Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many a Christians say they follow and obey the Lord Jesus the Christ, hence why we are called christians. But from reading some of the responses here on this forum, I’m beginning to have doubts, because if people claim, “I obey the words and TRUST the Lord JESUS”, is one lying when they make this claim? hence the reason to revisit Genesis 1:26

The point to be made of this Topic is to settle once and for all the questions concerning person(s) in the Godhead by the scriptures, no opinion, and no what I think, but what the God say in his WORD. And what is a better place to start, AT THE BEGINNING.

We will put to the test if one really believe the word of God as they say that they do .... or not.

Good hermeneutic do not allow one to interpret the scriptures, for the scriptures will interpret themselves. But good hermeneutic, with the Holy Spirit in Lead and Teaching, will allow the child of God to “DISCOVER” the correct interpretation of the scriptures. They must be revealed to us.

So we will begin at the beginning, starting with Genesis 1:26.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Any layman eye will see more than one person here, but is this the TRUTH? No, because without understanding one can be deceived in believing that it appears to be more than one person present at the time of the statement. But lets “Discover” the TRUTH.

Evidence of the TRUTH, the very next verse eliminates any two or more persons present at Genesis 1:26.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." question, “What happen to the “US”, and the “OUR”, in verse 26? well……. IT IS NO “US” nor any “OUR” PRESENT at Genesis 1:26. ONLY ONE PERSON IS PRESENT. Lets back this up and “discover” who and why is the terms “us” and the “our” is used and is not present at Genesis 1:26.

Every answer must be done by scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
So again by scriptures “GOD” is a “he”, a single person. So we have Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 5:1 & 2 confirming the ONENESS of God as “a” he, single person, for God is "a" Spirit, one person. But now we will hear from God own lips as to him being "a" single person. Matthew 19:1 "And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;"
Matthew 19:2 "And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there."
Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," BINGO.

Now the Lord Jesus himself identified God as a “he”, a single person. This right here eliminates any three person Godhead. As said, do one believe the Lord Jesus, you say you’re a christian? Well, as a christian do you believe the Lord Jesus GOD almighty whom you trust, or do you believe MAN? This is where we’re at people. Do you believe God, or do you believe man. That is the point of contention. But as a “christian” that should be a no brainier, that’s if one is a christian indeed……….. as a christian one must believe God.

So God was alone and by himself just as Isaiah 44:24 states. Now this is a dilemma for some christian, but as always God gives us the answer,…. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
And the word “one” here is the Hebrew term, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj. which confirms God's plurality of ONE PERSON.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

We will fill in the rest as to why God said “US” and “OUR” if he’s only ONE PERSON, (which he is). ain't the bible GRAND…… this is why one needs the Holy Spirit. so we will let this rest on your minds indeed, and will give the answer to why God said, "US", and "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 and then said, "He", and "His" a single person designation in Genesis 1:27

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Why did God use “US”, and “OUR” here in verse 26, and then in the very next verse say, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

in Matthew 19:4 God himself, Jesus the ordinal Last, confirm Genesis 1:27 God as a single person who made man male and female. "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

So without a doubt, God is a “he” a single person at Genesis 1:26, but the question arise, “Why did God say let “us”, make man in “our” image. This question is answered in Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the figure of God is man, his IMAGE that he made, (Is ANOTHER of himself), which was to COME. So at Genesis 1:26 God was speaking of his IMAGE….. man that was he coming in as that IMAGE. So God was speaking prophetic ABOUT HIMSELF TO COME IN HIS OWN IMAGE THAT HE MADE….. MAN, flesh and blood. So God certified this making of Man as to understand his Godhead. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

So no one have any excuse to the FACT, by scripture, that God is a SINGLE, ONE person in the beginning. This one person of God, who is Jesus, LORD is identified as “Father”, why? Because he created everything, and this is why the Lord Jesus said "he" made them. BINGO…. are we getting this. John 1:3 and Isaiah are just a couple of scriptures that certify this, and there are many more.

