Forgiven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unworthiness, sinfulness and unrighteousness does not and has not disqualified individuals from being granted the eternal blessing of God. One woman discovered this and a man is about to discover it also. We explore Luke 7:36-50 known as “The Parable of the two debtors” but there is more to the story than what lays on the surface.

Forgiven
[ten minutes]

Please share this video with those who might be thinking about following Jesus.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sinfulness and unrighteousness does not and has not disqualified individuals from being granted the eternal blessing of God.
I can see why nobody has taken interest in your post in over two months, sad

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unworthiness, sinfulness and unrighteousness does not and has not disqualified individuals from being granted the eternal blessing of God. One woman discovered this and a man is about to discover it also. We explore Luke 7:36-50 known as “The Parable of the two debtors” but there is more to the story than what lays on the surface.

Forgiven
[ten minutes]

Please share this video with those who might be thinking about following Jesus.
This is a good parable. I like what is said there, faith in God is good and he forgave her many sins. Great post.

Reactions: amigo de christo

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see why nobody has taken interest in your post in over two months, sad
Well, I am speaking to those who have a very deep sense of unworthiness because of past sins. Such people have a hard time accepting love, even from God, because they feel as though they don't deserve love.

In my view, everyone deserves love, anyone can be forgiven, past sins is no obstacle to God. He will not break a bent reed. Jesus said, "blessed are the poor in spirit." David said, "A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise."

There is hope for all who want to be saved, even if a person feels that he or she doesn't deserve it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I am speaking to those who have a very deep sense of unworthiness because of past sins. Such people have a hard time accepting love, even from God, because they feel as though they don't deserve love.

In my view, everyone deserves love, anyone can be forgiven, past sins is no obstacle to God. He will not break a bent reed. Jesus said, "blessed are the poor in spirit." David said, "A broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise."

There is hope for all who want to be saved, even if a person feels that he or she doesn't deserve it.
Your statement in the opening OP seen below in bold red is "False" the sinful unrighteous aren't receiving God's eternal blessings

Your post strongly suggest they are granted God's blessings "Wrong" not one word mentions how they can obtain God's blessing, as being only through the cross of Calvary

"sinfulness and unrighteousness does not and has not disqualified individuals from being granted the eternal blessing of God."

Reactions: amigo de christo

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement in the opening OP seen below in bold red is "False" the sinful unrighteous aren't receiving God's eternal blessings

Your post strongly suggest they are granted God's blessings "Wrong" not one word mentions how they can obtain God's blessing, as being only through the cross of Calvary

"sinfulness and unrighteousness does not and has not disqualified individuals from being granted the eternal blessing of God."
After these two comments, I am certain that you did not watch the video. Too bad, all your objections are answered there. Also it seems you are taking me out of context and once I explain my answer, you reject my explanation.

Are you feeling okay?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After these two comments, I am certain that you did not watch the video. Too bad, all your objections are answered there. Also it seems you are taking me out of context and once I explain my answer, you reject my explanation.

Are you feeling okay?
Your explanation was given in your opening statement, and my critique was of this, not what was in a video clip or a response

Enough said, I'm out

Jesus Is The Lord

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I remember watching this awhile back (and another one you did). You do the very beginnings so artfully that they always make me begin weeping. The other one I remember began with Jesus’ feet walking through sand. You do it so artfully somehow that it immediately evokes my tears. Strange how you are able to do that!

Reactions: CadyandZoe

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it’s not too much trouble can you post the other one (with His feet)? I’d like to see it again.
You somehow always pick the exact right music too. It just all comes together perfectly and evokes my depths.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a good parable. I like what is said there, faith in God is good and he forgave her many sins. Great post.
I think most folks miss out on a key . And i mean THE KEY to this parable .
Notice who went to his house forgiven . The one who actually repented of his evil . HE knew he had done wrong
and he hated the very evils of his flesh . A repentant and contrite heart . I THINK too many miss that .
A contrite and repentant heart . Notice he was not justifying his sin or his own rightousness .
Too many justify their sin and use that parable as an example to preach a false love .
See the goodness of GOD actually leads one to repentance . Godly sorrow working within the individual to draw them to repentance .
Notice the man didnt say , I am a sinner , oh GOD made me that way and he is fine with my errors .
The man felt deep sorrow and great heaviness over the evils Within his flesh . SEE the difference .
Today we got folks who defend sin and use the name of JESUS to do so . WE both know that is false dont we .
Also too many attack those who are serious and do warn and correct . BIG no no too . We should look out for the brethren
and always point to the truth of every lovely word of the LORD . Such a beautiful pattern JESUS left . We would be wise indeed
to heed it and continue it . Now let all lift those hands up and praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if he repents forgive Him . Pay attention to the pattern well .
And if he repent forgive him . first part of the pattern is if your brother errs against you
REBUKE HIM . SEe the pattern . If one in the church is in error they need to be rebuked . IF they repent amen
If not , cast them out of the church till they repent of their evil and or support of evil .
Leaven and error and error and leaven will never travel alone . Let them in and dont correct and they bring many a friend .
For in time the place gets leavend up full . IF WE LOVE WE CORRECT . AS GOD DOES LOVE and ALL HE loves HE also corrects .
I say we learn those bibles fast . Get dug in deep and learn the true pattern . cause too many sensual pastors are leading and have been leading
their flocks to another god , another jesus and it cannot save them .

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it’s not too much trouble can you post the other one (with His feet)? I’d like to see it again.
You somehow always pick the exact right music too. It just all comes together perfectly and evokes my depths.
You warmed my heart with your comments. Thank you. I will try to make another video with the feet. :)