fruit of the Spirit our life.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brodav9

Dec 26, 2011
Sylacauga Al. U.S.A.
While a party is mostly for one night, or maybe a vacation for one week, Joy is a daily possibility. God is teaching me that he
is even willing to instigate our joy. He takes the initiative and causes exciting things to happen to us. Many times I find myself in the Spirit and see what others cannot see. God always knows everything before it happens and can take that situation to cause us to see his glory.

the other day, was singing a new song which I am writing. The song was spontaneous by the Spirit. The feelings didn't come right away. that surprised me. The song is very intense in praise. There learned that even a song doesn't fulfill our joy by it alone. It was when the anointing hit me that I felt like I was in heaven. That is humbling to me. God is wise in showing that. To worship in Spirit and in truth. My greatest longing is that he smiles on my songs---I don't ever assume that for he only deserves the right to select and be pleased.

I think so doesn't count. The songs must be for him then he blesses back to me and others.

It is the same with preaching. If it isn't by the Spirit it is flesh. The word of God doesn't make it anointed, the devil uses scripture to. It is when God gives us the words by using his bible that we hear what he wants to really say.

To use a example. In my messages on Genesis secrets, you would think that all the evolutionist Christians who believe , God evolved the earth in millions of years. Yet they pass by the part where God made man and then woman in one day.
in the same context as all the other 5 days being called the morning and the evening. Which was one day. We certainly cannot see it taking a million years to make man in one day----imagine Adam being lonely because he had to wait another million year period to have Eve.

Then look at Revelations. it won't take a million years for all those judgments. it is only a 7 year trib period. Anti-Christ
for 31/2 years will bring peace which is false. the other 31/2 would be judgment which cannot sustain life . no one could survive a 31/2 million year judgement.

my point is as we look at other periods of time which happen in a fairly short time yet could be interpreted in same context used to support the millions of years theory of creation. All because mankind doesn't believe God is able to create in one lit. day period.

Also errors about the bible are based on no having the Holy Spirit as the teacher. based on he is not teaching today. That's why church today is little more than a club. The Holy Spirit is the true life of any church. He must be welcomed in the church to have church. Jesus said he went away to send him. He is alive and well on planet earth.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
To use a example. In my messages on Genesis secrets, you would think that all the evolutionist Christians who believe , God evolved the earth in millions of years. Yet they pass by the part where God made man and then woman in one day.
I've never heard of an evolutionist Christian. You would think that one would kinda cancel out the other somehow... :huh:

Blessings!