Now we are clear why God, the LORD Jesus said “US” and “OUR”, because he, JESUS, the ordinal First is to COME in flesh and blood, as the ordinal Last, the Son, the same one person.

So, point #1 is establish that God is a “he” and that he is “alone” and “by himself” in the beginning. no "us" or "our" at Genesis 1:26 at present, for he has not yet emanated from his ownself yet... (smile).

Next time his coming, in NATURAL flesh and blood, as "SON", the Figure to Come as Roman 5:14b states.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"God himself is coming".
Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

here, clearly bright as day, in no uncertain terms God, the "he" at Genesis 1:26 said that "he" is coming. "your God", is the same same "your God" in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:". so clearly the "LORD" all caps is coming. Hold it, the LORD almighty? yes, watch the titles "LORD amd "Lord", scripture, Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God." the one who come before the "LORD" is the Elijah who is John the Baptist in spirit and power. notice the "LORD" all caps is coming. now this, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." BINGO. the Lord, the son, is the LORD, the Father, in flesh.

now, lets see how God the LORD is the Lord in flesh. one word... "ANOTHER". which is the "OFFSPRING". what are we saying here? God who is Spirit, per John 4:24a manifested in flesh in person. but the question is how did he manifested in flesh? answer, he shared himself in the flesh. Evidence #1. Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." now the ARM of God is his EQUAL share in flesh and he his own ARM brought salvation unto "himself", BINGO. he who is in natural flesh and blood, is the same person who is God the Spirit manifested. supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on earth in flesh this same one God was in heaven at the same time.

well how did he, God, do it. answer, first the OT. Zechariah 13:7 "Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones." we all know that this shepherd is the Lord Jesus, but the revelation is in the term "Fellow", which is the Hebrew word,
H5997 עָמִית `amiyth (aw-meeth') n-m.
1. companionship.
2. (hence, concretely) a comrade or kindred man.
[from a primitive root meaning to associate]
KJV: another, fellow, neighbour.

notice definition #2. concretely? meaning what which was invisible, (Spirit, God), is now made visible. John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?". BINGO. and definition #2, states, a kindred man. scripture, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root (ordinal First) and the offspring (the ordinal Last) of David, and the bright and morning star." simply put the First "with" the Last. for the term "Offspring" means,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

kin as in KINdred man.... Son of "man".... MAN the Image of God to come in... :eek: the REDEEMER, and Saviour, meaning the ordinal LAST... BINGO. but how did GOD go from being ONE person the ordinal First to the "ANOTHER" of himself, the ordinal Last? answer, the ANOTHER of himself is the EQUAL "Shared" of himself in flesh... hold it, "EQUAL" with the Spirit God? yes, supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" to understand this "Equality" is found in the term "FORM:
G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

notice definition #2. the Lord Jesus is the same one NATURE "WITH" the Spirit. but the question begs how is he the EQUAL nature "with" the Spirit? answer, in the Root of the word G3444 μορφή morphe itself.
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something). and another word for portion is "SHARE". and this is backed up by the TERM G243 Allos which means "ANOTHER", and Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. BINGO, the numerical difference, #1. is the LORD, the Father, the ordinal First, the ROOT, the FIRST, the BEGINNING, the ALPHA. the "ANOTHER" of himself, the Equal Share is #2. is the Lord, the Son, the ordinal LAST, the OFFSPRING, the LAST, the END, the OMEGA. the SAME one person only SHARED in Flesh.

this is how God is both LORD/Lord and Father/Son at the same time as in John 3:13... :cool:

as another topic stated "dispensation", yes, dispensation #1, CREATOR, and MAKER, JESUS the LORD, the ordinal FIRST, alone, and by himself. Genesis 1:1. dispensation #2, REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR, Jesus the Lord, the ordinal Last, the "ANOTHER" of his ... "OWNself" as Isaiah 63:5 clearly states. one person, holding two titles at the same time because he was "diversified", or shared in flesh. knowing this, open up many doors to other questions concerning Christ...

