God’s fellow worker.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 3:9 (NASB)
For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

“God’s fellow workers”

For there is great joy in being a fellow worker with God..... For this must necessitate that one knows God, personally, not the words about Him, but God Himself...

“not the words but the power”

For the power comes from this close, intimate, personal and faithful relationship with Him..

For this power is in fact one’s intimate fellowship with Him...For to the degree one knows God personally, to that degree will they have power with God..

So than what is this power with God?

It is the power of life that righteousness brings into a situation... For all that ails, either in public or private, righteousness is the cure and the answer...

For walking in righteousness is walking in the will of God....So therefore walking in all the righteousness one sees, is walking as close to God as ones present state of growth allows....This, is being God’s fellow worker in one’s present state of growth.....This therefore is the degree of power one has with God...

1 Corinthians 4:20 (NASB)
For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power.

For the growth of life in one and in the other is the expression of power of the Spirit of the Life of Christ being formed in the life...

For all these truths, the good fruits spoken of....Christ being formed, the new birth, the Divine nature, the works spoken of, one being established in Christ.. All these are the cause, the product and expression of the power of ones personal relationship with Christ....

As those that are seasoned Christian’s can attest to, they have all tasted someone’s relationship with Christ...It is this that is their power that Paul was speaking of when He spoke;

1 Corinthians 4:19 (NASB)
But I will come to you soon, if the Lord wills, and I shall find out, not the words of those who are arrogant but their power.

For one’s power with God, is in accordance with their personal relationship with Him... One can not grow without the other being enlarged also... This increase in each of us is God’s heart toward us...

So to this enlargement let our hearts cry after. That we might be, a more, better, deeper, fellow worker with God...

A striver to be a fellow worker with Him, Not me