Global Warming Shock. Antarctica Posts Coldest Winter Since Records Began

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monday, October 4, 2021 19:42

facebook.svg

twitter.svg

pinterest.svg

linkedin.svg

messenger.svg

Antarctica-640x480.jpg

Antarctica has posted its coldest winter since records began in 1957 with average temperatures of -61.1 ° C. The previous record was -60.6°C in 1976.

According to a shocked Washington Post:

Reactions: Truth7t7 and Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

facebook.svg

twitter.svg

pinterest.svg

linkedin.svg

messenger.svg

Antarctica-640x480.jpg

Antarctica has posted its coldest winter since records began in 1957 with average temperatures of -61.1 ° C. The previous record was -60.6°C in 1976.

I read about that.

So that brings us to:

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
Cold is Hot.

Much love!

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

facebook.svg

twitter.svg

pinterest.svg

linkedin.svg

messenger.svg

Antarctica-640x480.jpg

This doesn't change all the ice that has melted there, and doesn't change the trend towards a warmer world as a whole. In other words: cool (literally) but meaningless when it comes to climate change.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

facebook.svg

twitter.svg

pinterest.svg

linkedin.svg

messenger.svg

Antarctica-640x480.jpg

Makes sense...rest of the world's warm because all the cold went to the South Pole! :confused:

Reactions: Truth7t7

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read about that.

So that brings us to:

War is Peace.
Freedom is Slavery.
Ignorance is Strength.
Cold is Hot.

Much love!

Black is white.
Up is down.
Sweet is sour.
Evil is good.

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
yes global warming became more dangerous, we need to provide cost effective sources of energy. For example, solar panels and automation tools like https://eltra-encoder.eu/catalog/magnetic-incremental-encoder The initial investment will be a bit higher, but over time the operating costs will reduce, which will be significantly beneficial in the long run. Your new expenses will only include maintenance, repairs, and energy.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn't change all the ice that has melted there, and doesn't change the trend towards a warmer world as a whole. In other words: cool (literally) but meaningless when it comes to climate change.
A Climategater in denial

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Makes sense...rest of the world's warm because all the cold went to the South Pole! :confused:
You must be on the UN climate research committee, good analysis!

Perhaps we can submit your thesis for Federal Grants to research further?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago they called it the Iron Age and they believed that it occurred around 1200-1000 BC. But then they realized that they are not ages at all....it is regional and it can go back to 2000 BC and according to the Bible a lot further than that. The Old Testament mentions iron way back shortly after Adam and Eve...Genesis 4:22...and people thought it was incorrect. Preconceived notions~~~

The last ice age referred to as the Pleistocene Epoch is typically defined as the time period that began about 2.6 million years ago and lasted until about 11,700 years ago...plus or minus. During the height of the ice age the oceans were as much as 400 feet lower than they are today, being froze up in the Ice Caps, glaciers and continental snow cover. This is one of the reasons they are finding cities that date back 9,000 years off the coast of some areas.

Now when they say that the ice age ended thousands of years ago....they are referring to the cold climate, the temperatures slowly rose and the larger glaciers that reached down into the main continuants took centuries to recede and they are still receding. The ice caps were three times as large and they are still receding.

The term Global Warming is a misnomer. The weather patterns are changing and some areas are warmer and the ocean temperature is warmer....This is what the NASA Global Warming Site says....To date, the ocean contains 90 percent of the heat from human-induced global warming, and the year 2020 was the warmest ever measured for the global oceans.

But the wording is an exaggeration, over the last century, the average surface temperature of the Earth has increased by about 1.0 degree Fahrenheit. The oceans over all are very close to that. What has caused this increase is not agreed upon. The concept of human-induced global warming is more of a fade than a fact. Large volcanoes around the world can affect temperatures and climates and poisons in the atmosphere, more than a 1000 years of anything man can do and 10,000 years of the greenhouse effect.

I am 64 and when I was a kid I use to play outside (in the sun) during what they called the "dog days of summer" temperatures over 100 degrees. The last two summers here in southeast Missouri saw very few days at 100 degrees and this year we have had a very mild summer.

Some scientists are saying that, like the iron age, warmer weather is a regional thing...still very slight, because if their were any real increases worldwide....the people in the deserts would not be able to breath. The slight change in temperature is mostly around the north and south hemispheres, which affect the polar ice caps. So they melt and the oceans rise a bit. Some say that we are still coming out of the "affects" of the last ice age and expect the oceans to rise three feet in the next couple centuries. Global Warming enthusiasts are saying 20 feet but there is no chance of that. It is going to take a lot more cows to cause that.

Fear mangling and fear fades are the social game of the day. The Zombie Apocalypse! Whether there are humans on earth or not...the one thing you can count on, is that the weather will change.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I seen was about stone henge was that it was all about a weather station say predictor, this mob worked it all out, they found timber poles were once marked out all around the circle and this also had to do with the Poles shifting all proven fact and with the Poles shifting.

Then you have the Sea currants move somewhat differently and that changes the weather as well.

Working out when to plant seed etc was once a big deal and a real art to it, and based on the insects when not to plant some things or to do so, but with poisons nowadays we did not have to bother with much of that anymore.

I remember my dad telling about what his dad did on the land, but he died in back 1955 so my dad pointed out things that the idiots nowadays are only coming to understand nowadays, that things his dad did were the right way to go about it on that type of land. and they say we are only starting to understand such things, well nonsense as I know many things that were known about in Australia, as to what to do and not to do, was all worked out years before I was born and now the powers that be are crowing nonsense about burning off that is just pathetic.

They push that only the Aboriginals know such things. It's like as if Australia was only found in the 1990's truly, they are that stupid and pathetic.
Our farmers knew what they were doing with burning off much better than they do nowadays by far or any so called Abo idiot who do not have a clue truly because they have never lived off the land anyway. such people who truly did died off many years ago and they do not live like that at all anymore, the Gov come and sustain them and they can't even keep the dunny un blocked or pick up broken glass etc.

My mate up the road came peddling the MSM dribble about the Abos knowledge of burning off and I was like you have to be kidding me ! he is a city boy and they don't have a clue at all, so they swallow all the MSM propaganda full on, oh we have to look to the Abos :rolleyes: nonsense the people who lived on the land for generations know best how to burn off. and government departments etc are and have proven themselves total full on morons time and time again, not to mention there ignorance is shocking.

But we can see how confusion rains in the workings of all such and how knowledge is lost or obscured deliberately to most or what ever.
All the true cow cockys etc can be totally united on things are the right way to go about such, but a department comes in and dismisses them all totally, not to mention threaten them etc.