next time, JESUS the Holy Spirit/Ghost, many a christians ... THIRD person misunderstood. a re-read of this post maybe necessary for completed consumption.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that we have a basic understanding of the Ordinal “First”, and of the Ordinal “Last”, now the Holy Spirit. Simple, he’s the One who is the Ordinal “First” and the Ordinal “Last”, Father/LORD, and Son/Lord. lets see it clearly.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

Notice verse 14, “ and he shall give you another Comforter”. there is that word again that keep coming up, “ANOTHER”. G243 Allos, one better learn it, to understand the Godhead.

The “Comforter” is the LORD Jesus, (Spirit) sent into all the Earth. Supportive scripture, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." BINGO, the one who was slain… the Lord Jesus is now GLORIFIED “with” his OWN Spirit, because he is NOW Resurrected, and have all POWER. Now the question is who is the LAMB? Notice not the Lamb “of” God, but the Lamb.. (smile). oh this is so good. Answer the Ordinal First Glorified in Flesh. Remember Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool." question time, “Where is the Lord’s enemies?” answer on Earth. So it is the “LORD”, the Ordinal First, the LAMB, who came on the Earth, the Father, to place the Lord’s, the Son, the ordinal Last enemies under his foot. Now knowing that is is the Lord Jesus who sits on the throne, because the LORD, all caps, the Father is sent into the EARTH… the Seven Spirit? Yes, who is JESUS as the Ordinal First,carrying out Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.". did one get that Revewlation? if Not (keep for a later time, it answers the in POWER question). And now, who was sent into the all the earth, JESUS the LORD, the HOLY SPIRIT/the Father, the ordinal First. (smile). Lets check the RECORD, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" one more, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

So without a doubt it is the HOLY GHOST/Comforter who is SENT into all the Earth. ok who is the comforter? Lets get straight to the answer. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" we know that this is the Holy Ghost right… the COMFORTER. For Comforter here is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.

[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

See that word advocate as the KJV can also translate it as, Now this 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Advocate here, what do you know….. it's the same word in John 14 for “COMFORTER” ... BINGO.
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

What’s another WORD for advocate? Counselor, or counsellor. Now where have we see that word at before? Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." BINGO, the Son, the Ordinal Last, Jesus the Lord, and the Father who is the ordinal First is the "EVERLASTING FATHER", is the counsellor. Now here’s the revelation, what’s another WORD for Advocate? Intercessor, and “MEDIATOR”… BINGO.

Well now who is this advocate in John 2:1? The Lord Jesus, right…. right, CONNECTION MADE, (smile). now How many Holy Spirit do we have, who is Comforter? ONE right.. and How many Mediators do we have ONE? are we getting the picture here. Jesus is Lord and GOD. For a mediator is ONE, but lets hear the scripture, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." BINGO, God is ONE… LORD, lets read it one more time for reinforcement. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

ONE “LORD?” yes, the Mediator, the Advocate, the Holy Spirit is ONE Person. Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," BINGO. The Lord Jesus who is mediator is the Holy Spirit, the so-called third PERSON in a trinity that is, never was and is NEVER of God, a false man made doctrine in effort to explain the Godhead. Jesus is that Holy Spirit. scripture,
2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." HOLD the Lord is that "Spirit". is not God a Spirit, per John 4:24a .... :eek: ... BINGO. hello.

We suggest one re-read this post to get the meat of the subject. and get a clear understanding as to what is said here.

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The point to be made of this Topic is to settle once and for all the questions concerning person(s) in the Godhead by the scriptures, no opinion, and no what I think, but what the God say in his WORD. And what is a better place to start, AT THE BEGINNING.
As long as you wish to promote the heresy that Jesus is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is Jesus, all these many words will mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

So give us a "Yea" or a "Nay" for this biblical FACT:
The Godhead consists of THREE distinct divine Persons.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As long as you wish to promote the heresy that Jesus is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is Jesus, all these many words will mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

only one thing PROVE ME WRONG, just don't talk, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

PICJAG.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Any layman eye will see more than one person here, but is this the TRUTH? No, because without understanding one can be deceived in believing that it appears to be more than one person present at the time of the statement. But lets “Discover” the TRUTH.

