Franklin Graham asks: "What's wrong with these people?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In response to the disrespectful and despicable actions of Nancy Pelosi and her *Demoncrats* at the OUTSTANDING State of the Union message by Donald Trump, evangelist Franklin Graham asked "What's wrong with these people?"

I'm sure he knows the answer but if he were to state it publicly, there would be a firestorm from the Left. So what's wrong with these people is that they are demonic. They are possessed and controlled by demons, who are controlled by Satan. Therefore hatred is their primary attitude. Jesus said that Satan (the thief) is motivated to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). So are his minions.

They are demonic their hatred for:
(1) Donald Trump
(2) Trump's successes
(3) the gains made by ordinary Americans
(4) the present strength of America under Trump
(5) the Constitution
(6) democracy and what it means for free and fair elections
(7) the liberties and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution
(8) free enterprise capitalism
(9) the rule of law
(10) liberty and justice for all

They hate the concept of America, even though they live in America, and take advantage of all its systems. But they still refuse to move to China or Cuba or Russia.

All they want is power, so that they can waste the hard-earned money of tax- payers while they destroy America and what it stands for.

Pelosi shredded the Constitution with her BOGUS ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, and now she shredded an official document formally handed to her as Speaker of the House. She disgraced America in the eyes of the world, just like Schiff and his gang. She also disgraced herself and showed the true hateful heart of the Democrat party today.

The remedy for all this anarchism and hatred is for prosecutions to begin, and for all the hate-mongers to be locked up behind bars. If not there will be massive voter fraud and the next presidential election will be utterly sabotaged.

The reason this is posted in Ethics & Morality is because the Demoncrats are teaching others (especially the younger generation) that Ethics and Morality are worthless, and that the only thing that counts is power. Let's hope no Christian votes for any of them.

Joel Pack

Apr 21, 2018
Roanoke
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though you have some good thoughts, I still can’t completely agree with your assessments. Mainly, its because of “sweeping, all-inclusive” language such “these”, “their”, “they” etc. Its always wrong to lump the masses into one description.

I’m independent, but that is inconsequential to the issue. The problem for me is that I have Christian friends who did not vote for Trump, as is true of about 20% of the American Christians. I believe they have valid reasons, some political, some not.

There are times when I wonder about the evangelical advisory board he keeps close by. Why can’t they advise him on some of his language, his “below the belt” criticisms of some of his rivals, his “misstatements”, etc. I like many things about Trump, such as his support of Israel, his support of religious freedom, and others. I think integrity is among the most important traits of a president, however.

Reactions: Willie T

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem for me is that I have Christian friends who did not vote for Trump, as is true of about 20% of the American Christians.
You are harking back to 2016. But after this CONSPIRACY to effect an illegal coup and take down a legitimately elected president (which began even before Trump took office), I wonder how many Christians can support such sedition and treason (not to mention irrational hatred). And that's the bottom line today. No one is claiming that Trump has no flaws. But that is not even the issue.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are harking back to 2016. But after this CONSPIRACY to effect an illegal coup and take down a legitimately elected president (which began even before Trump took office), I wonder how many Christians can support such sedition and treason (not to mention irrational hatred). And that's the bottom line today. No one is claiming that Trump has no flaws. But that is not even the issue.

“It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding." Daniel 2:21

God is still on the throne, and so is Donald Trump, God's chosen!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In response to the disrespectful and despicable actions of Nancy Pelosi and her *Demoncrats* at the OUTSTANDING State of the Union message by Donald Trump, evangelist Franklin Graham asked "What's wrong with these people?"

I'm sure he knows the answer but if he were to state it publicly, there would be a firestorm from the Left. So what's wrong with these people is that they are demonic. They are possessed and controlled by demons, who are controlled by Satan. Therefore hatred is their primary attitude. Jesus said that Satan (the thief) is motivated to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). So are his minions.

(1) Donald Trump
(2) Trump's successes
(5) the Constitution
(9) the rule of law

They hate the concept of America, even though they live in America, and take advantage of all its systems. But they still refuse to move to China or Cuba or Russia.

All they want is power, so that they can waste the hard-earned money of tax- payers while they destroy America and what it stands for.

Pelosi shredded the Constitution with her BOGUS ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT, and now she shredded an official document formally handed to her as Speaker of the House. She disgraced America in the eyes of the world, just like Schiff and his gang. She also disgraced herself and showed the true hateful heart of the Democrat party today.

The remedy for all this anarchism and hatred is for prosecutions to begin, and for all the hate-mongers to be locked up behind bars. If not there will be massive voter fraud and the next presidential election will be utterly sabotaged.

The reason this is posted in Ethics & Morality is because the Demoncrats are teaching others (especially the younger generation) that Ethics and Morality are worthless, and that the only thing that counts is power. Let's hope no Christian votes for any of them.

