Friend Having Surgery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dad (this is kind of embarrasing) however...
Awhile ago he was admitted to the hospital with an infection in his bladder.
The problem was he couldn't pee. Somehow the skin had closed up over (I don't know the technical term) pee hole.
And so the urine was festering in his bladder and caused him to have septic in his blood.
They had to put a bladder catheter on him and antibiotics to clear the infection.
He went to the Urologist yesterday and was told he would need .... hmmm... another circumcision, But their not certain if it will work.

I will be praying for Emily.
Please pray for my Dad.
Thank You
Hugs

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My Dad (this is kind of embarrasing) however...
Awhile ago he was admitted to the hospital with an infection in his bladder.
The problem was he couldn't pee. Somehow the skin had closed up over (I don't know the technical term) pee hole.
And so the urine was festering in his bladder and caused him to have septic in his blood.
They had to put a bladder catheter on him and antibiotics to clear the infection.
He went to the Urologist yesterday and was told he would need .... hmmm... another circumcision, But their not certain if it will work.

I will be praying for Emily.
Please pray for my Dad.
Thank You
Hugs
Praying for your Dad :pray:

Reactions: Ziggy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying, I had a colonoscopy suspecting something less serious and no fun. Hopefully it's not cancer.

• Love
Reactions: Angelina and Ziggy

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Drs have found a couple of polyps which have been removed. She also had a gastroscopy but nothing has come up yet accept a lots of stomach acid. Awaiting the outcome of her bowel biopsy. So far it's been all clear. Hoping for a miracle. A family member believes otherwise. Believes it's accumulated from curses and negative words against her.....

Reactions: Ziggy and Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Drs have found a couple of polyps which have been removed. She also had a gastroscopy but nothing has come up yet accept a lots of stomach acid. Awaiting the outcome of her bowel biopsy. So far it's been all clear. Hoping for a miracle. A family member believes otherwise. Believes it's accumulated from curses and negative words against her.....
Praying!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Emily has been called back to the hospital for more tests. She asked if they could be done next month because she is so busy. The admin said she needed to come back in within 2 days. Em said that their appts were filled but the admin rescheduled an appt for another time because she said the Doctor wanted it done within those days. She pleaded with Em to comply otherwise she (admin) would get into trouble as this Doctor does not mess around. So she is due to go to the main hospital (Waikato) in the north island today at 10am. Please pray that everything goes well and it's not as serious as it sounds.

The only thing we can think of is the biopsy results have come back....

Thank you xoxox :pray: :pray:

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank You God for giving Emily a concerned doctor that is taking good care of her. I pray asking the the Lord will spare her of anything serious, and that whatever is showing will be taken care of, such as treated and healed, in Jesus Name, Amen
Colonoscopies don't automatically point to just cancer, they can also detect polyps, inflammation, diverticulosis, CD and other abnormalities?

Reactions: Angelina

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The admin said she needed to come back in within 2 days. Em said that their appts were filled but the admin rescheduled an appt for another time because she said the Doctor wanted it done within those days.
Yeah. We once got one of those "no, it can't wait" calls after my wife's mammogram. What's the verdict?