Evidence of the TRUTH, the very next verse eliminates any two or more persons present at Genesis 1:26.
Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." question, “What happen to the “US”, and the “OUR”, in verse 26? well……. IT IS NO “US” nor any “OUR” PRESENT at Genesis 1:26. ONLY ONE PERSON IS PRESENT. Lets back this up and “discover” who and why is the terms “us” and the “our” is used and is not present at Genesis 1:26.

Every answer must be done by scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;"
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."
So again by scriptures “GOD” is a “he”, a single person. So we have Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 5:1 & 2 confirming the ONENESS of God as “a” he, single person, for God is "a" Spirit, one person. But now we will hear from God own lips as to him being "a" single person. Matthew 19:1 "And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;"
Matthew 19:2 "And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there."
Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," BINGO.

Now the Lord Jesus himself identified God as a “he”, a single person. This right here eliminates any three person Godhead. As said, do one believe the Lord Jesus, you say you’re a christian? Well, as a christian do you believe the Lord Jesus GOD almighty whom you trust, or do you believe MAN? This is where we’re at people. Do you believe God, or do you believe man. That is the point of contention. But as a “christian” that should be a no brainier, that’s if one is a christian indeed……….. as a christian one must believe God.

So God was alone and by himself just as Isaiah 44:24 states. Now this is a dilemma for some christian, but as always God gives us the answer,…. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
And the word “one” here is the Hebrew term, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj. which confirms God's plurality of ONE PERSON.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

We will fill in the rest as to why God said “US” and “OUR” if he’s only ONE PERSON, (which he is). ain't the bible GRAND…… this is why one needs the Holy Spirit. so we will let this rest on your minds indeed, and will give the answer to why God said, "US", and "OUR" in Genesis 1:26 and then said, "He", and "His" a single person designation in Genesis 1:27

PICJAG
Bereshit bara Elohim (plural) et hashamayim ve’et Ha’arets
(In beginning G_D created the heaven and the earth) Genesis 1:1

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bereshit bara Elohim (plural) et hashamayim ve’et Ha’arets
(In beginning G_D created the heaven and the earth) Genesis 1:1
first thanks for the reply, good question, God's plurility is "within" himself. he is the ordinal "First", and the ordinal "Last". and in due time, he "diversified" himself in flesh, better known as the "offspring". in the Greek he's the "ANOTHER" of himself shared in flesh, which G243 Allos express correctly.

UNDERSTAND, in the "beginning" he, God is ONE LORD, and manifested in natural flesh as the Lord, the "end", or the Last Adam, which Adam means "another" of God in flesh, his own image that he came in, per Roman 5:14b. understand now?

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Matt 28 ... baptizing them in the NAME (singular) of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Name of the Father is "JESUS", the Name of the Son is JESUS, both of those titles are held by the Holy Spirit, who mane is "JESUS".

the bible is clear, one Person, three titles. for the Name of God reveals him, "I AM THAT I AM".

depensation #1. Genesis 1:1. "I AM", Spirit, God, LORD, ordinal First, the Father, JESUS, CREATOR, MAKER, Revelation 1:4 "which is",

depensation #2. John 1:1, "THAT", Spirit, shared in flesh, Lord, ordinal Last, Son, JESUS, REDEEMER, SAVIOUR, Revelation 1:4 " which was",

depensation #3. Revelation 1:1, "I AM", Spirit, Glorified in Flesh, the ROOT and the Offspring, meaning Father and Son, LORD and Lord, MEDIATOR, and COMFORTER, Revelation 1:4 "and which is to come"

THREE DEPENSATIONS, THREE TITLES, ONE PERSON...... BINGO. supportive scripture,
1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord."
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all."

the "Lord" in verse 5 is that Spirit in verse 4, 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

now to answer Enoch,

YEA, to the biblical FACT that the three titles is held by one PERSON, now can I get a wittness.... (smile)...

