GOD’S Mercy And Love For Us Does Not Make Him Stupid!!! = Psalm 33;18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD’S Mercy And Love For Us Does Not Make Him Stupid!!! = Psalm 33;18

Psalm 33;18

Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy;

Galatians 6:7

Be not deceived; God is NOT mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Jeremiah 29:8-9

For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

Numbers 14:11-16

And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them? I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they. And Moses said unto the LORD, Then the Egyptians shall hear it, for thou broughtest up this people in thy might from among them; And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou LORD art among this people, that thou LORD art seen face to face, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night. Now if thou shalt kill all this people as one man, then the nations which have heard the fame of thee will speak, saying, Because the LORD was not able to bring this people into the land which He sware unto them, therefore He hath slain them in the wilderness.

Jeremiah 46:10

For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that He may avenge Him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.

Nahum 1:2-3

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and He reserveth wrath for his enemies. The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.

Romans 12:19

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the LORD.

Revelation 20;7-9

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the Saints about, and the beloved city: and Fire came down from GOD out of heaven, and devoured them.

Numbers 16:1-5

Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two hundred and fifty princes of the assembly, famous in the congregation, men of renown: And they gathered themselves together against Moses and against Aaron, and said unto them, Ye take too much upon you, seeing all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is among them: wherefore then lift ye up yourselves above the congregation of the LORD? And when Moses heard it, he fell upon his face: And he spake unto Korah and unto all his company, saying, Even tomorrow the LORD will shew who are His, and who is holy; and will cause him to come near unto Him: even him whom He hath chosen will He cause to come near unto him.

Numbers 16:25-33

And Moses rose up and went unto Dathan and Abiram; and the elders of Israel followed him. And he spake unto the congregation, saying, Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of their's, lest ye be consumed in all their sins. So they gat up from the tabernacle of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, on every side: and Dathan and Abiram came out, and stood in the door of their tents, and their wives, and their sons, and their little children. And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the LORD hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind. If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the LORD hath not sent me. But if the LORD make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the LORD. And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them: And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation.

John 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the Wrath of God abideth on him.

Isaiah 26:20-21

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ephesians 5:6-7

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the Wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

AMEN

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am confused. You open a thread about Gods love and mercy. then posts a whole bunch of passages on Gods judgment

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am confused. You open a thread about Gods love and mercy. then posts a whole bunch of passages on Gods judgment
Those warnings are the LOVE OF GOD so as we take heed unto them .
REMEMBER and REMEMBER always that the desire of GOD is not that the wicked do perish but rather they repent .
HIS warnings ARE LOVE . HE loves the peoples so HE WARNS the peoples so as they will REPENT and NOT be destroyed .
ALWAYS BEHOLD both the severity of and goodness of GOD . EVERY WORD shows HIS LOVE FOR US . FOR GOD
desires the death of none but rather repentance .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3: 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and oflove and of a sound mind

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit ofbondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

This is what Gods love and mercy gave us. Not judgment. If we can still be judged. There is nothign but fear. Even those who say they do not need to fear, in my view, have to fear. Because your an never know

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3: 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and oflove and of a sound mind

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit ofbondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

This is what Gods love and mercy gave us. Not judgment. If we can still be judged. There is nothign but fear. Even those who say they do not need to fear, in my view, have to fear. Because your an never know
Not if we following JESUS . there is no fear . there should be a godly fear in us to sin . IF you think that is false
then i will leave you with some parting words. THOSE who sin rebuke before all that others MAY FEAR
may fear what , TO SIN . exactly . we gotta get back in them bibles

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not if we following JESUS . there is no fear . there should be a godly fear in us to sin . IF you think that is false
then i will leave you with some parting words. THOSE who sin rebuke before all that others MAY FEAR
may fear what , TO SIN . exactly . we gotta get back in them bibles
I will just say, I can not go to my Abba father if I fear him. That has never works under any circumstance. While I may have a child that does not disobey me because they are afraid I will never gather that childs love.

I grew up in a church who tried to fear people into obedience, what I saw was a bunch of fake people who hid their sins, and eventually one by one would fall away, even the pastor. I myself, when I left home and joined the navy, felt I was free. And went into all kinds of wild sin. Of course God brought me back, But even then, I lived in fear so i had to hide things.. and I could never find victory.

Eventually that fear led me to leave God for 5 years, and God took me to my Knees. I was ready to go home and commit suicide, It was then that God reached out to me and brought me back once again. Only this time he showed his his love and mercy, and a church that offer e grace not fear. I have had more victory over sin in the ten years I have been in that church than I ever had in the fear church. And I have seen more drug addicts, Sex addicts, LGB people. thieves and outcasts come to God and have victory than I ever did again in my 40 years in the church that spread fear.

Just saying bro

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if we want victory over sin, God gives us two ways.

1. Seek after the things of the spirit and you will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

If I am out serving people and doing Gods work. I will not think of self. And thus never be tempted. Jesus perfected this in his lifetime. And had no sin

2. part of the same coin, but the law of love. If we love others and God more than we love self. We will nto sin against them. Sin is when we in a moment of time love self more than others..