Foreclosure 'Angel' Saves Woman's Home

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Just as Christina said in the chatbox.
smile.gif
It is so beautiful....(Oct. 27) -- A tearful Tracy Orr went to a Dallas auction to watch her foreclosed home get sold off to the highest bidder. But by the time the auction was over, she was looking forward to moving back in.How did her fortunes change so dramatically? The credit belongs to Marilyn Mock, an auction attendee who was spurred into action by Orr's heartbreak. Mock bid on the home, even though she had never laid eyes on it, and when she won it, she said she'd let Orr move back in."I'm still in shock," an emotional Orr told CNN on Monday"People need to help each other and that's all there is to it," she told WFAA-TV, which has the full story. You can see a video version via AOL Video.Bloggers are extolling Mock's generosity. "It is so wonderful to see such random acts of kindness in these times of crisis and 'emotional foreclosures,'" says The Liberal Chronicles.Little Pink Clubhouse wonders at the randomness, too: "Sometimes, one entertains angels unaware."Orr is just one of many thousands of people who have lost their homes in foreclosure. More than 240,000 homes went into foreclosure from July through September alone. The Associated Press looks at the ongoing crisis and explains why the situation is going to be difficult to fix.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Marilyn Mock paid $30,000 for the house. The original owner, Tracy Orr, will now make payments to Mock. I couldn't find anything on what the house was worth, but it must have been more than $30,000. Back before the housing bubble popped, buying real estate like this and fixing it up for resale was a highly popular way of getting-rich-quick.

StopForclosure

Nov 11, 2008
Hi everyone. I was wondering if i could get your feedback. Im putting together a new course for homeowner's call "How to Stop Foreclosure NOW,"I really love you feedback on whats your #1 question is related to foreclosure as a homeowner.To say "thank you" for helping me out, you'll get a copy of new course before we release in into the market.(should be ready in a few weeks). This course will sell for between $79-$99, but ill share it with you for free just for giving me feedback.Its quick and only takes 1 minute. You can type your question here:hxxp://homelock.blinkweb.com (just change 'hxxp' to 'http' )Thanks in advanceJason