God can now Bless America more and more!!!PTL.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about accepting or agreeing with what is going on today, I am talking about reaching people who are outside the kingdom being reached. As Christians we should surely care about the lost , rather than wish them to hell.
What about Gods mercy …..Jonah chapter 4……..he was mad that God would show mercy to such a wicked group of people
2 Peter 3:8-9 But do not forget this one thing , dear friends, with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you , not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.
I guess I still remember that I was once a sinner who the Lord cared about enough to desire that I follow him………..i had gone astray, I was not living my life in a manner that was Godly. Thank goodness I had Christian people around me that chose to come alongside rather than sit on the seat of judgment.

It’s okay JohnPaul there are so many different opinions and thoughts within the forum, we should be allowed to share our thoughts , even if they are different. You have not shown any Sid respect in the way you have addressed my post, and I hope I have not done the same with you.

Rita
Thank you Rita.

Reactions: Rita

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry I only used bold type so that there was a difference between your response JohnPaul, and my response. Some how the latter part of the post is in bigger writing, honestly not shouting ! X
Rita I didn’t take your post as shouting, that never even crossed my mind, you are a kind person and I respect that in you, you never need to worry that I take your posts the wrong way, you have always been good to me.

God bless you.

Reactions: Rita