• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Suffering is not the remedy for your sinning.
Suffering is the end result

Q. ) why go through that as a Christian,....> as that is the LIFE of an UNBELIEVER.

A.) God didn't create Salvation so that you can sin and suffer for it, as that is the LIFE OF AN UNBELIEVER.
What good is that?
NONE !!

So, obviously, if you are sinning, confessing, and suffering guilt and hardship, thinking that is "Christianity", then the Devil is happy with your darkened and backwards concept of God's Mercy and the Cross of Christ, as the GRACE OF GOD.

Listen,
We, the born again......(not the water baptized religious fakirs)....but the BORN AGAIN, are delivered from sin......So, we are not to exist in that curse ever again because we the born again are "IN Christ".

1 John 3:5

How do you stop sinning?
You stop by having the 'renewed mind" ....as that deals with "sin consciousness" and solves it.
Paul says..>"renew your mind".....as if you dont, then you will be this one...>"that which i would do, i dont do, and that which i hate.. = that i do".
See it?
Many of you think that Paul ONLY TAUGHT THAT because your commentary or denomination or Pulpit that lied to you, didn't show you the rest that Paul wrote.... And in fact that is not a teaching, that is the first part of Paul's testimony that is setting the stage for the DOCTRINE that he teaches later.
It CONTINUES.... and he then TEACHES this.....

"Christ ALWAYS....gives....me.....THE.... VICTORY">....over the world , the flesh, and the devil.

So, are you in that Victory, "always", or are you trying to be good and fail, and then believe you have to confess to start all over.?
If that is you, then you will stay there in that deception, having NO VICTORY that lasts until you LEARN TO RENEW YOUR MIND with REAL FAITH.
= Bottom Line.

How do you do that. ?
You just have to understand that...if you are born again....then God has ETERNALLY made you righteous based on Jesus's Sacrifice, and you will remain so, based on the Blood of Jesus and the Death of Christ.

Welcome : To SALVATION.....Its a "GIFT" from GOD.

That MIND< is the correct mind of REAL FAITH = that is the RENEWED MIND, as it no longer believes that you are just a saved sinner needing to do something to try to stay saved.
You have to get out of THAT MIND....as that is the "mind of the FLESH"< and its CARNAL.

You have to get GOD's Perspective of who you have become as "the righteousness of God", "in Christ". "born again".
Reader....
ETERNAL Righteousness "in Christ" is the true identity of every born again : Son/Daughter of God.
"Made Righteous"..= is the true identity of the "new Creation in Christ", as "born again".

You have to GET THAT MIND......as that is REAL FAITH, = the "renewed" Mind.

That is how you "work out your Salvation".
= You have to learn how to UNDERSTAND who you have become, "in Christ", "made Righteous" by GOD, based ONLY and ALWAYS on the Cross of Christ.

Get that MIND , and find this as your Discipleship = "Christ always gives me the Victory".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl