Games, Power or Energy Struggles and The War Inside Yourself

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The amount of infighting and conflict among the different Christian web forms I've been a part of in this last month since I started posting has led me to give out this Wisdom about Human Nature.

Games, Power or Energy Struggles and The War Inside Yourself

One who Knows Others Is Wise

We all try to take power from one another in different battles of energies. Here are four types or categories we can fall into:

1) The Intimidator tries to scare you.

2) The Interrogator looks for fault in you.

3) The Aloof never gives a straight answer.

4) The Poor Me wants you to feel sorry for them.

Each one of these categories is used to take energy from one of the other categories when we encounter them in people. The first two categories usually will encounter the third and fourth category results when played out.

The best way to deal with these situations is to name or address the category that is being played out and stop the cycle of the power/energy struggle.

To Know Oneself Is The Road To Enlightenment. To master the understanding of the categories listed above can be along the way of Knowing Yourself.

Fellow Human Beings be Careful how You Act, React and Speak to One Another. See Yourself.