Franklin Graham in Poland

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enjoying him something to eat anyway...
436257912_983349633160631_7061959658460383267_n.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Walk With My Father... I am so glad that in 1974, on my twenty-second birthday, I took a walk with my father along Lake Geneva in Lausanne, Switzerland. It became for me a pivotal walk – one that led me to do an about-face.

There was a spiritual battle raging within me that I did not completely understand until my father gently confronted me. As I walked beside him, he said, “Franklin, your mother and I sense there is a struggle going on in your life.” The truth of his words startled me. I thought I had been covering up my sin well. He said, “You’re going to have to make a choice either to accept Christ or reject Him.”

Reactions: BlessedPeace

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a child Billy Graham was my first exposure to a televangelist. My parents never missed his sermons.
When Billy Graham would preach I could not stay in the room for the conviction of the Holy Spirit was mighty coming through those air waves. Even as I meditate on it now it is hard to do so with dry cheeks.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Billy Graham would preach I could not stay in the room for the conviction of the Holy Spirit was mighty coming through those air waves. Even as I meditate on it now it is hard to do so with dry cheeks.
I cried on and off for days when I heard he passed away. He suffered terribly before he died. Like the trials of Job.
Losing his wife,his health. He never wavered one bit from his faith. And even ministered almost to the end.

One of a kind. We were blessed to have him share this world with us. Countless souls led to the cross.

Reactions: rockytopva