• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
I originally wrote this Thread, just a few minutes ago, as a post to a sincere brother here on the Forum, and i realized it will work as a Thread regarding someone here who understands that = you can't lose your salvation.

See, Reader..... this is a faith reality you have to arrive into, and until you do, you have not understood God's Grace.
And until you understand God's Grace, all your (salvation) theology is Cross rejecting self righteousness, that you dont even realize, that you are probably teaching.

The Grace of God, is not understood correctly, until you no longer believe that you can undo it of yourself.

See this verse....."as many as believe in me, (Jesus) i give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish".

See "never perish"? That means, "go to hell" "go to the lake of fire"...>"be judged for your sin after you die : Revelation 20:11.

See this verse..>"and no man is able to remove the born again from my hand".

See "no man"? Well that also means you the born again. You are of that group who can't take yourself out of Christ's Hand.

See it? See that?
Well, until you can truly believe it, .. then you are still involved in self saving, and that means you are Cross rejecting.
Thats how it works, Reader.... as there can be only one Savior, and you are not it, nor is your water.

SO....Once you get there in your Faith, once you arrive to this Light of Revelation... then this means your heart of faith is finding itself established in real faith, as right believing.
Hebrews 13:9

So, for the benefit of someone who came to this Thread and read what i just wrote, and is able to go on....... then it could be that you want to know how to go deeper than just reading the bible, and trying to be good, and going to church,.....and hanging out on Forums.
-
-=======================================================

We know that Jesus is God.
Jesus, Paul, others.... told you He IS, many times in the Scriptures.
We know that the simplicity of salvation is that God is righteousness, and we are unrighteousness till we are Made Righteous, so, for us to have God's Righteousness He had to come down here to shed his blood so that what was making us unrighteous...(sin and unbelief) could be resolved by Jesus.
Jesus accomplished this on the Cross. "it is finished". and what he accomplished is "the gift of righteousness" that makes us eternally righteous.

But, there is more...
There is this...
""""CHRIST.....In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge"""

See that?
That is all knowledge and all wisdom, being a part of Jesus.
Jesus is not just Creator and Savior, He is all wisdom and knowledge..
That is LIGHT.
So, to get this, is to have it REVEALED in you so that you SEE IT as Revelation.

God is my Light, and I am a Light bearer. (Light bringer).... I am shedding Light all the time on this forum, and in life.
God gives "ears" to hear, Light, as that is How God speaks.
He speaks as LIGHT.
Revelation is Light being revealed.
Salvation is you becoming born again as a part of The Light.
"we are translated from darkness..........>TO LIGHT".

So, I wrote a Thread on this, a few.... but, i wont post it, i'll just teach the meat.

This Jesus, who is Creator, and all wisdom and knowledge, is God.
And we the born again are..

1.) One with God and Christ
2.) In Christ
3.) Christ IN YOU>......the hope of Glory
4.) As Jesus is, so are all the born again in this world.
5.) Heir of God
6.) Joint Heir with Christ
7.) Saints

So, what am i showing you.....
Its this.
Everything you want to know, Christ already knows, and He is in you.
So, you already possess all the wisdom and the knowledge and the truth, because the possessor and creator of all this, is in you, and you are in Christ.

What you have to discover is not found in a greek text, or necessarily written down as words of life in a bible, but rather by discerning the spiritual that is already in you, and around you.

Think about this..
When you pray, you see that prayer as going up to God.
Yet, God is right there in you.

All that wisdom and knowledge you want, is Christ, and Christ is in you.
So, you have to discover how to tap into what is already living on the inside of you.

You might want to study the lives and words of Jean Guyon or Hildegard of Bingen.
Take a close look at their faith and how they thought about it...
There are many genuine Saints from the past that you can study.

Paul said......"as many as be perfect"..

So, that is the perfected disciple, who has become "the fullness of the stature of Christ" on earth.
You can find your way there, ....the way to do it....is bible study and prayer and praise, and meditation.
But also, studying the lives and words of people , Saints, who lived in the past, in that elevated place of the Spirit.
They talk about it in their writings, so that you can see it.
And of course, its good to have a good teacher, also.

-blessings.

Last edited: