God Challanges You To Go Out And Evangelize Are You Brave Enough??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
they draw near 2 me wiv their mouths but their hearts are far from me math 15:3
don't just be hears of the word but doers also rom 2:13

Put your faith where ur mouth is!! are u talking 2 people about Christ!! are u speaking 2 friends, family members, work colleague's. Tell about the gospel, the bible even if its a couple of words, you could maybe hand out tracks, put a banner outside your house, put a sign on ur car, play some gospel music in ur car as ur driving somewhere, get a t-shirt wiv some scripture on it.

Preach 2 people on facebook or twitter or evangelize on other chatrooms and forums including this one!! or spread the message some other way!!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to admit... not the way I see Jesus doing life.

I agree Willie T. Jesus gave the Gospel and moved on...did not badger or throw silly tracts at people. He did not wear a sandwich board or carry picket signs. I was into that in the 90's...every one of those tracks ended up on the ground so then we had a big job to do picking them all up! No, not at all effective. Prayer and sharing the Gospel should be done when GOD sends the lost your way...we don't have to go out and find them, that's for sure. Our very lives become our "banner". Imho.

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such lyrics! "You close your eyes and pretend the job's done" once you have collected the discarded tract you shoved in their hand, but they never read.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such lyrics! "You close your eyes and pretend the job's done" once you have collected the discarded tract you shoved in their hand, but they never read.

I can remember one time, we were at the Bills stadium before a big game. You can imagine how many people were there! Several of my brothers and sisters from my Church were practically chasing people down who already refused or tossed the track. I felt embarrassed and then experienced guilt that I was embarrassed! It felt , to me anyhow that those people who kept walking away were more like being "pushed" away. I know that my friends meant well and Loved the Lord yet, I could not understand their way of "witnessing". And, who am I anyhow to say that not one of those tracks were picked up by someone who WAS seeking God? I do not know that but...it just seemed off to me...the method, that is.

Reactions: Willie T