God has Eternal Love for the Jewish People and Israel!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophet Jeremiah emphasises the eternal love that God has for Israel: God has Eternal Love for the Jewish People and Israel!!!
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tamborines, and shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice. You shall yet plant vines on the mountains of Samaria… He who scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him as a shepherd does his flock. For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he. Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, streaming to the goodness of the Lord… their souls shall be like a well watered garden, and they shall sorrow no more at all… for I will turn their mourning to joy, will comfort them, and make them rejoice rather than sorrow… Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says the Lord" (Jer. 31:3-20).

D

Dave L

The prophet Jeremiah emphasises the eternal love that God has for Israel: God has Eternal Love for the Jewish People and Israel!!!
"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt, O virgin of Israel! You shall again be adorned with your tamborines, and shall go forth in the dances of those who rejoice. You shall yet plant vines on the mountains of Samaria… He who scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him as a shepherd does his flock. For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he. Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, streaming to the goodness of the Lord… their souls shall be like a well watered garden, and they shall sorrow no more at all… for I will turn their mourning to joy, will comfort them, and make them rejoice rather than sorrow… Is Ephraim My dear son? Is he a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says the Lord" (Jer. 31:3-20).
This is true but Jesus and believers in him are Israel. The broken off unbelievers of Romans 11 are not. They will be grafted back in to Israel if they accept Christ.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! There is spiritual Israel and physical Israel and God has eternal love for both.

"For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you… I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgements and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people and I will be your God" (Ezek. 36:24-28).

The day of Israel’s national conversion will be when the Messiah, Jesus, puts His feet on the Mount of Olives at the end of the great tribulation. He will then judge the nations and save the remnant of His people, Israel. Under strong conviction of sin, worked by the Holy Spirit, they will grieve over their terrible sins, pray for pardon and mercy, and accept Jesus as Messiah and Saviour:

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn… They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, This is My people, and each one will say, the Lord is my God" (Zech. 12:10 and 13:9).

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes!! There is spiritual Israel and physical Israel and God has eternal love for both.

"For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you… I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgements and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people and I will be your God" (Ezek. 36:24-28).

The day of Israel’s national conversion will be when the Messiah, Jesus, puts His feet on the Mount of Olives at the end of the great tribulation. He will then judge the nations and save the remnant of His people, Israel. Under strong conviction of sin, worked by the Holy Spirit, they will grieve over their terrible sins, pray for pardon and mercy, and accept Jesus as Messiah and Saviour:

"And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn… They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, This is My people, and each one will say, the Lord is my God" (Zech. 12:10 and 13:9).
Great verses there!

D

Dave L

There is only one people of God, Israel. And Jesus and believers are that people.

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.” (Galatians 3:16) (KJV 1900)

“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” (Galatians 3:29) (KJV 1900)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! God's love for the His chosen Jewish people is eternal.
"In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23).

The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart. There won’t be a single unsaved Jew. God says:

"This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord, for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more" (Jer. 31:33-34)

D

Dave L

Yes!!! God's love for the His chosen Jewish people is eternal.
"In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23).

The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart. There won’t be a single unsaved Jew. God says:

"This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord, for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more" (Jer. 31:33-34)
That is speaking about us. Not the unbelieving Jews that rejected Christ. We are gentiles grafted into Israel.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a """Jewish man""", saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23).

The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart. """There won’t be a single unsaved Jew. God says:"" Romans 11:26

D

Dave L

"In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a """Jewish man""", saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you" (Zech. 8:23).

The saved remnant of Israel will be united in their love for God and serve Him with their whole heart. """There won’t be a single unsaved Jew. God says:"" Romans 11:26

Romans actually says the only way to be reattached to Israel is through accepting Christ.

“And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.” (Romans 11:23) (KJV 1900)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her skill! If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy" (Ps. 137:5-6).

D

Dave L

"If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her skill! If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy" (Ps. 137:5-6).
“But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.” (Galatians 4:26) (KJV 1900)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will soon return and set His feet down on the Mount. of Olives and set up His kingdom in Jerusalem and rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords with us raptured believers that return with HIM!! PTL.

D

Dave L

Jesus will soon return and set His feet down on the Mount. of Olives and set up His kingdom in Jerusalem and rule as King of Kings and Lord of Lords with us raptured believers that return with HIM!! PTL.
This will be in the New Heavens and Earth.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No!! The re-newed by fire to perfection earth will be after the 1000 millennial reign =when satan is defeated and cast into the eternal lake of fire!!

D

Dave L

No!! The re-newed by fire to perfection earth will be after the 1000 millennial reign =when satan is defeated and cast into the eternal lake of fire!!
There is no millennium. Jesus never taught such a thing. This is why the Jews rejected him because he said the kingdom is spiritual.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is bound for 1000 years and earth will have peace with the rule OF Jesus with us raptures believers that returned with Him!! PTL.
Rev. 20:1-3

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.