Global Covid Summit declaration by independent health workers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A group of medical workers from around the globe held this summit to make the following declaration, the 4th since the pandemic began.

1- We declare and the data confirm that the covid19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end

2- We declare doctors should not be blocked from providing life saving medical treatments.

3- We declare the state of emergency, which facilitates corruption and extends the pandemic, should immediately terminate.

4- Medical privacy should never again be violated, all travel and social restrictions must cease.

5- We declare that masks are not and never have been effective protection against an airborne respiratory virus in a community setting.

6- We declare that funding and research must be established for vaccination damage, death and suffering.

7- We declare no opportunity should be denied, including education, military service or medical careers, including treatment over unwillingness to take an injection.

8- We declare that the 1st amendment violations and medical censorship by government, technology and media companies should cease and the bill of rights be restored.

9- We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, AstraZeneca and their enablers withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians and should be immediately indicted for fraud.

10- We declare government and medical agencies must be held accountable.

A fair set of requests.

Link to source
HIGHLIGHTS: GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So now the real question is: Who will arrest all the above criminals and hold them fully accountable? Who will have a Nuremberg 2.0 trial, prosecute and execute the genocidal evildoers?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A group of medical workers from around the globe held this summit to make the following declaration, the 4th since the pandemic began.

1- We declare and the data confirm that the covid19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end

2- We declare doctors should not be blocked from providing life saving medical treatments.

3- We declare the state of emergency, which facilitates corruption and extends the pandemic, should immediately terminate.

4- Medical privacy should never again be violated, all travel and social restrictions must cease.

5- We declare that masks are not and never have been effective protection against an airborne respiratory virus in a community setting.

6- We declare that funding and research must be established for vaccination damage, death and suffering.

7- We declare no opportunity should be denied, including education, military service or medical careers, including treatment over unwillingness to take an injection.

8- We declare that the 1st amendment violations and medical censorship by government, technology and media companies should cease and the bill of rights be restored.

9- We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, AstraZeneca and their enablers withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians and should be immediately indicted for fraud.

10- We declare government and medical agencies must be held accountable.

A fair set of requests.

Link to source
HIGHLIGHTS: GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT
This is a professional problem. If the majority of doctors agree on something then it is probably correct. But if a minority has other beliefs then they are probably incorrect. That is how professional systems work, by majority. And I think the majority would disagree with your assessment.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a professional problem. If the majority of doctors agree on something then it is probably correct. But if a minority has other beliefs then they are probably incorrect. That is how professional systems work, by majority. And I think the majority would disagree with your assessment.

That is not how science or the medical system works at all.
At one point they all thought the earth was flat yet they were wrong.
Consensus means nothing. It supposed to work like this...
I go to my doctor and they advise me what to do and then i have a choice on what to do. The government does not belong in this medical process and have no right in persecuting and discriminating against us

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not how science or the medical system works at all.
At one point they all thought the earth was flat yet they were wrong.
Consensus means nothing. It supposed to work like this...
I go to my doctor and they advise me what to do and then i have a choice on what to do. The government does not belong in this medical process and have no right in persecuting and discriminating against us
The earth isn't flat?:p

Yes the gov showed their true colors in mandates and acting like dictators. But that wasn't doctors that was the gov.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The earth isn't flat?:p

Yes the gov showed their true colors in mandates and acting like dictators. But that wasn't doctors that was the gov.

Oh new avatar... Nice

We agree that the government went overboard.
That is what its all about.
Their requests are reasonable.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh new avatar... Nice

We agree that the government went overboard.
That is what its all about.
Their requests are reasonable.
The gov isn't going to care about their requests. It will protect itself. You can't beat the man.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia two of my doctors warned against the toxic injections and both told me that they aren't supposed to give anti-vax info or they could loose their license by the government. All in order to push these toxic needles. Its evil.

People need to stop listening to idiots like Bill Gates who obviously has a conflict of interest to say the least. Now he has written a book
bandicam 2022-05-16 17-21-56-655.jpg
Like we should all be listening to him.
In it he says "oh well we didn't know that covid was just a mild flu like virus that only hurt the elderly". A load of rubbish because many people were saying that and they were all being censored.
"we didn't know that lockdowns would stun the development of kids by 2 years". Rubbish again because the people that were warning this were being blocked.
"we didn't know that the lockdowns would cause so much damage". Again they blocked anyone who suggested such.

In the end all we want is to be left alone. Wear your masks, live in fear, take your boosters but leave us in peace.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The gov isn't going to care about their requests. It will protect itself. You can't beat the man.

This is the "if you can't beat em join em" attitude. Lame.
Wallow in untruth and support government immorality if you want just leave us in peace. LoL

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is "brainwashed" logic, since the majority simply went along with directives "from on high" without critical thinking, and without doing their own due diligence.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In Australia two of my doctors warned against the toxic injections and both told me that they aren't supposed to give anti-vax info or they could loose their license by the government. All in order to push these toxic needles. Its evil.

People need to stop listening to idiots like Bill Gates who obviously has a conflict of interest to say the least. Now he has written a book
View attachment 22612
Like we should all be listening to him.
In it he says "oh well we didn't know that covid was just a mild flu like virus that only hurt the elderly". A load of rubbish because many people were saying that and they were all being censored.
"we didn't know that lockdowns would stun the development of kids by 2 years". Rubbish again because the people that were warning this were being blocked.
"we didn't know that the lockdowns would cause so much damage". Again they blocked anyone who suggested such.

In the end all we want is to be left alone. Wear your masks, live in fear, take your boosters but leave us in peace.
Bill Gates is a Nazi type of moron for sure, just spruiking lie after lie, just like our governments do. Why because they can get away with such ! because they are not accountable !
Now if a Company like say Pfizer can totally dominate over a Nation like it did ? such should be exposed to all the account of all such detail.
A company could kill everyone with such powers that it held over the Governments or the Governments let such take place or what really took place with such actions in depth. Such should never ever happen again ! The majority of people were stupid in fact to take such a drug ! but they were forced to take such or loose their job etc etc in fact !
What out right Nazi type intentions, was my response ! I was and am outraged at such behaviour and totally despise such people dictating to me anything like such Nazi lowlife. They are all stupid morons ! They do not have a clue about ones fundamental rights !
Sure they were in total fear for their life's, but the Governments were feeding the lies to make them fear for their lives !

How come I could smell such a Rat, because I know what Nazi and communist intentions are about and I draw a line on such, because I do not tolerate such trash intentions at all.