God should save everyone with the law intact. what say you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:17 "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil."
Matthew 5:18 "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

how is the Law fulfiled? by Faith, for God have made once and for all the nessary sacrifice. for without Faith you cannot please God.

Romans 3:28 "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law."
Romans 3:29 "Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:"
Romans 3:30 "Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."
Romans 3:31 "Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law."

so the deeds/work of the Law? animal sacrifice no more. righteousness is obtain in belief in Jesus the Christ, for therein is the righteousness, his sacrifice to believe in him. Romans 1:17 "For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

and having this FAITH in Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 1:9 "Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,"
1 Timothy 1:10 "For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"
1 Timothy 1:11 "According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust."
1 Timothy 1:12 "And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;"

so faith in Jesus Christ is our righteousness of the LAW, whosoever believe, and is baptized shall be saved.

now for those without the LAW.... Romans 2:11 "For there is no respect of persons with God."
Romans 2:12 "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;"
Romans 2:13 "(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."
Romans 2:14 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:"
Romans 2:15 "Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)"

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: LouisWilliams

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what about all the sins I've already committed?
as with what cooper said, all your past sins are forgiven, because of Christ. Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

now as new born babes, if we sin, confess it, and we're "FORGIVEN. 1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"