Ft Myers Storm Damage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
can pretty much be summed up in a picture, so here's two:
The Edison Estate Signature Banyan
dD3lcTY.jpg

IrqdALj.jpg

aside from some other trees down.
there is some flooding and powers still out east of town
It occurred to me coming into Florida on I75 that the first damage i saw, not far over the state line, was a single tree from where a stand of them stuck out into a hay meadow uprooted and set down on its side, all by itself, no other damage, even to the rest of the trees. And then another one a couple miles down on the other side, same scenario. kinda weird

Reactions: Josho and Pisteuo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow...that is scarily horrible...wind, rain and water down south, and the north of fire. We are living in strange and scary times.

Reactions: pia and Pisteuo

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Glad you guys are ok. Amazing those trees made it through all the storms they've undoubtedly seen in their life with root systems like that. The roots make for a great base but no penetration into the earth hardly. Hmm...there's a parable here I'm sure.:)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow...that is scarily horrible...wind, rain and water down south, and the north of fire. We are living in strange and scary times.
Yeah and that's just in Nth. America and immediate neighbors. Heard on our news last night, there had been 89 separate fires yesterday and they were still fighting 20 somethings still and that was just in one state , and we haven't even started summer yet. Yikes !