Give Us Wisdom, Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hldude33

Apr 28, 2010
“Give Us Wisdom, Lord”
Proverbs 2:6 NIV
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Last week, I shared a prayer with you all regarding how we need God’s peace, especially now with all the chaos that is happening in our world these days. In the past week, I have continued to feel scared and overwhelmed at what might happen as we continue to learn more and receive more disturbing news. Every day, I’m praying that God will not only give me peace, but that He will also give me wisdom.

As I think about how I need peace and wisdom from God, I wanted to share another prayer with you as we seek God’s wisdom in the many choices we face each day as we continue into uncharted territory. I hope these words will echo in our minds and hearts as we continue to ask god to guide us.

Father, as each day passes and I continue to hear more and more about the chaos going on in the world with sickness, I find myself desiring wisdom more than ever. Lord, we have so many choices every day that we need to make that affects others around us. I need wisdom Lord to continue to be faithful in whatever you ask me to do each day. As I continue to feel worried and concerned not only about my health, my wife and my kids, but also my friends and others around me, I ask Lord that You alone with grant me wisdom that only You can give.

God, we all need wisdom as we make intentional decisions that we’ve not really thought much about before. As we consider how we need to use what finances we have been given by you, help us to be wise and discerning. Maybe some of us have received blessed tax returns and we need wisdom to know how You want us to use those. Some of us, though might not be doing so well with finances and are very concerned about the days ahead and how we will provide for our families. Along with that is how many places of businesses have shut down and that can bring so much concern and worry to so many people, Lord.

Father, help us be wise in whether we should go certain places and do certain things. Help us be mindful of what is going on around us and make decisions that are beneficial to others and our families. Help us be the servants you continue to call us to be. We need wisdom so much these days, Lord as things seem to continue to spiral out of control in so many ways. Let us never forget God that You are always in control and You will continue to fill us with peace if we ask.

Father, as the days go on, I ask that you fill me with Your wisdom so that I can make good choices to support my family, no matter what lies ahead with what You have given to me and what happens to my place of work. Amen!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“Give Us Wisdom, Lord”
Proverbs 2:6 NIV
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

Last week, I shared a prayer with you all regarding how we need God’s peace, especially now with all the chaos that is happening in our world these days. In the past week, I have continued to feel scared and overwhelmed at what might happen as we continue to learn more and receive more disturbing news. Every day, I’m praying that God will not only give me peace, but that He will also give me wisdom.

As I think about how I need peace and wisdom from God, I wanted to share another prayer with you as we seek God’s wisdom in the many choices we face each day as we continue into uncharted territory. I hope these words will echo in our minds and hearts as we continue to ask god to guide us.

Father, as each day passes and I continue to hear more and more about the chaos going on in the world with sickness, I find myself desiring wisdom more than ever. Lord, we have so many choices every day that we need to make that affects others around us. I need wisdom Lord to continue to be faithful in whatever you ask me to do each day. As I continue to feel worried and concerned not only about my health, my wife and my kids, but also my friends and others around me, I ask Lord that You alone with grant me wisdom that only You can give.

God, we all need wisdom as we make intentional decisions that we’ve not really thought much about before. As we consider how we need to use what finances we have been given by you, help us to be wise and discerning. Maybe some of us have received blessed tax returns and we need wisdom to know how You want us to use those. Some of us, though might not be doing so well with finances and are very concerned about the days ahead and how we will provide for our families. Along with that is how many places of businesses have shut down and that can bring so much concern and worry to so many people, Lord.

Father, help us be wise in whether we should go certain places and do certain things. Help us be mindful of what is going on around us and make decisions that are beneficial to others and our families. Help us be the servants you continue to call us to be. We need wisdom so much these days, Lord as things seem to continue to spiral out of control in so many ways. Let us never forget God that You are always in control and You will continue to fill us with peace if we ask.

Father, as the days go on, I ask that you fill me with Your wisdom so that I can make good choices to support my family, no matter what lies ahead with what You have given to me and what happens to my place of work. Amen!

don't be scared!! God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power love and sound mind 2 timophy 1:7 and don't be caught up in the contentions of the world titus 3:9, think good thoughts phil 4:8, yes we need wisdom also me and the rest of the world which is wat I've been praying for 1 corith 2:5-9