Luke 24:25 "Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:"
Luke 24:26 "Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?"
Luke 24:27 "And beginning at Moses (GENESIS 1) and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself." THAT WAS "JESUS" THE HOLY SPIRIT, IN THEM, (THE PROPHETS), PROPHESYING OF HIS COMING IN FLESH AND SUFFERING THE DEATH OF THE NATURAL FLESH.... scriptures right in our faces, and yet, we have "slow of hearts"... my, my, my.

so @Enoch111 a resounding "YES" three titles one NAME, one PERSON.... (smile).

Enoch 111 may I ask you a question of BIBLE FACT.. Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn." who is this speaking in the OLD TESTAMENT HERE? is it the Father, or the Son speaking, "who is the "I" and the "ME" here in this verse?. I don't want you to be in a bind.... we will help you out... 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow."

the Spirit of Christ?...... (smile), and "Spirit" here is capitalized, indicating the Holy Spirit, who is the Father... :eek: for there is ONLY "ONE" Spirit... the Father and one Lord Jesus the Christ, Ooops there it is... 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." and Spirit here is capitalized indicating the Holy Spirit, meaning GOD, who is a "Spirit, per John 4:24a..... :D BINGO again. oh how many was must the bible present these FACTS..,.....

so where was the Spirit, the only one Spirit at? in, in, in, the prophets. BINGO.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the Holy Spirit, and it was JESUS as the ordinal First at Genesis 1:26.

Lets see this Epithet, "Holy Spirit", broken down. Holy is his character, from whence we get the title "Son", for Son means, metaphorically speaking, "character", or the "characteristics" of God in Flesh. and Spirit is God's NATURE. hence the Appellation ... "Holy Spirit"

for this term is clearly stated in scripture, Holy, "Son" or the character, or the characteristics of God shared in Flesh. Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"

the express image...of his, his, PERSON. meaning his, God's character. lets examine the definition here of this express image of PERSON. it is the Greek word,
G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter (cha-rak-teer') n.
1. an engraver (the tool or the person).
2. (by implication) an engraving.
3. (hence) a “character,” the figure stamped.
4. (by extension) an exact copy.
5. (figuratively) a representation.
[from charasso “to sharpen to a point” (akin to G1125 through the idea of scratching)]
KJV: express image

there is our ANSWER, definition #3, character,” and according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, the character, or the "Son" of God means, It is often used metaphorically of prominent moral characteristics (See below). It is used in the NT of (a) male offspring, Gal 4:30; (b) legitimate, as opposed to illegitimate offspring, Heb 12:8; (c) descendants, without reference to sex, Rom 9:27; (d) friends attending a wedding, Matt 9:15; (e) those who enjoy certain privileges, Acts 3:25; (f) those who act in a certain way, whether evil, Matt 23:31, or good, Gal 3:7; (g) those who manifest a certain character, whether evil, Acts 13:10; Eph 2:2, or good, Luke 6:35; Acts 4:36; Rom 8:14

BINGO, there you have it. we are suppose to be "holy", or sons of God, because of our characteristics, meaning we should be holy, for God in his Word clearly states, 1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;"
1 Peter 1:16 "Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." where is this written? . Lev 11:44-45; Lev 19:2; Lev 20:7; Lev 11:44, just for starters.

so the term "Son" like in Son of God, have nothing to do with being a biological Son, (as in a Family... :eek: lol). no, the TERM Son speaks of one's NATURE as in character, not in biology, as in a family... man oh man. oh well....

so the term "Holy Ghost", or Holy Spirit is speaking of God's character, or his characteristics toward man, which is righteousness. God is a "Holy" God who love righteousness, and this righteousness or characteristics or the LOVE of God was showed or Manifested in flesh by him dying on the cross for us, hence God's title "Son" which Hebrews 1:3 clearly defines as the "EXPRESSED LOVE GOD HAVE FOR US", he gave his NATURAL LIFE, BLOOD for our forgiveness of sin.

