Gary Amirault

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1can.of.soup — Today at 1:41 AM
Ohh okay ty!! I was most confused about what my friend was saying about the new and Old Testaments and I think they were equally confused XD they’ve been very supportive of me! They’re the second person I’ve told I was Christian (you being the first). They’re really lovely about religion! They expressed to me they don’t believe in anything (including being an atheist) simply because they just do not know and it would be too confusing to label themselves as any religion, which I support and I understand them! I know they will be saved, whether that be before or after death and I can’t wait to greet them in heaven when they do!

So I replied to them with the following.

And I realized this, and I was saved and… I believed in endless torture. Because I didn’t know there was other options, I was lied to falsely think that was the only way. And my mind was still in torment. At this time my sister was not saved yet, so I thought “What is my sister going to get tortured forever?!?!”. Where’s the glory in that?!?!

Rom. 11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are ALL THINGS, to whom be glory forever. Amen"

Then when researching Hell I literally did a biased Google search of “hell is not eternal” 5 years ago. Literallly… I have the exact Journal Entry right here

Then I became an Annihlationist, another false belief. I thought that God instead of torturing people forever, would instead simply KILL people. Wrong. Another name for this false idea is “Conditional Immortality”. The problem is that… it’s kinda just atheism? Like, people who don’t believe in religion think that when we die, that’s it, we’re dead. So some Christians think, “Hey, how about only we get to have a happy after life, and everyone else dies with a net negative”.

EZEKIEL 33:11 As I live, says the Lord God, I have no desire for the death of the wicked.

Thus, I realized, God = life. And God will be all in all, therefore all will have life. God loves everyone, therefore God will save everyone. It sounds so much… simpler thinking about it, but at the time, I felt so… incredible, filled with joy when I knew there was a happy ending for everyone. And that joy carries forward to this day, years later, and motivates me to tell others. Because how I found out was from a site called Tentmaker.org by Gary Amirault, who has now passed away and is no longer with us here on Earth.

But I think I remember I was around when he was still alive. Due to the Devil’s grip on this world, through false idea of forever torture, it’s hard to find others who also know Christ saves all. So I try to spread Universal Reconciliation in his stead.

However, I empathize with your friend’s decision to not label themselves as any religion. Due to the forces of evil at play, I suffered for so long in mental anguish. Even looking back at some of my other entries, when editing them to post on my site, it was… really tough looking back at how I felt. … I even self harmed myself to the point where I was bleeding. I really really REALLY don’t want anyone else to go through that torture. It’s… hard talking about because even thinking about those times can be scary… even though it’s been years ago. But… anyways. That’s my motivation to spread the UR Gospel.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

For atheists, I respect them because they reject forever conscious torment, which is good.

For Christians, I respect them because they realize that God is love, which is good.

And for those, like your friend, who do not believe in anything at all, I respect them, because their minds won’t be so easily led astray by false doctrines. They’re resilient. I sincerely hope they discover the truth without as much heartache as I went through.

Etc. etc. Of course, there’s only one way to go to Heaven, to believe in Christ. Since only Jesus paid for our sins, and going to Heaven is all about being clean of sin. But all humans are made with love. Even in people that are so so different from my own beliefs, there’s still something about them to love! Nobody is completely irredeemable; everyone will be redeemed by Jesus!

I look forward to greeting you and your friend in Heaven. To see the smiles of those who’ve already passed on, and the joy of those yet to come. My trauma of the past, I bear those memories to use for negative examples, about the dangers of false beliefs. In Heaven, I look forward to living without that pain anymore.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

My commentary here afterwards
[Gary Amirault’s testimony: Coming Home to Father -Gary Amirault Testimony]
[He too was an atheist at one point, and he eventually believed in Jesus Christ with faith alone and was saved, and then became a Christian Universalist. I also used to be an atheist too. That’s why, I have empathy towards all atheists. They remind me of a younger version of myself.]
start quote “which may have handed me a brochure on the doctrine of eternal security, that is, that once a person was "saved" or "born again," they could not lose their salvation; the gift of eternal life could not be revoked nor lost even by turning away from God or denying Him.” end quote
Eternal Security, sometimes known as once saved always saved, essentially means that someone can’t lose their salvation, and it’s true. Thus, I agree with Gary Amirault’s teachings here, where it’s impossible for a person to lose their salvation. That’s why I say “permanently saved”, when you believe in Christ you gain “permanent salvation”. The Holy Spirit, when it dwells in someone, stays in someone! Period.