Glory, glory, blessings to our Father

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 150 King James Version (KJV)
150 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.

2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.

6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Amen!!

Many blessings received, thank you Father! Any time You have granted shall be used to SHOUT Your GLORY, Your great and abiding LOVE! MERCY from on High!
Answered prayers of an unworthy man, You have seen my heart and know it is sincere. BLESS You Father. Thank you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have cultivated a habit of waking up in the morning ( a good habit to have :D) ..and before I get out of bed I raise my hands and say out loud -" "Righteous art Thou O Lord and upright are Thy judgements." Psalm 119:137

Praising when things are going well is easy ....but when we are in a 'cold dark place' and feel like we are in chains , like Paul and Silas were ...it is much harder to rejoice and give thanks lol

I remember once driving in my car and praising God, and saying -
"Thank you Lord for such a wonderful day."
And right back at me I 'heard' Him say..."And why don't you say that to Me also when it's not? " :D

God has blessed us with a sense of humour, so I am sure as it comes from Him, He must have one too. :)

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 5:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

"He is risen! Alleluia!"
AMEN, AMEN

If we don't hold on when things are bad, how can he pull us through? :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Revelation 5:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

"He is risen! Alleluia!"
AMEN, AMEN

If we don't hold on when things are bad, how can he pull us through? :)
He holds on to us, if we are indeed His! :)

"Able to save" (Hebrews 7.25)

"Able to keep" (Jude 24).

Reactions: Acolyte

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 7:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

AMEN AMEN

Sing indeed!!! :)

Reactions: Philip James

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Revelation 7:9-12 King James Version (KJV)
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

AMEN AMEN

Sing indeed!!! :)
I like the way it comes across in the King James. :)

Reactions: Acolyte