Well said Enoch.
God help us all if and when the Dems take full power.
Violent times for sure, because they are already an angry violent people.
And role modelling to the next generation... :(

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding." Daniel 2:21

I like that verse...but I have often wondered when it says that...how come God listens to the masses and not to us...and we end up with the likes of Justin Trudeau ...who is destroying Canada and our economy very successfully .
So do we sit back and just say.."He is God's man for this hour"?

That is something I have never understood with politics ....

Reactions: Stan B

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like that verse...but I have often wondered when it says that...how come God listens to the masses and not to us...and we end up with the likes of Justin Trudeau ...who is destroying Canada and our economy very successfully .

That is something I have never understood with politics ....

Don't wreck a totally triumphant day with the mention of Trudeau! :) The only message I get from the election of Trudeau, is that God is angry with Canada, and is going to punish us! :-( Perhaps we are in the end times, and Trudeau is God's answer to our desires. :)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nope! If we just apathetically sit on our butts and do nothing, then we deserve what we have earned.

I think there is something in Scripture about Fighting the good fight!

Reactions: Helen

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(1) Donald Trump
(2) Trump's successes
(5) the Constitution
(9) the rule of law

She tore up papers? How demonic can you get?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She tore up papers? How demonic can you get?
She did not just tear up "papers". She tore up a State of the Union Address which is required to be formally handed to the Speaker of the House and to be RETAINED as an official record. This was disrespectful to (1) Congress, (2) the audience within Congress, (3) the President, (4) the American people, (5) the Constitution, and (6) the whole world watching the leading nation of the world. This was a felony.

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy
Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She did not just tear up "papers". She tore up a State of the Union Address which is required to be formally handed to the Speaker of the House and to be RETAINED as an official record. This was disrespectful to (1) Congress, (2) the audience within Congress, (3) the President, (4) the American people, (5) the Constitution, and (6) the whole world watching the leading nation of the world. This was a felony.

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy
Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)
Calm down. I'm sure the House has its own official copy.

If it was a felony, maybe the Justice Department should have her arrested. What do you think? Send her to a concentration camp for twentyyears for this grievance deed?

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This my dear Kerry I am sure, was a weeeee bit of sarcasm ... :D

But, I flat out agree, (sarcasm or not )...she seems possessed to me...God help us all .. when we have "leadership" like of her!! o_O
Will God help us if we vote for leadership like that????

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This my dear Kerry I am sure, was a weeeee bit of sarcasm ... :D

But, I flat out agree, (sarcasm or not )...she seems possessed to me...God help us all .. when we have "leadership" like of her!! o_O
What has she done to lead you to think she's possessed? It can't be ripping up papers, can it? My goodness, I hope not -- I've been known to rip up papers myself at times.

Reactions: Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(1) Donald Trump
(2) Trump's successes
(5) the Constitution
(9) the rule of law

In 2012, the Democrats openly kicked God out of their Party! What more can we say?

Dems Remove All References to 'God' From 2012 Party Platform

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2012, the Democrats openly kicked God out of their Party! What more can we say?

Dems Remove All References to 'God' From 2012 Party Platform
Sounds like the Christian thing to do to me since I don't believe in mixing politics and religion, saying "God is on my side, so vote for me."

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

But vote for Trump since he says God is on his side.

Reactions: Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like the Christian thing to do to me since I don't believe in mixing politics and religion, saying "God is on my side, so vote for me."

Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Oh, I see, keep "religion" compartmentalized. Don't let it affect our politics.... Better stop using the Bible to swear in public officials. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I see, keep "religion" compartmentalized. Don't let it affect our politics.... Better stop using the Bible to swear in officials. lol
I think we should stop using Bibles that way when the Bible says not to swear at all.

Would you like to go back to the days when Catholic kings used the Inquisition to make sure their kingdoms were appropriately Christian? Sure why not, eh, but this time put Franklin Graham and Paula White in charge of who's right and who's a heretic.

Talking about Franklin Graham! He is wondering what's wrong with other people? I ask what's wrong with him? I thought -- I felt quite certain in fact -- that Donald Trump won the election fair and square in the Electoral College. That was because of the way people voted. Graham however thinks God made Trump President. Oh my goodness. Some people think Putin did it, Graham says God did it. Ha, ha, maybe God jinxed the computer app the Democrats in Iowa tried to use to count votes.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we should stop using Bibles that way when the Bible says not to swear at all.
Maybe you're right about this, but this is how it's done, and it shows that Christianity was a part of our politics from the founding of this nation.

Would you like to go back to the days when Catholic kings used the Inquisition to make sure their kingdoms were appropriately Christian?
I would expect you to draw such an illogical conclusion from my statement. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Willie T and prism