Getting Attacked Harder

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been spending a lot of time in the word. Addressing areas that aren't right with God. I keep getting attacked by demons when I go to do activity that isn't the bible. The demons are attacking me harder when I'm striving against said things that aren't right, and me doing better with God. I need prayers for whatever God is willing to help on these attacks. They're preventing me from going to enjoy do other things, and I think I may be overworking myself on spending time in the bible.

Watch this video by Noah Hines. The things he's saying in the video is what's going on.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got attacked for doing good things. I doubt Satan would attack you for doing evil. He's actually on the other side of the war. If you're getting attacked for doing evil things or something along those lines then it might not be Satan. Psychology is a complex thing like the brain. You might see a Psychiatrist if you have hallucinations that resemble Satan.

Praying for you none-the-less.