God Is Love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. - 1 John 4:8.

God found out..that giving things to people does not give him what he wanted from creating a thing. Look at Lucifer son of the morning. The most beautiful angel and creation of God. I don't really know what Lucifer had given to him.. but I know he was beautiful, pipes and music protruded from his body - wonderful creation of God. Adam, created by God - in his own image and likeness, and brilliant to name all the animals. They failed miserably. But their biggest failure was they did not love God.

Both Adam and Lucifer failed God and could not give him what he wanted. What he wanted was what he had with his Son and that was reciprocating love. The Father loved the Son, and the Son loved the Father.

If giving things to people could give God what he wanted - we would all probably be millionaires or whatever it would take to make people love without obstruction. Because God..like us..or should say us like God..would like to be loved. So he put his Son in failed humanity so we could have a love even if my love failed - his Son would never fail his Father. The reciprocating love between the Father and the Son still exists in me.

When my sheepish love fails like it does - the love of the Son in me loves the Father. And Father still loves the Son.

How do we handle such a great love affair as this.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )
3 that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:1-5.

Reactions: Lambano

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. - 1 John 4:8.

God found out..that giving things to people does not give him what he wanted from creating a thing. Look at Lucifer son of the morning. The most beautiful angel and creation of God. I don't really know what Lucifer had given to him.. but I know he was beautiful, pipes and music protruded from his body - wonderful creation of God. Adam, created by God - in his own image and likeness, and brilliant to name all the animals. They failed miserably. But their biggest failure was they did not love God.

Both Adam and Lucifer failed God and could not give him what he wanted. What he wanted was what he had with his Son and that was reciprocating love. The Father loved the Son, and the Son loved the Father.

If giving things to people could give God what he wanted - we would all probably be millionaires or whatever it would take to make people love without obstruction. Because God..like us..or should say us like God..would like to be loved. So he put his Son in failed humanity so we could have a love even if my love failed - his Son would never fail his Father. The reciprocating love between the Father and the Son still exists in me.

When my sheepish love fails like it does - the love of the Son in me loves the Father. And Father still loves the Son.

How do we handle such a great love affair as this.

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us; )
3 that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:1-5.

For many in the world it is difficult to see the love of God, Soulman. You are absolutely correct, He is Love. His greatest quality. With all the injustice in the world, people who do not realize that we live in satan's world, believe that God does not care. Sadly for most of them they will not be there to see the contrast between the way God rules over the earth, vs satans world. Hopefully they will realize that this world is not God's Kingdom.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For many in the world it is difficult to see the love of God, Soulman. You are absolutely correct, He is Love. His greatest quality. With all the injustice in the world, people who do not realize that we live in satan's world, believe that God does not care. Sadly for most of them they will not be there to see the contrast between the way God rules over the earth, vs satans world. Hopefully they will realize that this world is not God's Kingdom.

Good word.