Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Sigh* I just came back from a day of geocaching and I heard the news. The democrats won the senate and now the white house is currently on lockdown. I must say that I was disappointed enough when I found out that we had lost, but this just seems to be too far in my mind as it got a little bit out of hand. I'm rather disappointed in Mike Pence, but at this point as much as I'm a Trump supporter he's just digging his own grave. At this point, if we really do become a communist country and this is the beginning of another civil war,.. I would rather die. :( (No I'm not suicidal,.. yet. Anyways @historyb, @JohnDB, @Taken, @Bobby Jo,.. I figured that you would still want to see this. @Heart2Soul and @Grailhunter, I apologize for forgetting to mention you.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't have a problem with what they are doing. There's a lot of talk of "violence," but aside from breaking into Congress, what harm are they doing? They are protesting what they believe is the overthrow of their country. When Antifa and BLM were "demonstrating," they were actually destroying things left and right - national monuments, businesses, people's livelihoods - yet there seems to be a LOT more concern over this. But if it makes them nervous, so be it...

In a strange way, I'm proud of those people. At least they have a little fight left in them, cuz after this it is OVER. This country is absolutely and unequivocally done. It will slowly begin fading from history. I know virtually the whole world that we tried to help will be happy to see that take place, but that is only going to speed up their own demise, so we're all going down together really.

So what's the harm in complaining about it a little? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Reactions: historyb

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, but I feel rather sickish right now. :(
Yes me too. But on the other hand the people have woken up. And don't forget, the people are not being violent. They were only trying to have a peaceful rally. It was Antifa (dressed up as trump supporters ) that began the breach of the capitol.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes me too. But on the other hand the people have woken up. And don't forget, the people are not being violent. They were only trying to have a peaceful rally. It was Antifa (dressed up as trump supporters ) that began the breach of the capitol.

Thanks for the information. Watching live updates right now. I wasn't aware of this. Hopefully that's true.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I was disappointed enough when I found out that we had lost ...

Dearest AR,

I'm actually GLAD that these CRIMINALS have STOLEN ANOTHER Election. -- Sometimes it takes DRASTIC CRIMES to STIR CITIZEN PATRIOTS.
So if there's a Fraudulent Election COUP where our government officials refuse to act, we should expect Patriot Citizens to act. It appears to NECESSARY to FORCE OUR LEGISLATORS TO DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, -- because it AIN'T happen'in in the COURTS; in the STATES; or in our JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

And Scripturally, when a thief is caught he has to pay SEVEN TIMES the value of his crimes.
And we've CAUGHT the THIEVES, and must bring them to JUSTICE by vigilantism if necessary as a last resort.​

And let me re-post:

As a side-bar, -- would this National Emergency with Patriots storming the Congress --, constitute being in the Tribulation?!? And if not, exactly what would???​

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, guys, we walk by faith and not by sight.

Last night, I was praying about the Georgia senate race. Loeffler was a little ahead at the time. I had a vision in which I saw her opponent come to the forefront as if on a TV screen. Then I saw something knock his feet out from under him. It happened very quickly. I take this to mean that he will be knocked out of the race after appearing to win.

It ain’t over til it’s over. God is not done yet!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump has asked people to go home

Yeah I know that's why he posted it. He loves the American people and cares more about their safety than the fact then they're fighting for him. If the tables were turned Biden would just be bragging about how much support he has.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hurray! Trump and his supporters finally have to accept what has been apparent all along - Biden won the election. Biden will be the next US president. This whole circus stirred up by the Orange One himself has been a fiasco when seen from this side of the Atlantic. Christians supporting this kind of mob rule should be ashamed. Can you really see Jesus in the middle of that lot?

Reactions: BarneyFife

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hurray! Trump and his supporters finally have to accept what has been apparent all along - Biden won the election. Biden will be the next US president. This whole circus stirred up by the Orange One himself has been a fiasco when seen from this side of the Atlantic. Christians supporting this kind of mob rule should be ashamed. Can you really see Jesus in the middle of that lot?

Biden didn't win but I do believe that the protestors are crossing the line a tad.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Has the lady in critical condition died , that has not reach our news yet.

Reactions: Bobby Jo