God says==no weapon forged against me will prevail!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a great promise from God!!
God says==no weapon forged against me will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a great promise from God!!
God says==no weapon forged against me will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

Welcome to the forum...that said.....but why don't you "take a breath"...and join in some of the existing threads and get to know the people, instead of just starting one new thread after the other, and showing no interest in what others have to say!!
So...slow down a bit , take a breath, and be blessed.

Reactions: pia

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shucks, I picked a slow walking, deep thinking old man with a staff for an avatar. Should've picked a quick draw, shoot from the hip gunslinger. God have mercy on me.

Sorry! But I must hurry and try to get as much Truth of God's Word posted here

j/k.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anther sign of the last days is the huge increase of mockers and scoffers===
2 Peter 3:3
The Coming Day of the Lord
3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, Where is the promise of His coming?

Reactions: Pisteuo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That is what they tell me when I try to sign in!!
ok, you are here posting, so apparently that is not true, or at least we are getting the wrong impression or something. Are you getting warning PMs (which i guess you should not make public), or are you just maybe misreading an opening banner or something?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok, you are here posting, so apparently that is not true, or at least we are getting the wrong impression or something. Are you getting warning PMs (which i guess you should not make public), or are you just maybe misreading an opening banner or something?
persecution complex, maybe? meaning that we all have one, i guess, is that maybe yours just acting up or something?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
i thought you were banned? :)

You so often manage to makeme laugh,you have a very quick wit. :D
I appreciate that!

What would you think if you get this message??

Baptist Christian Forums - Error
Your IP address has been banned.

Then maybe you have been on this site before , but forgot.

Maybe you were banned, especially if you never joined in any other part of the forum but kept posting " panic threads"...
God is never in a hurry. Heaven sake, He said " Behold I come quickly" and He is still coming.
In HIS time He will call " time no longer". I personally don't understand your panic. If God is with you, then He is with you. Trust Him. You seem to think that the weight of the world is on your shoulders...but just trust Him.
Elijah also thought that..then God said to him, "I have 7000 others who also have not bowed the knee to Baal. "

I agree with the others here...IF you were banned there is no way that you could be posting!! Ever thought of NOT logging out? o_O
I never log out of anything...it's faster that way...but there again..no one else uses my laptop...so it's safe for me to do that.

Be blessed

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post is to the mockers and scoffers that think there is no hurry==

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? 2 Peter 3:3-4 Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will you meet Jesus as your final judge???

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My post is to the mockers and scoffers that think there is no hurry==

3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? 2 Peter 3:3-4 Are you ready to meet Jesus as your Lord and Savior or will you meet Jesus as your final judge???

Sorry, I STILL have no idea what your panic is all about.
I do not find it scriptural to panic. Jesus was never in a hurry...He knew that God's timing was perfect.

I think you may be in a wrong forum...the people here are already Christians, many are mature Christians, some for many decades...you are "preaching to the converted!!"

Mocker or not..I still say that God is in control, there is no "hurry".
Jesus upset people because He took His time and was " four days late" according to some, in getting to Lazarus. But His time was God's time.

My old pastor taught us, and I have never forgotten it ...he said:-
"You can test the spirit...God leads, but Satan drives."
I am not judging you, I judge for myself , I listen for the "still small voice" when I read posts.
You "to me" seem more driven than led.
John 10 " My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
Anyway, I just wanted to say- relax, the people on this Site are safe, they do actually know God...no need to panic on their behalf.
Bless you...

Reactions: Pisteuo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post is to the many lost that drop in to see if God is real!! Not to those that think they have it made !!!
Matthew 24:44
Jesus says==So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:42
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come.
Luke 21:36
So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen and to stand before the Son of Man."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay, got it.....whatever you say.
Have a good day then...

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What would you think if you get this message??

Your IP address has been banned.

Yes!!! I think this is a huge ==

i would think that that forum banned you--but you made it sound as if the mods here had banned you or something...ok then.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post is to the many lost that drop in to see if God is real!! Not to those that think they have it made !!!
Matthew 24:44
Jesus says==So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
Matthew 24:42
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day on which your Lord will come.
Luke 21:36
So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen and to stand before the Son of Man."

Yes!! God Loves You little Man But Know Your Place in Creation. Do not be wise in your own estimation. Romans 12:16
If even the moon has no brightness And the stars are not pure in His sight, 6How much less man, that maggot, And the son of man, that worm!" Job 25:6
"Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you," declares the LORD, "and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 41:14
Yes!! Little man needs to learn who and what he is compared to Almighty God =Little man compared to Almighty God is a worm on a germ on a worm on a germ.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Yes! Little men as compared to Almighty God are like a germ on a worm on a germ!!
imo the parable is being misunderstood, and all the hairs of our heads are numbered. So i disagree wadr. There is a different scenario meant for that concept. The faithful are the Body of Christ.