God bless me in everyways

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me in everyways, to take care of ailing parents, pregnant wife and baby in her womb and daughter Salome.

Thank you!
On it every day, and throughout brother. You are all close to my heart, I pray for strength for you and of course all of your protection. I pray you will all be able to be together back in your own home again, or where ever God leads you to. I pray God builds up all your faith solid strong, fully!

Please let us know what is happening brother, we have you under cover of prayer.

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me in everyways, to take care of ailing parents, pregnant wife and baby in her womb and daughter Salome.

Thank you!
Praying with you now for these things!

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Father, we continue to pray for our brother in Christ and his family, believing in complete healing, healthy pregnancy, and thriving ministry. In Jesus Name, Amen

KoT

Aug 12, 2021
pogo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
If you want to blessed by God in every way
then cease from your own works and enter into His rest and never leave it.

This has always worked for me.