go to hell.....I dont care

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
this cannot be allowed to happen for I am my brother's keeper and you are mine - most Christians are well and truly on the broad road - no doubt whatsoever - alas and sadly for most it seems there is no getting off or turning back since repentance, of error/s, is required and this must be done now and before the end of the road - this is especially difficult for those with weird and wacky ideas of being born again which is the very thing that is destructive - imho - twinc

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this cannot be allowed to happen for I am my brother's keeper and you are mine - most Christians are well and truly on the broad road - no doubt whatsoever - alas and sadly for most it seems there is no getting off or turning back since repentance, of error/s, is required and this must be done now and before the end of the road - this is especially difficult for those with weird and wacky ideas of being born again which is the very thing that is destructive - imho - twinc

yea but your honest opinion has nothing to do with it, does it? what has everything to do with it, is what scripture and especially the Lord has to say about it. Christianity isn't a opinion pole nor is the Kingdom of God a democracy. so what scripture says is what counts, not your opinion.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. hence you don't get to choose who will be saved or "born again" as the guess who, the Lord says. all you can do is plant the seed water the seed and the Lord does the rest. you do not get the glory for God's choices, He does. so your opinion is of no real use, but for yourself and your own judgement, of which you will be judged by.

and if you are, thy brother's keeper then a child of God born of the Holy Spirit is the only brotherhood to be concerned about. if you are compelled to evangelize please do, but you will only seek those that God will choose. the masses will not come a running. like they did back in the day or in the likes of Billy Gramm. at least since it seems Israel has become the center of God's attention these days.

read your bible look at things as they are and let it be. give to those who will eat, don't let what God gives you hit the ground.

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
yea but your honest opinion has nothing to do with it, does it? what has everything to do with it, is what scripture and especially the Lord has to say about it. Christianity isn't a opinion pole nor is the Kingdom of God a democracy. so what scripture says is what counts, not your opinion.

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it. hence you don't get to choose who will be saved or "born again" as the guess who, the Lord says. all you can do is plant the seed water the seed and the Lord does the rest. you do not get the glory for God's choices, He does. so your opinion is of no real use, but for yourself and your own judgement, of which you will be judged by.

and if you are, thy brother's keeper then a child of God born of the Holy Spirit is the only brotherhood to be concerned about. if you are compelled to evangelize please do, but you will be only seek those that God will choose. the masses will not come a running. like they did back in the day or in the likes of Billy Gramm. at least since it seems Israel has become the center of God's attention these days.

read your bible look at things as they are and let it be. give to those who will eat, don't let what God gives you hit the ground.

which horse are you talking about other than about yourself again - get off that broad road now - it is what scripture says that counts but not with you it seems - twinc

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

James 5
19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,
20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Perhaps, instead of pointing fingers, it would be more beneficial to practice what you preach?

o

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WOW, did someone take a dump in your scrambled eggs this morning or what? You know what your problem is right now? You seem to care too much about people. Take a chill pill or something, get off the forum for a while and get some fresh air.

Reactions: Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
WOW, did someone take a dump in your scrambled eggs this morning or what? You know what your problem is right now? You seem to care too much about people. Take a chill pill or something, get off the forum for a while and get some fresh air.

get off that broad road - very difficult = what broad road - who me surely not - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
James 5
19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back,
20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins.

Perhaps, instead of pointing fingers, it would be more beneficial to practice what you preach?

o

I am not on that broad road with you - keep on going if you insist = go to hell - twinc

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not on that broad road with you - keep on going if you insist = go to hell - twinc

You're probably gonna get there way before I do, so I'll see you when I get there.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
TwinC

Could you please do me the favor of telling me what you're talking about?
Are you talking about extra ecclesium nulla salus?
(outside the church there is no salvation)

Could you please tell me what this means?
Thanks.

P.S. Not YOUR opinion, but what the CC teaches.

Reactions: aspen

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fear of the Lord motivates me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TwinC

Could you please do me the favor of telling me what you're talking about?
Are you talking about extra ecclesium nulla salus?
(outside the church there is no salvation)

Could you please tell me what this means?
Thanks.

P.S. Not YOUR opinion, but what the CC teaches.
I don't recall all of the details, but twinc is NOT in sync with a number of the teachings of the RCC today. He would get along better with the RCC to which I belonged [prior to 1961] which was all pre-Vatican II [mid 1960's]. Vatican II made some very significant changes and twinc was a Catholic long before that and now either belongs to or supports a group of Catholics that want it all changed back to the way it was before.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends....twinc is a Catholic...what he is talking about is "coming home" to the mother church...or we are all going to hell.

Is that what this guy is prattling on about? Seriously?................:rolleyes:..................*sigh*.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested in discussing Christianity. Not Catholicism or Protestantism. Over the last 6 months or so I've been true and held to that point of view.

I know... There are those that will say, "we Catholics are Christians! " save it.. Never said you weren't. I am just not interested in hearing about it.

Reactions: aspen and Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested in discussing Christianity. Not Catholicism or Protestantism. Over the last 6 months or so I've been true and held to that point of view.

I know... There are those that will say, "we Catholics are Christians! " save it.. Never said you weren't. I am just not interested in hearing about it.

If they have to continually proclaim themselves to be Christians to the christian body of believers, then what does that tell you about them?

Reactions: KBCid