God’s truth manifested....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NASB)
A wise man’s heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man’s heart directs him toward the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per the wisdom that God gave Solomon he writes the above... The meaning of which is to be left to the readers heart; between them and God..

Suffice it to say, this is an eternal truth that God Himself wrote contrasting a wise man’s heart with a foolish man’s heart... That in fact the two of them do exist.. If one would be wise by God standards, one action would result, as also, if one would be a fool by God’s standards, a different action would result...

For truth is eternal, it will always remain as it is, regardless of all the reasonings to the contrary... For God’s word is reality and the truth and the rightness of it will be manifested....

As those that love the darkness and those that love the light, via the wise and the foolish, are made manifest as the camps are being solidified...

Therefore stand strong in the faith, as His wisdom and light is given to all those that are His.... As the truths in scripture are being manifested in the world we live in for all to see...

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NASB)
A wise man’s heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man’s heart directs him toward the left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As per the wisdom that God gave Solomon he writes the above... The meaning of which is to be left to the readers heart; between them and God..

Suffice it to say, this is an eternal truth that God Himself wrote contrasting a wise man’s heart with a foolish man’s heart... That in fact the two of them do exist.. If one would be wise by God standards, one action would result, as also, if one would be a fool by God’s standards, a different action would result...

For truth is eternal, it will always remain as it is, regardless of all the reasonings to the contrary... For God’s word is reality and the truth and the rightness of it will be manifested....

As those that love the darkness and those that love the light, via the wise and the foolish, are made manifest as the camps are being solidified...

Therefore stand strong in the faith, as His wisdom and light is given to all those that are His.... As the truths in scripture are being manifested in the world we live in for all to see...

A fellow servant of His, Not me
Amen!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks, I’m glad it blessed, as we look to Him for all things.. :)

A fellow believer, Not me

Give God the glory as we ask Him to always keep us where He directs us!

Yes, as He has made us to be partaker of such a marvelous life...

Be blessed in that life..

A fellow believer, Not me