God Bragging on the Eagle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God replying to the discussion of Job and his friends.,...

1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? - Job 38

Along with the discussion God brings up the Eagle....

27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.
29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.- Job 39

The eyes of the Eagle are very powerful! I can imagine a lot of mental processing for the Eagle to spot prey miles away and then attack using the coordination of the wings and eyesight. I can't imagine such a creature evolved from nature. And a short 4 minute video....

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God replying to the discussion of Job and his friends.,...

1 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? - Job 38

Along with the discussion God brings up the Eagle....

27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?
28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.
29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.
30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.- Job 39

The eyes of the Eagle are very powerful! I can imagine a lot of mental processing for the Eagle to spot prey miles away and then attack using the coordination of the wings and eyesight. I can't imagine such a creature evolved from nature. And a short 4 minute video....

Interesting video.

The depth of eyesight an eagle possesses - being able to see rabbits from as far away as 3 miles and such - is one of the reasons why the Lord identifies Himself with the eagle in scripture. He depicts Himself as foreseeing the moves His people's enemy's will make, and thus being there to protect them from what is coming prophetically.

Exodus 19:4 - "Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles’ wings..." (also Revelation 12:14)