God Hates All Workers Of Iniquity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
ps 5:The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.The worker of Iniquity is a peculiar sinner, not your average sinner, but sinners that are gulity of particular crimes, and that not so much of a moral crimes, of the flesh, but that of religous crimes of the pride and deceitfulness of their hearts.The new testament, Jesus in fact gives us commentary on this group of sinners in matt 7:22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.The them, jesus is referring to are those in matt 7 22..And notice the description he gives them..not crackheads, prostitutes, theives, drunkards..and ect..but them that make a sincere profession of faith in him..and who believed they had worked for his kingdom and cause, these are the ones that Jesus is designating workers of inquity, and defines ps 5 5 for us..Notice again the context of matt 7 that culminates in the condemnation of these workers of iniquity..14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. You see why now they claim and believed they did many wonderful works in Jesus christ name..because they were false prophets vs 15These false prophets also led many many astray..notive verse 1313Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: The only ones they didnt sucessfully lead astray was the elect of God..matt 24:11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before. The question one needs to ask themselves is, am i a worker of iniquity, not a whore or fornicator, or drunkard, or drug addict, but a very sincere religous person, believing i have accepted christ and am working good for his kingdom causes, yes, such as these, are workers of iniquity, and those whom Gods hate..ps 5 5..__________________

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No one disputes this savedbygrace but you are trying to use these verese's to disprove the Law of love they neighbor You can not use God Words against itself you create a contrdiction .... This is a particular Group at paticular times commiting spritual adultry, Heres all the verse's that usr IniquityPsa 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Psa 6:8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. Psa 14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people [as] they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; [it is] that they shall be destroyed for ever: Psa 92:9 For, lo, thine enemies, O LORD, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered. Psa 94:4 [How long] shall they utter [and] speak hard things? [and] all the workers of iniquity boast themselves? Luk 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity.In the New Testament "iniquity" stands for anomia = properly, "the condition of one without law," "lawlessness" (so translated in 1 Jn 3:4

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
No one disputes this savedbygrace but you are trying to use these verese's to disprove the Law of love they neighbor
A law you dont understand..and cannot understand..you are entirely under the deception of the antichrist....i have given you the proper sense of love thy neighbor in another thread, it doesnt entail loving the enemies of God..you just ignore scripture regarding this because of your traditions..

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (savedbygrace57 @ Mar 19 2009, 07:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71040
QUOTE (Christina @ Mar 18 2009, 12:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71020
No one disputes this savedbygrace but you are trying to use these verese's to disprove the Law of love they neighbor...
A law you dont understand..and cannot understand..you are entirely under the deception of the antichrist....i have given you the proper sense of love thy neighbor in another thread, it doesnt entail loving the enemies of God..you just ignore scripture regarding this because of your traditions..Is that all you do is to make (any) threat calls around CB so you could get them to follow your religion?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (savedbygrace57 @ Mar 19 2009, 05:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71040
A law you dont understand..and cannot understand..you are entirely under the deception of the antichrist....i have given you the proper sense of love thy neighbor in another thread, it doesnt entail loving the enemies of God..you just ignore scripture regarding this because of your traditions..
I never said it did but you are incorrectly identifying who and what those enemies are and the commandment love thy neighbor doesn't specifically address this it falls under discernment that comes with knowlege and spirtual adultrey ect. You are trying to change Gods Word to suit your own religious believes. Satan and his locust army, are not our neighbors. And though it's possiable we could have a true tare as a neighbor .... Tares can be saved should they choose .... reguardless of your claims to the contrary ...Theres a differeance in us behaving Godly even if that means walking away and not listening to what lies they are spewing out their mouths, we are to hate their lies not hate everybody we might think is ungodly because they dont agree with us. And sense antichrist isnt here yet your accusations are a little ridicoulous

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
I never said it did but you are incorrectly identifying who and what those enemies are
Gods enemies are those who preach a false gospel, who pervert the right ways of the Lord..gal 1: 8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. acts 13: 9Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. 10And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
savedbygrace57As in most of your posts, you are taking a little bit of truth and spinning it. I don't know if you have children or not, but do you 'hate' your children when they do something wrong? Probably not, you still love them, but you might hate the sin. God, our Father is like that. He always loves His children but He hates their sin. Except for the one child He has already condemned.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
As in most of your posts, you are taking a little bit of truth and spinning it.
of course you would say that as you reject the truth..but your still going to be held accountable for it..

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (savedbygrace57 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71098
of course you would say that as you reject the truth..but your still going to be held accountable for it..
Okay, calm down here.If you take the scriptures you quoted above and put them into entire complete context you'll see. Many will say to me, Lord Lord! Didn't WE prophesy in your name? Didn't WE..............Look in context to who he was talking to. The pharisees took Gods laws as a work they could do themselves. They thought that if they obeyed, their own righteousness would save them. They didn't apply faith and didn't understand mercy. They were quick to judge by the law and put to death people who transgressed the Law. They didn't realize they could ask God for mercy and it would be given. Even as Lot pleaded to find just one righteous person to save Sodom and Gomorah. God said, "I will destroy them" Lot knowing God and having Faith new of Gods mercy and petitioned him.By the many who say, "WE", on the day of judgment many will try to tell God, in this sense, "But God! Didn't we do these things?" A saved man when asked by God, "Why should I let you in?" our answer would be, "Because YOU opened our eyes to belive in your Son JESUS who died on the cross for our sins and rose from the grave!"The men that would try to argue against God are people who don't truely believe, or believe that it's something they did or are doing to save their souls. Like God would have favor upon them because of what they do or who they are. By them doing this they deny the very power of Christ himself. That's what's also meant by "Having a form of Godlyness but denying the power therein."All Power and Glory to God forever! AMEN!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Okay, calm down here.If you take the scriptures you quoted above and put them into entire complete context you'll see. Many will say to me, Lord Lord! Didn't WE prophesy in your name? Didn't WE..............Look in context to who he was talking to. The pharisees took Gods laws as a work they could do themselves
Dont be decieved into thinking that the pharisees are the only ones guilty of such..