So title Holy Spirit express the Love of God toward men. God LOVE his children, and this Love is expressed in his laying down of his LIFE for his Children. and who did this? JESUS the Son, God Love Manifested in flesh.

next time God, the Lord Jesus, Love manifested in the Spiritual Gifts, which is s continuance of this Love during this Grace period called the Church age. JESUS is the Holy Spirit, Holy is his character, (Son) and Spirit is his nature, (Father), for God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a.

JESUS is the only TRUE and LIVING God who "only" has Eternal LIFE. no one else.....

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS the Holy Spirit plainly SEEN.
this is for my many trinity believers, and remember I have nothing aganist "YOU", it's just your doctrine I'm after. especially to my friend @Enoch111 listen and read this post please.

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

Right in one's face the bible tells us who the Lord Jesus is ...... the Comforter. lets see it clearly.
in verse 18 above in plain English, the Lord Jesus, tells us that he is, the "Comforter", the Holy Spirit. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." how plain can one get? this is called audience relevance, meaning pertaining to those who is hearing this in real time. meaning right there.

so, when did the Lord Jesus come? lets check the record. follow the conversation, we're still in John chapter 14. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (KEEP THIS IN THE BACK OF YOUR MINDS, "and will manifest myself to him.")
John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"

TWO THINGS TO NOTE: A. JESUS IS COMING TO THEM, HIS DISCIPLE. B. WHEN HE COME HE WILL MANIFEST HIMSELF TO THEM.
so a. when did he come, and b. how did he manifest himself. answer, a. he came on the day of Pentecost, and b. he manifested himself in the Spiritual Gifts. lets see it.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. his comming, " Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."
Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting."
Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them."
Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

BINGO, the Holy Ghost is the "COMFORTER" right..... right. so now question a. is answered, he, the Lord Jesus came on the day of pentecost. now question b. how did he "manifest" himself? answer, Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." BINGO, other tongues is a GIFT of the Spirit. lets prove it by scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:10 "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:" BINGO, there it is the speaking of other tongues. but to answer question b. is this a MANIFESTATION?", yes, for in the Listing of the Gifts it states that these Gifts are the MANIFESTATION of the Comforter/Holy Spirit. right here in 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." BINGO, there it is, the "manifestation" of the Spirit/Comforter. and what did Judas asked about this "manifestation?", John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"

HOLD IT, did you hear Judas? "how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us" Judas asked JESUS how is he going to manifest himself to them, read John 14:22 again, THIS IS BIBLE, NOT 101G, LISTEN, "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" MY GOD, it's plain as DAY. Judas asked in PLAIN English, here written, "how will "thou", (YOU), manifest "thyself" (yourself) to us. one have to be blind and DEAD not to understand that.

here in John chapter 14, our Lord Jesus, (and you do believe JESUS right, he cannot lie, God for bid, this is one of those, are you really a christian moment), he said that he would a. come to them and manifest himself to them, and here's the KILLER, he will DEWLLI IN THEN.. BINGO, game over. who is DWELLING in us? the Comforter the Holy Spirit. is it done now? do you believe slow of heart? do you believe JESUS?

if one say that they are a christian, because they believe the Lord Jesus who is their SALVATION, say NO Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, then a question arise, after hearing the Lord Jesus himself say he is the Comforter/the Holy Spirit, is that salvation valid. (I'M NOT JUDGING, JUST ASKING A QUESTION. because, if they believe on him, then they shall be SAVE. so we ask, do you believe what he, the Lord Jesus just said here in John chapter 14. 2 Corinthians 5:11 "Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences."

PICJAG.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only one thing PROVE ME WRONG, just don't talk, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

Lets allow scripture to speak for itself. Jesus is the Holy Ghost in Scripture...

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

I didn't give any dialog of "private interpretation" ... just gave scriptures, and let them speak for themselves.

