From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 06/07/2022. Daily Devotional

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 06/07/2022

*TOPIC : MIND YOUR PERSONAL WALK WITH GOD.*

We are all committees in God's vineyard. Every one has been given a responsibility or an assignment to accomplish based on God's programme. Either you like it or not you are a committee. *A committee that is not committed will commit crime.*
Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo said "Faceful service only please men but faithful service pleases God.

*Isaiah 51:1-2 "Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness,....Look to Abraham your father and Sarah who bore you; for I called him alone, and blessed him and increased him."*

When you walk with God with alone mentality your blessings is guaranteed.
Be committed to a personal delivery, don't hide under companies. God reward individuals not group. To remind you again that your eternity is dependent on your personal walk with God.
*Romans 14:12 "so then each of us shall give account of himself to God."*
*Matthew 25:21 "His lord said to him, well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord."*

Every engagement with God is for your profiting. You are never made been pushed around for service, you are made by running after God.
It is critical and paramount you mind your walk with God. Yes mind it! Stop hanging on people or showing off before you can do something for God.

*If you can't represent Jesus Christ on the lowest level, He can't recognise you at the highest level.*

*Jesus is coming soon!*

APOSTLE PETER UBA

...Enforcing The Will Of God.

Please share

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’ve been reading about Living Faith Church Worldwide. It has a pretty colorful history. Do you have anything you’d like to say about it @Apostle?

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
What does “Enforcing The Will Of God” entail?
Most time people want to force their will on God and not ready to walk in obedience according to His precepts. Enforcing the will of God in obedience to God's Word and in the place of prayer is the cheapest way to have all our needs met.
Example; Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things you seek for personally will be added to you.
Now instead of me praying too much for my personal needs I simply comply to this scripture. I pray for the Church of God worldwide, pray for other believers, tell people about Jesus etc Then miracles and favour begins to take place in my life and family. So, you have to make up your mind to truly serve God if not, it won't profit you. God bless you.

Reactions: Matthias

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most time people want to force their will on God and not ready to walk in obedience according to His precepts. Enforcing the will of God in obedience to God's Word and in the place of prayer is the cheapest way to have all our needs met.
Example; Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things you seek for personally will be added to you.
Now instead of me praying too much for my personal needs I simply comply to this scripture. I pray for the Church of God worldwide, pray for other believers, tell people about Jesus etc Then miracles and favour begins to take place in my life and family. So, you have to make up your mind to truly serve God if not, it won't profit you. God bless you.

Oh, I see! The driving force behind obedience to Christ is "favor and profit."

Reactions: Matthias

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
Oh, I see! The driving force behind obedience to Christ is "favor and profit."
Well, life is a choice. You can be a Christian and chose poverty, failure, and sickness. Everything we do in Christianity is all about choice. For instance, Jesus took your infirmities, sins, sorrow, etc away and gave you life in abundance.
But you can chose to remain in your sin, you can chose to die in poverty, sickness. But it is written that we should kxncow all that Christ has given to us that pertain to life and godliness. In Genesis, God said I put before you life and death but I advice you to chose life. So in redemptiom, I am complete.
Note: What did Adam lost in the garden of Eden and why did Christ come to die for man kind?

Christianity without godly reward is a joke. Hebrews11:6
God did not call us to seek in Him in vain. Well, you can't beyond your level spiritual understanding. Wisdom is the principal thing but in all your getting, get understanding says the Bible.

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
I
Living Faith Church Worldwide - Official Website

I’d like to hear more about The Mandate. Can you elaborate on it?
Please go check it out yourself. You can't be asking me of mandate when I am not the one God gave it to. God called His servant and the man has answered the call and excelling in his assignment. All the demons in the world know and can't hurt him over the years.
I am to face my own assignment too because everyone will give account on the last day individually. Thanks for your understanding.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can chose Gospel of poverty, is your choice.

I choose to follow Christ "because He first loved me" by giving His life as a ransom for my sins.

I may suffer poverty one day as many of the followers of Christ did throughout scripture.

But I will follow Him for the right reasons.

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
The Church has been in the newspaper.
Yes news paper have to carry it because God is walking in that Church. He is my mentor.
You know most Christians are so relax because their experience are limited to waking up in a good environments. But ask other Christians that are facing persecution, tribulation, in other countries I think they can relate scripture more than the other. In a wicked nations where other religion don't want you to succeed financially, they don't want you alive, just because of your faith and yet one can still proclaim the gospel in the midst of the whole challenge. Prospering everyday, and still alive by the power of God. Christianity is sweet here!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Please go check it out yourself. You can't be asking me of mandate when I am not the one God gave it to. God called His servant and the man has answered the call and excelling in his assignment. All the demons in the world know and can't hurt him over the years.
I am to face my own assignment too because everyone will give account on the last day individually. Thanks for your understanding.

I’ve read what has been written about it but not many details have been provided. I was just wondering if perhaps you, as a member of the Word of Faith movement, had any additional information you could share about it. I’ll follow your suggestion to check it out. Thanks.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yes news paper have to carry it because God is walking in that Church. He is my mentor.
You know most Christians are so relax because their experience are limited to waking up in a good environments. But ask other Christians that are facing persecution, tribulation, in other countries I think they can relate scripture more than the other. In a wicked nations where other religion don't want you to succeed financially, they don't want you alive, just because of your faith and yet one can still proclaim the gospel in the midst of the whole challenge. Prospering everyday, and still alive by the power of God. Christianity is sweet here!

