

Next Day Update: I’m back. Alright, it’s 100% battery now. I’ve played video games with my sister on the Switch for many hours, some of them include Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [not done yet], Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Fire Emblem: Three Houses (played through the whole Blue Lions route with her), Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes [not done yet], Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Minecraft, Kirby Star Allies, Kirby Star Allies, Kirby and the Forgotten Land [not done yet], the Japanese version of Persona 5 Strikers (we used an app on the iphone to translate LOL), others and around 39 demos XD (and plenty of free apps too, it’s a good strategy to leave the switch downloading overnight to not slow down the wifi). My Switch might seem full of apps, but most of them are just downloaded from the EShop for free…….. My mom’s even joined in for some… though much simpler ones like… the Jump Rope Challenge…

Ayyyy free AirPods! First off, glad you asked other people about it lol. Don’t wanna accidentally take someone else’s airpods XD. But honestly, that feels like something an angel would place there. They’re known for altering physical environments

Acts 5:18-19 18 They arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail. 19 But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out.

If I ever get thrown in jail for writing a bunch of Victorious Gospel papers and taping them to street poles and handing them to people, I’m hoping one of the angels can get me outta there!

Revelation 19:10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God.” For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

However, we must not worship the angels. We must only worship God, who is Jesus. Like… honestly I find that the angels have a lot of really cool powers! But, it was God who gave them those abilities! Just like how I can do nice things for you, but you must not worship me! I’m just an ordinary person, some regular guy who got lucky when finding the truth. Christ is the one who we must worship, as after all, He’s the one who wanted to save everyone from the beginning, and will!

So those AirPods may indeed be a gift from God! The Lord loves hosting celebrations after all. He’s really extra when it comes to blessings.

Isaiah 25:6-8 " On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wine, of rich food full of marrow, of aged wine well refined. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations; And he shall destroy on this mountain the surface of the covering cast over ALL nations. he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove his people’s disgrace from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.

Post commentary
Video games can be a good way to connect with other Christians, and a tool for evangelism. For instance, I use the video game “Roblox” in the online server “Free Draw” to write out Bible verses and spread the Gospel in the chat.
The Gospel is as such, believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be permanently saved. Thus, all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and all will go to Heaven.
Psalm 145:17 God is "gracious in ALL His works."