Forum Rules

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where could we read the rules for members? I tried looking for it and there was a short description under "Terms of Service and Rules" but I didn't see anything outlined in a more easy to understand format like the way the Privacy Policy is written.

Is there a better outlined list? If there is, could we get a sticky? Don't know who to tag for this.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a rule . Let the LORD be praised continously . And let us love every Word He ever spoke .
PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .
Now leap up fluffy and praise the glorious Lord . Be encouraged dear sister .
You're right, amigo! I agree. :)

I thought it would narrow down some of the abuse on here if there was an easy to see/readable explanation of the rules. (In other places, it's usually on the sidebar, but a sticky in the Community Welcome Center would be nice, too. Also helps to know when to report/when to not. Seems a little unclear.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I thought it would narrow down some of the abuse on here if there was an easy to see/readable explanation of the rules. (In other places, it's usually on the sidebar, but a sticky in the Community Welcome Center would be nice, too. Also helps to know when to report/when to not. Seems a little unclear.
I agree because there have been some nasty posts lately.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree because there have been some nasty posts lately.
Yes! And it seems worse the past week.

It would also be easier to be able to see all of the rules in one place in outline, as opposed to being placed everywhere in various places. (Example: Christians aren't to post new threads in the non-Christian forums, don't know what else is there, etc )

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes! And it seems worse the past week.

It would also be easier to be able to see all of the rules in one place in outline, as opposed to being placed everywhere in various places. (Example: Christians aren't to post new threads in the non-Christian forums, don't know what else is there, etc )
Even though I have used my ignore option a lot recently I'm still still seeing some very unChristian posts, and people who think they know everything and look down on those of us who don't agree with them. And obviously the ones who are nothing more than trolls whose purpose is to cause dissent and division. I'm so glad though, that along with the goats there such a lot of nice sheep.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go. :) I will agree with the fact that the rules are a bit wishy-washy sometimes though. :/

Christianity Board Forum Rules
Thanks! Would be nice to have it stickied again and/or still. 2009! And it looking over it, it looks like not much has changed from what they were dealing with. LOL Doesn't seem like any of it is outdated either.

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where could we read the rules for members? I tried looking for it and there was a short description under "Terms of Service and Rules" but I didn't see anything outlined in a more easy to understand format like the way the Privacy Policy is written.

Is there a better outlined list? If there is, could we get a sticky? Don't know who to tag for this.
Rule number one..... know there are Lions out there in sheep's clothing
Rule number two..... recognise who they are, pronto
Rule number three... don't put my head in the Lions mouth

Rule number four..... know there are sheep out there
Rule number five..... don't mistake them for Lions
Rule number six...... protect the sheep where possible

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you know that i have been called anti christ , son of perdition and lots of other names , yet i never reported a one of them .
Its on them . we will all stand before GOD . And no amount of harsh words against me will take my joy from me .
For when i am attacked for pointing to JESUS and sound doctrine , i simply rejoice for even that light persecution against me .
Many will end up in the lake of fire . That is not my desire for them , but they will . The thing i would say is
IF we see ones teaching false things and they wont hear , do as heart two soul did and ban them till they do repent .
safety of the flock is my concern . but as far as name calling , let folks call me as they will , Just let me PRAISE GOD and continue
to point to the glorious truth no matter the cost . SING TO THE KING sister . OH sing to the LORD .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that i have been called anti christ , son of perdition and lots of other names , yet i never reported a one of them .
Its on them . we will all stand before GOD . And no amount of harsh words against me will take my joy from me .
For when i am attacked for pointing to JESUS and sound doctrine , i simply rejoice for even that light persecution against me .
Many will end up in the lake of fire . That is not my desire for them , but they will . The thing i would say is
IF we see ones teaching false things and they wont hear , do as heart two soul did and ban them till they do repent .
safety of the flock is my concern . but as far as name calling , let folks call me as they will , Just let me PRAISE GOD and continue
to point to the glorious truth no matter the cost . SING TO THE KING sister . OH sing to the LORD .

That is a good word, brother. I have called it out a few times as I have seen it lately...which doesnt help. But I may start reporting earlier, just because there is a reason friends with really good hearts leave. Not everything is a debate and not every fellowship topic is wicked. There is an army of God rising up though, where we need to stand our ground and just praise God/ignore the evil spirit/(report also I believe to let the moderators decide), because this is a good forum with good people here. And we can make a difference and be the body that truly shows Christ Jesus. I do not want to be a judge, and ever since I modded at CF years ago, I just havent cared to apply/do it again. It steals my peace.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rule number one..... know there are Lions out there in sheep's clothing
Rule number two..... recognise who they are, pronto
Rule number three... don't put my head in the Lions mouth

Rule number four..... know there are sheep out there
Rule number five..... don't mistake them for Lions
Rule number six...... protect the sheep where possible

LOL, lions are good though right?

