GIVE THANKS WITH A GRATEFUL HEART

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wynona started a thread about the lack of unity earlier this evening, and it made me think that surely we could be united in giving thanks to our wonderful God for our blessings and answers to prayer. What can you be thankful for today? Lets unite in being grateful and giving thanks.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thanking God today for the lovely weather and the beauty that surrounds me as trees come to life with fresh green leaves and pink and white blossoms. Thank you Father for the beauty of your creation.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Lord for a comfy bed at the end of a shift , but equally thank you that I can still earn a living, have a laugh along the way and support others who are older and more frail than me xx

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you my Living Lord for being so gracious to me. Thank you for good friends that I know love you and love me, so I am not always so alone. Thank you for the calling You have placed upon my life, and the tenderness you have placed in my heart. Thank you for my wonderful family and my strong wife, and my pets that fill every day with Joy.

You are my Lord. You are my Savior. You are my friend. And I will serve You for all eternity, bringing Joy to you, my God, as You have brought Joy to me.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thank Him that I am alive today. I should have died years ago because I can't take treatment for Systemic lupus. I've had Hepatitis C. since 1973 and can't take treatment for that. Due to an adverse drug reaction, I lay dead in the local emergency department. As they were filling out my time of death, my heart started beating again. I thank Him that I survived decades of drug addiction. I should have died from a massive morphine overdose 21 years ago, a suicide attempt, my last one. I thank Him that I haven't touched a needle, or abused a drug, in 17 years. I thank Him that I was able to walk a mile to the grocery store today and buy food. I thank Him I ran into my boys Caleb, and Joshua. I thank Him that they are both drug-free, hard-working family men. Most of all, I thank Him that He loves me like He does and that He's so real to me. That I'm going to spent eternity with Him. Thank You, Abba; thank You, Moshiach; thank You, Ruach! :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thank Him that I am alive today. I should have died years ago because I can't take treatment for Systemic lupus. I've had Hepatitis C. since 1973 and can't take treatment for that. Due to an adverse drug reaction, I lay dead in the local emergency department. As they were filling out my time of death, my heart started beating again. I thank Him that I survived decades of drug addiction. I should have died from a massive morphine overdose 21 years ago, a suicide attempt, my last one. I thank Him that I haven't touched a needle, or abused a drug, in 17 years. I thank Him that I was able to walk a mile to the grocery store today and buy food. I thank Him I ran into my boys Caleb, and Joshua. I thank Him that they are both drug-free, hard-working family men. Most of all, I thank Him that He loves me like He does and that He's so real to me. That I'm going to spent eternity with Him. Thank You, Abba; thank You, Moshiach; thank You, Ruach! :)
Praise the Lord.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you God for my life. Through thick and thin, ups and downs, its joys and sorrows.
Thank you for trusting I can make it through the hard times. And as I praise you for never leaving me alone then.
Thank you for shining your light at the end of dark tunnels, that I know the darkness is always able to be overcome.

And thank you for the happiness and joy, the deep breath of life's freedom after that journey, that awaits when I make it through. And for all those days that are more joy than sorrow.

Love you!
Your daughter,
Ag

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Lord for godly praying friends that encourage us along the path of Life.
Thanks You Lord for your mighty Holy Spirit that blows away all darkness with His mighty rushing wind.

All glory to the king of kings and
Lord of lords ...to whom every knee shall bow.

I feel a glory shout coming on!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Father that your mercies are NEW each and every morning... that no matter what mistakes I made yesterday... I am given a
blank canvas to work with today... May what I choose today... Bless you... and Honour you.

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pisteuo! Glory to God man! How is the Lord treating you?

Good to see you showing your face from time to time. :)
Happy to report that God is moving in big ways in and around us. Friends and neighbors being touched by His presence and showing hope where there seemed to be no hope. Opening eyes and filling hearts. Healing wounds that were decades old. An awesome display of power from a gracious God. I am so thankful to just be a witness to such a display. Praise God. Thank you for asking.