GOD And JESUS Can Read Your Mind So We Cannot Fool Them! = I Chronicles 28;9, Matthew 9;4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD And JESUS Can Read Your Mind So We Cannot Fool Them! = I Chronicles 28;9, Matthew 9;4

I Chronicles 28;9

And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek Him, He will be found of thee; but if thou forsake Him, He will cast thee off for ever.

Psalms 94:11

The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Psalms 139:23

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 66:18

For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Matthew 9:4

And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

Matthew 12:25-26

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Luke 5:22-23

But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts? Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?

Luke 6:8-9

But He knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth. Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

Luke 11:17

But He, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

I Corinthians 3:19-20

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Hebrews 4:12-13

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

AMEN

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Only God and Jesus can read your mind,

1 Kings 8:39 KJV
Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men)

2 Chronicles 6:30 KJV
Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men)

Romans 8:27 KJV
And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Much love!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Satan can read minds too. God knows the intents of your heart which is different. But the tempter must read the tempted and he does that well. I have had Satan immediately respond to my thoughts so I know that is true.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: dev553344

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels cannot read your mind. Every thought and every deed, and everything that comes out your mouth is recorded in heaven.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way Satan works: He reads your thoughts and then projects thoughts into your mind to tempt you. He does this without you knowing so that you accept it as your own thought. It's Satan's mind trick. I'm aware of it is the difference between me and most people.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels cannot read your mind. Every thought and every deed, and everything that comes out your mouth is recorded in heaven.
Never had a mental communication with an angel before? They can read your thoughts. I've experienced it. Perhaps they're hiding from you instead for some reason?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that people don't think a spirit can communicate. I find that un-enlightening. When we think it is spoken spiritually.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that people don't think a spirit can communicate. I find that un-enlightening. When we think it is spoken spiritually.
I look first at those verses I posted, which tell me that only God knows my heart. That He is the only one. Whatever seems to me to be my experience, I have to interpret through that truth.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Satan can read minds too. God knows the intents of your heart which is different. But the tempter must read the tempted and he does that well. I have had Satan immediately respond to my thoughts so I know that is true.

The way Satan works: He reads your thoughts and then projects thoughts into your mind to tempt you. He does this without you knowing so that you accept it as your own thought. It's Satan's mind trick. I'm aware of it is the difference between me and most people.

Yes, I too believe our thoughts are an open book to the angels on both sides of the battle. This prospect is both exhilarating as it is terrifying.

Reactions: dev553344

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only worry should be getting through the day in Christ, and to be ready for the afterlife.

Something that comes to my mind is what Jesus had spoken

When he said,

Luke 8:16-18
16No one lights a lamp and covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he sets it on a stand, so those who enter can see the light.

17For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be made known and brought to light.

18Pay attention, therefore, to how you listen. Whoever has will be given more, but whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him.”

Reactions: friend of