Newspapers, generally speaking, aren’t interested in what God is doing. Newspapers are interested in drama, intrigue, tragedy and scandal - “dirty laundry” is a phrase which is popularly used to describe it. Throw in a little business and sports coverage and they have a product to sell. That’s what puts money in their coffers.

They’ve covered the Word of Faith movement for decades.

Last edited:

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
I choose to follow Christ "because He first loved me" by giving His life as a ransom for my sins.

I may suffer poverty one day as many of the followers of Christ did throughout scripture.

But I will follow Him for the right reasons.
Well, salvation comes to those who receive Jesus as their ord and personal Saviour. challenges come to all men but victory is mine in the name of Jesus Christ. afetr salvation, you work out your faith with fea and trembling. thatis what the Bible says. 1jOHN 5:4. You cant be a victor in the battles of life without your faith at work. you sound emotional as someone to be pitied. But in the kingdom we thrive by faith. it is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful. As a servant of God, I can tell you testimonies of how God is tranforming lives here. Jesus while on earth will always say to the people "be it unto you according to your faith"
I say the same to you today "Be it unto you according to your faith" The Gospel wont reach most people in the world without prosperity. we visited orphange houses last week it cost money. we bought cloths, food, etc o those less privilege and gave them money. how can you affect lives after preahing the Gospel to people and you cant assist them to pay house rent, put food on their table, cloth their nakedness? Poverty is not of God. havent you read in your bible that "through prosperity shall the gospel be spread abroad?
Most times, people without the knowlege of the gospel argue unnesarily. They claim to be born again and yet they hve never affected any life and wont affect till they die. What a shame!
I serve a prosperous God. Afterall, Abraham and the poor Lazarus both died but their place in heaven are not thesame. They boh serve thesame God but one chose to walk in obedience with understanding and God propered him. The other chose to be poor and eating pieces of bread that were falling from tables. I chose to follow the steps of Abraham and Christ so as to maximize destiny.
Please you are entitled to your choice. God bless you. Thank you

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, salvation comes to those who receive Jesus as their ord and personal Saviour. challenges come to all men but victory is mine in the name of Jesus Christ. afetr salvation, you work out your faith with fea and trembling. thatis what the Bible says. 1jOHN 5:4. You cant be a victor in the battles of life without your faith at work. you sound emotional as someone to be pitied. But in the kingdom we thrive by faith. it is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful. As a servant of God, I can tell you testimonies of how God is tranforming lives here. Jesus while on earth will always say to the people "be it unto you according to your faith"
I say the same to you today "Be it unto you according to your faith" The Gospel wont reach most people in the world without prosperity. we visited orphange houses last week it cost money. we bought cloths, food, etc o those less privilege and gave them money. how can you affect lives after preahing the Gospel to people and you cant assist them to pay house rent, put food on their table, cloth their nakedness? Poverty is not of God. havent you read in your bible that "through prosperity shall the gospel be spread abroad?
Most times, people without the knowlege of the gospel argue unnesarily. They claim to be born again and yet they hve never affected any life and wont affect till they die. What a shame!
I serve a prosperous God. Afterall, Abraham and the poor Lazarus both died but their place in heaven are not thesame. They boh serve thesame God but one chose to walk in obedience with understanding and God propered him. The other chose to be poor and eating pieces of bread that were falling from tables. I chose to follow the steps of Abraham and Christ so as to maximize destiny.
Please you are entitled to your choice. God bless you. Thank you

Jesus said to seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you.

He never promised that you wouldn't be poor, and He certainly didn't promise you a prosperous life in materials things.

He promised that your needs would be met!

Now the Word of Faith crowd will glorify prospering, the true follower of Christ will just follow and depend on Christ for his needs.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 06/07/2022

*TOPIC : MIND YOUR PERSONAL WALK WITH GOD.*

We are all committees in God's vineyard. Every one has been given a responsibility or an assignment to accomplish based on God's programme. Either you like it or not you are a committee. *A committee that is not committed will commit crime.*
Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo said "Faceful service only please men but faithful service pleases God.

*Isaiah 51:1-2 "Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness,....Look to Abraham your father and Sarah who bore you; for I called him alone, and blessed him and increased him."*

When you walk with God with alone mentality your blessings is guaranteed.
Be committed to a personal delivery, don't hide under companies. God reward individuals not group. To remind you again that your eternity is dependent on your personal walk with God.
*Romans 14:12 "so then each of us shall give account of himself to God."*
*Matthew 25:21 "His lord said to him, well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord."*

Every engagement with God is for your profiting. You are never made been pushed around for service, you are made by running after God.
It is critical and paramount you mind your walk with God. Yes mind it! Stop hanging on people or showing off before you can do something for God.

*If you can't represent Jesus Christ on the lowest level, He can't recognise you at the highest level.*

*Jesus is coming soon!*

APOSTLE PETER UBA

...Enforcing The Will Of God.

Please share
Wednesday 7-6-22 4th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 6, 5782 16th. Summer Day

James 1 KJV (biblehub.com) Faith Obeys The Word vs 19-27, James 2 KJV (biblehub.com) Faith Proves Itself By Works

14-26.

Love, Walter