Edit: It is the wolves you want to watch. Jesus Christ is the lion of Judah and the lamb of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a good word, brother. I have called it out a few times as I have seen it lately...which doesnt help. But I may start reporting earlier, just because there is a reason friends with really good hearts leave. Not everything is a debate and not every fellowship topic is wicked. There is an army of God rising up though, where we need to stand our ground and just praise God/ignore the evil spirit/(report also I believe to let the moderators decide), because this is a good forum with good people here. And we can make a difference and be the body that truly shows Christ Jesus. I do not want to be a judge, and ever since I modded at CF years ago, I just havent cared to apply/do it again. It steals my peace.
March on in the LORD . The house passed the SGB . so now that vile thing will make its way to the senate .
IF it passes , our persecutions will soon follow . No fear of man , no fear of death , JESUS is with the lambs .
But never conform to a lie . The SGB is not about equality . Its about eradication .
OH , by SGB i mean sodom gomorra bill , the HR five bill .
This bill is not about equality , just as the social justice is not about equality . THIS is about ERADICATION .
The eradication of truth and those who will and do speak truth . Things will only continue to speed up , we are in the last days .
OH but the LORD is with us . AS HE was with lambs through all ages no matter what they have had to face .
SO march ON IN THE GLORIOUS LORD and let all endure faithful to the end .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
March on in the LORD . The house passed the SGB . so now that vile thing will make its way to the senate .
IF it passes , our persecutions will soon follow . No fear of man , no fear of death , JESUS is with the lambs .
But never conform to a lie . The SGB is not about equality . Its about eradication .
OH , by SGB i mean sodom gomorra bill , the HR five bill .
This bill is not about equality , just as the social justice is not about equality . THIS is about ERADICATION .
The eradication of truth and those who will and do speak truth . Things will only continue to speed up , we are in the last days .
OH but the LORD is with us . AS HE was with lambs through all ages no matter what they have had to face .
SO march ON IN THE GLORIOUS LORD and let all endure faithful to the end .

Yeh, posted about that on facebook. Im not sure who my senator is to call about it. Just another thing making me sad lately. 80 to 90% of youth grow out of gender dysphoria. Operation would change their lives. It is very disturbing and hope Christian surgeons won't go against their conscience to do that.

But speaking of rules...thankfully this is off topic. Lol. But I feel you...just waiting on the Lord.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh, posted about that on facebook. Im not sure who my senator is to call about it. Just another thing making me sad lately. 80 to 90% of youth grow out of gender dysphoria. Operation would change their lives. It is very disturbing and hope Christian surgeons won't go against their conscience to do that.

But speaking of rules...thankfully this is off topic. Lol. But I feel you...just waiting on the Lord.

I think it's a good statement. That's true, actually, and I'll confirm it. I think the numbers are up to 90-95% by full adolescence. I read this last night, actually.

I'm not going to get into politics ... (yes I am) ... but you have to be 18 years old before you can get a tattoo. In this state, you have to be 21 years old to buy a pack of cigarettes. (You're old enough to die for your country at 18 though.)

Why? Because the kid might regret it, but it's okay for the government to mutilate a 10-year-old child for the rest of their entire lives without the parent's consent. That child might not be considered even old enough to decide which parent they want to live with. So where's the logic? Who knows, math is racist in Seattle. They actually wanted kids to choose their "math identity." Because they're nuts.

Was looking for Christian cartoons for my kid and ran across Funny or Die videos involving the crucifixion.

Last night, I found out there was a TikTok for promoting abortions and saying "It can actually be hilarious." What the bleep is wrong people? I don't know, but I'm trying to figure out how to pray for it.

/endminirant

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though I have used my ignore option a lot recently I'm still still seeing some very unChristian posts, and people who think they know everything and look down on those of us who don't agree with them. And obviously the ones who are nothing more than trolls whose purpose is to cause dissent and division. I'm so glad though, that along with the goats there such a lot of nice sheep.

I think being led of the Spirit comes into play some, personally. I have seen reports of really nasty stuff being said going back to well before the election, but for whatever reason I am blessed not to be on threads where I'd see it most of the time...

I do believe it's there. We got mobbed by some strange Unitarian cult en masse last week, and I was led by the Spirit to be on that immediately and expose and report it. But usually I seem to be on threads where most everything is cordial, even fun. Aside from my own little outburst a few days ago with Waiting On Him, life has been good, LoL.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are already in the right forum...just look down in the threads and you will see it.