Free Christian Happy Christmas Image

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Leviman

Aug 14, 2012
Hello if anyone has a website and is looking for a Happy Christmas image thats Christian based you can use this image which i created for any type of use, commercial or whatever. It is is only a basic image but it may do someones website.

jesus-xmas_zps99bacd49.gif

Just right click the image and save it to your Pc, then upload it and use it on your website.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Leviman said:
Hello if anyone has a website and is looking for a Happy Christmas image thats Christian based you can use this image which i created for any type of use, commercial or whatever. It is is only a basic image but it may do someones website.

jesus-xmas_zps99bacd49.gif

Just right click the image and save it to your Pc, then upload it and use it on your website.
Cute image. But the way it is set up most people would be afraid to click on it for fear of a virus, especially the little dialogue box that comes up says "save" when in fact all it's doing when I click on it is to take one to the IP address of the picture, i.e.

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz14/ralthor/jesus-xmas_zps99bacd49.gif

Nobody knows whether or not hitting save will download malware --- I know I would not trust clicking on the save button. When I clicked on the save button, I got the same as the link I gave above so I just made it easy on everyone here.

Then again.... maybe I'm just getting old and that's the way photobucket works. :lol: But I know every picture I post using PB uses a link like I gave above.

Leviman

Aug 14, 2012
Thanks, I see your point it, i use Photobucket to host these images. Its funny how you cant right click on it and save it from this forum but it must be a Photobucket thing. you can rest assured i have no malware on this image, after all it is just an image and not some text or zip file.

I will stick it on one of my hosting accounts for better access :D

God Bless

Here is the new image in the new location:

jesus-xmas.gif

Leviman

Aug 14, 2012
Hello i have another image which i made in photoshop to share with anyone who wants to use it:

xmas-7_zps1f9dbca9.jpg

Its also attached to the post :)

God Bless

Attachments

• xmas-7.jpg
    xmas-7.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 3