Friday Funnies by Joe McGee

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe McGee is a Christian marriage counselor. He teaches marriage relationship per God's Word.

On certain days of his ministry, he does short stories that have a final Biblical Message, and it makes you think.

He is naturally... funny. Enjoy!

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a funny (yet not funny in its finality really) joke, although not related to this: A muslim man and a hindu man are walking and talking together in a US city, calmly discussing why their religion is the right religion. A terrorist bomb blows them up, killing them. They are instantly transported to Hell. They look around at their surroundings and realize where they are. They look at each other, then at the same time say to the other "I told you you were wrong".

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a funny (yet not funny in its finality really) joke, although not related to this: A muslim man and a hindu man are walking and talking together in a US city, calmly discussing why their religion is the right religion. A terrorist bomb blows them up, killing them. They are instantly transported to Hell. They look around at their surroundings and realize where they are. They look at each other, then at the same time say to the other "I told you you were wrong".

Thanks for making it easy for me to detect where you belong, on my Ignore List. The true Christian does not joke about Muslims blowing themselves up.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for making it easy for me to detect where you belong, on my Ignore List. The true Christian does not joke about Muslims blowing themselves up.

I stated it wasn't really funny in its finality, and I never said it was a muslim that blew them up so nice assumption. See ya in Heaven.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try again. The link in my OP has nothing to do with Muslims blowing themselves up. That idea was by a poster who came here to present something against this link in bad taste.

Joe McGee is a minister of God's Word. His main job has been as a Christian marriage counselor. Married couples would do well to listen to some of his advice.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the only one other than you who has posted in this thread...

Ok, you didn't think it was funny. Got it. It was meant to be funny regarding how the Hindu man and Muslim man are both wrong about their faith. I didn't realize the point of the thread was strictly Christian marriage counseling - the title indicates "Friday Funnies". If you didn't find the joke funny, ok. Others might have - was it not funny in that they both went to Hell, yes, that is not funny, as I stated when I wrote the post.

Additionally, you failed to read that I never stated it was a Muslim who blew them up in a terrorist attack - could have been other possibilities. Also, I never said it was two Muslims. You are putting words in my mouth with these two points...

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we can see, some folks are hard-headed and just don't 'get it'. People who link ideas like killing and death with titles like 'Friday Funnies' reveal a kind of mental imbalance.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like it.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you hear about the pastor that had a toothache? He went to the dentist who said his teeth were a basket case and they needed to come out. The following Sunday his sermon lasted five minutes and the following week 10 minutes. The next week it lasted for two and a half hours.

One of the deacons asked him what was going on. Five minutes one week, 10 minutes the next week and then two and a half hours.

"I do apologize," the pastor said. "The first week my mouth was really hurting because of the teeth extraction and the following week wasn't much better. The third week, I picked up my wife's false teeth by mistake."

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you hear about the pastor that had a toothache? He went to the dentist who said his teeth were a basket case and they needed to come out. The following Sunday his sermon lasted five minutes and the following week 10 minutes. The next week it lasted for two and a half hours.

One of the deacons asked him what was going on. Five minutes one week, 10 minutes the next week and then two and a half hours.

"I do apologize," the pastor said. "The first week my mouth was really hurting because of the teeth extraction and the following week wasn't much better. The third week, I picked up my wife's false teeth by mistake."

lol, that was good.