God saved our lives

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God saved my life on may thirtieth of two thousand and six . I remember that day so clear . HE LED ME TO CHRIST JESUS .
Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .
The day for me was 30 years earlier and a very significant day indeed. My natural life may now be winding down, but my Life in Him is increasing. What a mighty God we serve!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day for me was 30 years earlier and a very significant day indeed. My natural life may now be winding down, but my Life in Him is increasing. What a mighty God we serve!
Thats right my friend . This life in this world is truly but a vapor that appears for a little while and then just vanishes away .
But to he or she who has the LORD , they shall live forever with the King . paradise awaits the lambs .
A pardise we never created or earned . JESUS paid the price of our sins that all who do believe would be saved .
You are prayed for my friend .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends on 5h February God saved our lives( mine & sister s life).

He also protected our bodies ( organs , bones etc) from some major injuries , which could have happened to both.

Praise God!
God has saved my life on numerous occasions. He does that.