The following are three different accounts of the very same subject matter, which further shows us that the ONE ETERNAL Spirit functions as Father, Son AND Holy Ghost...

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
[18] And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
[19] But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
[20] For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Mark 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
[10] And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
[11] But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
[13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
[14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
[15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Scripture speaks for itself.
God Bless!

Reactions: BGR

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets allow scripture to speak for itself. Jesus is the Holy Ghost in Scripture...

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

I didn't give any dialog of "private interpretation" ... just gave scriptures, and let them speak for themselves.

The following are three different accounts of the very same subject matter, which further shows us that the ONE ETERNAL Spirit functions as Father, Son AND Holy Ghost...

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
[18] And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
[19] But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
[20] For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Mark 13:9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
[10] And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
[11] But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Luke 21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
[13] And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
[14] Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
[15] For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Scripture speaks for itself.
God Bless!
Amen for as you said, Jesus is the Holy Spirit/Ghost. let scripture speak for itself. Acts 5:1 "But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,"
Acts 5:2 "And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet."
Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?"
Acts 5:4 "Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God."
Acts 5:5 "And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things."
Acts 5:6 "And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him."
Acts 5:7 "And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in."
Acts 5:8 "And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much."
Acts 5:9 "Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out."

many know this story, but many miss the "Spirit of the Lord". Here the "the Spirit of the Lord?" is God, the Holy Spirit whom they lied to. for there is only ONE Spirit. and there are many, many, many more scriptures that says this same thing.

thanks user

PICJAG.

Reactions: user

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC to all.
many a Christian have a problem understanding how the Lord Jesus is ONE person, who is the title holder of both "Father" and "Son". the answer, he's the diversity of himslef, and in that diversity he is the equal "share" himself in flesh as a man. many know, the diversity of God, as I have explained many of times, is based on the understanding of the Greek term G243 Allos. which, expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference is 1... 2 or Father.... Son, got it? but the definition also states, "the same SORT". what do "Sort" means. according to Dictionary.com, Sort means, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature: 2. character, quality, or nature.

examine that definition closley. God is in a class, group, or is one of a kind all by himself. but the definition also states character, quality, or nature.
for all those who say God and Jesus, have the same nature, yes, because Jesus is God, that's no suprise there. but it's the person(s) I'm after. the nature is not in contention, but the person(s).

what separate Diversified Oneness from trinitarians is, the "SHARING" of one Person vs the "SEPARATATION" of three persons. many christian still hold to the false assumption of the titles "Father", and "son" are Persons. no, they are titles of a PERSON who is diversified. which bring us to the title of this topic, "WHO WAS AT GENESIS 1:26? two or more persons? who was addressed as "US" and "OUR". or was it just ONE person, the "HE", and the "HIS", in verse 27, (the very next verse), who was to come as the "diversity" or the equal "share" of his ownself in flesh.

so the question is, was God a plurality at Genesis 1:1 throughout Genesis 1:26 when he made man male and female? we as Diversified Oneness states no, God was not a plurality at the Genesis 1:1 throughout Genesis 1:26, but "was" as "was" is used in John 1:1, but "WAS" the ECHAD of himself as said in stated verses. lets examine the bible support for our stance.

Scripture support #1. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:". here God is the "ECHAD", strong #H259, of himself and he is "LORD" all caps. (one poster here stated, the LORD, all cap, is interchangable with Lord). oh how musch he didn't know but was on the right road, but he didn't understand what he said. God is LORD, all caps, because he is Father, (maker of all things), as the definition states, he's the "ordinal" FIRST.

Scripture support #2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, (the ordinal First), thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" BINGO. clearly the LORD, the ordinal FIRST, who made all things, including Man, male and female, he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF. this confirms Genesis 1:27 of the making of the male and the female as GOD to be a "HE", and "HIM", a single person designation, which the Lord Jesus himself certify in Scripture support #3. comming up next. now scripture states that God, the ECHAD, the ordinal First, (Deuteronomy 6:4), was alone and by himself when he, he, he, (ONE PERSON), made man male and female. now lets see what the Lord Jesus say.

