God Bless Italy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless Italy and God bless Giorgia Meloni and keep her safe.

She is what America needs right now!

Mods please move this thread to its proper forum if this is not the correct one, I figured it belongs in General Discussion but I might be wrong.

Thank you in advance.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i forgot to ask is this a good thing or a bad thing for Italy?

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is this woman a Conservative Christian??? i don't know much about the poltics in Italy

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God bless Italy and God bless Giorgia Meloni and keep her safe.

She is what America needs right now!

Mods please move this thread to its proper forum if this is not the correct one, I figured it belongs in General Discussion but I might be wrong.

Thank you in advance.
well this is going to be interesting...:smlhmm:

Reactions: shortangel

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, she is a fascist ……….extreme left wing.
Interestingly my son said that many in America would see her as a positive…..
Adolf Hitler comes to mind !

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i just found an article about her, she sounds like a great person for italy to elect
She’s a wonderful woman with her head in the right place, she’s what a lot of Countries need right now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That bad huh, I haven't really read anything about her. I just hope Italy does well.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to disagree Rita, she is not a leftist commie, I think you got it wrong with all due respect and no disrespect intended.

And yes she is a positive.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to disagree Rita, she is not a leftist commie, I think you got it wrong with all due respect and no disrespect intended.

And yes she is a positive.
We have obviously heard different things John Paul …..I don’t think either of us can truly know whether she is a positive or negative until she has been in power and actually see what choices she makes.
Everyone thought Hitler was good to begin with……..
I guess only time will tell, she openly admits to being a facist …….
It’s not disrespectful to disagree about politics, it’s just how it is. …..

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have obviously heard different things John Paul …..I don’t think either of us can truly know whether she is a positive or negative until she has been in power and actually see what choices she makes.
Everyone thought Hitler was good to begin with……..
I guess only time will tell, she openly admits to being a facist …….
It’s not disrespectful to disagree about politics, it’s just how it is. …..
I believe she is a positive as Trump was and hopefully will be again M.I.G.A. and M.A.G.A.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read up a little about Giorgia Meloni. Some of this appears good and some not so good. Giorgia Meloni - Wikipedia

"A right-wing populist and Italian nationalist, her political positions have been described as far-right, although she rejects this label. She describes herself as a Catholic Christian and a conservative, and claims to defend "God, fatherland, and family". She is opposed to abortion, euthanasia, and to partnerships, marriages, and parenting by same-sex couples, saying that nuclear families are exclusively headed by male–female pairs. Opposed to the reception of non-European migrants and multiculturalism, she has been accused of xenophobia and Islamophobia. A supporter of NATO, she maintains Eurosceptic views regarding the European Union, which she describes as Eurorealist, and was in favour of better relations with Russia before the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, which she condemned, pledging to keep sending arms to Ukraine. She has expressed controversial views, such as praising Italian dictator Benito Mussolini in 1996 as well as Nazi collaborator and co-founder of MSI Giorgio Almirante in 2020."

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I read up a little about Giorgia Meloni. Some of this appears good and some not so good. Giorgia Meloni - Wikipedia
Wikipedia is a TOTALLY LEFTIST source of misinformation. Therefore they will post as much negative information about conservatives as possible. The Left is now raising the bogeyman of "Fascism" in Italy just like they raised the bogeyman of "White Supremacy" and "Russian Collusion" against Trump. Totally FAKE NEWS and designed to create hatred -- hate speech. Their hatred for what is right and what is conservative goes beyond all bounds of decency and truth.

Reactions: JohnPaul and ScottA

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wikipedia is a TOTALLY LEFTIST source of misinformation. Therefore they will post as much negative information about conservatives as possible. The Left is now raising the bogeyman of "Fascism" in Italy just like they raised the bogeyman of "White Supremacy" and "Russian Collusion" against Trump. Totally FAKE NEWS and designed to create hatred -- hate speech. Their hatred for what is right and what is conservative goes beyond all bounds of decency and truth.
Yes it’s Biden, Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the rats who are the fascists.