Scripture support #3. when the Lord Jesus was speaking with the Pharisees concerning divorcement, he said this in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," the "HE" here is in reference to God. how do we know this? because Mark recorded the same conversatation, listen, Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."
Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.". so the "HE" in Matthews 19:4 is GOD here in Mark 10:6. yes the SAME one God who made man Male and Female at Genesis 1:26 & 27 is confirmed by the Lord Jesus himself.

Now you say that you believe the Lord Jesus, who is God, I ask you can the Lord Jesus lie? meaning can GOD lie? now the rubber meets the road, are you really a Christian, meaning following JESUS? so do you believe a. the Bible God own word, and the Lord Jesus who is God. well....... now can you call the Lord Jesus the Son of God a lier? 1 John 4:15 "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God." and this, 1 John 5:20 "And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." DO ONE HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT JESUS TOLD THE PHARISEES THAT GOD IS A "HE", AND NOT "THEM?"

as 1 John said, he came to give us an understanding, and that understanding is that God is a "he", and not a them. if any man reject this, then they are rejecting God.

but there is HOPE. A. understand why God said, "US", and "OUR" at Genesis 1:26.
B. understand why the Lord Jesus says "MY" Father, and the "Father" say "MY" Son.
C. unserstand why the Lord Jesus say "both" he and his Father will dwell in us, while at the same time say, "I and my Father are ONE". do one really understand what the Lord Jesus is really saying.

WHY, WHY, WHY, proverb stated,15:32 "He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding."

Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

Proverbs 3:13 "Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding."

this is why I'm happy, Joyful. not bragging, but showing result of God's Holy Wisdom. I use to be a trinitarian, until I asked God for his wisdom, and as I have been saying, "ye have not because ye ask not". but ask in faith. LISTEN, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."
James 1:7 "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord."
James 1:8 "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Now I have given you scriptures to digest, GOD is a "he", and not a "them", if you're honest with yourself you will go to God and aske him to re-new your mind in the TRUTH.

I have nothing in that process, that's between you and the LORD JESUS who is your GOD.

we suggest you re-read this post for clarity.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my three person believers, can we add another one to the FIRE, the WORD of GOD? I have been saying that the Lord Jesus is the Holy Ghost/Spirit.... right, well lets check the record and see something.
Scripture, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." NOTICE THE RED HIGHLIGHT. keep this in mind ok. now this, Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life."
hold it, did not John 1:3 say the Word Jesus, who is the Son there in John 1:3 who made all things? but notice, "and without him was not any thing made that was made." Uh Oh, if nothing was made without him, (Jesus the Son), how come Job said the Spirit of God "MADE him. Now either the Son, the Word and the Holy Spirit is the same one person, else you have two CREATORS.... :eek:

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:1-3 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead), 2 and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia: 3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:1-3 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead), 2 and all the brethren who are with me, To the churches of Galatia: 3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
thanks for the reply,
you didn't read post #18 carefully did you?........ ;)

lets see,

#1. the Father, the ordinal First, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24.

#2. the Son, the Ordinal Last, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, AND NOTHING WAS MADE UNLESS HE MADE IT, John 1:3.

#3. The Holy Spirit, who is the Ordinal First, and .... "ALSO" .... the Ordinal Last, (per Isaiah 48:12), "JESUS" who is by the way the First and the Last.... is the ONE TRUE GOD who .... MADE ALL THINGS, Job 33:4

Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
"made all things for himself" now where have we heard this at before? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Oh,
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

:eek: ... GET OUT OF HERE? so the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, who is the same person in Colossians 1:16 ... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS FOR ... "HIMSELF" . a blind man can see this TRUTH. .... and oh yes, it's in the bible, just follow the scriptures given. ain't God GOOD.

well your person whom you calls Father is JESUS the "Son"....... :eek:

PICJAG.