GOD Spirit, Will Reveal To Us The Truth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tuesday 8-22-23 3rd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Elul 5 5783, 63rd Summer Day

Continued from:

An individual or group which is continually growing in truth, and grace and knowledge of Christ, therefore, the evidence shows, has the Spirit of God. Any organization which resists new revealed truth, or denies it or shrugs it off with a spirit of apathy and neglect shows it either does not have the Spirit of God, or else that Spirit is fast disappearing from their ranks, being grieved by their carnal, selfish, rebellious attitude!

Paul wrote, \But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath REVEALED them unto us BY HIS SPIRIT; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep THINGS OF GOD" {Cor. 2:9-10}.

Paul explains, \Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God"{v.12}.

How, then, can we recognize the Spirit of God? What are it's fruits?

Knowledge alone is not the answer. Impressive buildings are not the answer. Beautiful buildings, landscaping, lush campuses, and mass circulation magazines are not the answer. If you look to those things, you will be deceived.

The apostle Paul wrote, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law (Gal.5:22-23}.

The Key to recognizing any group or individual who is truly Christ is to do what Jesus said, -- LOOK AT THE FRUITS! The fruits of God's Spirit are listed above. Study them carefully and then compare the real acts, actions, and BEHAVIOR of any group, Church or individual with these Biblical Criteria. Only then can you be sure of finding a true Church of God with which to fellowship!

So many have gone astray, today, and get their minds off of this fundamental truth. They would try to convince you that the proof of \God's Church" is merely Biblical understanding and knowledge. But even the Pharisees had that! And Jesus said to them, \Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"{Matt. 23:33).

Those who try to convince you that the way to discover the true 'Church of God" usually have an ulterior motive; they want you to join them and they alone constitute the true end-time representatives of the Church of God! Why do they want to do this? They seek your money, your tithes and offerings; they seek to DEVOUR you!

Paul wrote of those kinds of ministers, when he said, "O foolish Galatians, who hat bewitched you, that ye should not obey the TRUTH, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

"Are ye so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain" (Gal.3:1-4).

To be continued:

Love, Walter And Debbie

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the SPIRIT of GOD reveals TRUTH . The Spirit of GOD testifies OF THE SON .
not budda or some other false religoin and just have some love . That be a lie from hades .
THE SPIRIT of GOD testifies OF and glorifies JESUS CHRIST .
Just a friendly reminder to all , so that none ever once goes down that road , that very very broad
road of this other wordly love that tries to sell folks an idea that it dont matter what religion one followed
so long as they had love they were fine . CAUSE first , THAT AINT LOVE to let souls die in sin .
Second they will die in their sin IF THEY BELIEVE NOT THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
And thirdly , if any love rejoice not in the TRUTH but rather in a lie , THEN IT AINT LOVE and it AINT COMING FROM GOD .
Any love , any idea that contradicts what JESUS said and taught , well let us just agree its coming from the devil and not GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
many claim to have the SPIRIT of GOD these days .
But the last time i checked JESUS had THIS to say about the comforter , the SPIRIT .
That JESUS had to go away , for if HE , JESUS , went not away the COMFORTER could not come .
AND WHEN HE comes HE WILL TESTIFY OF ME .
I will not leave you comfortless , I WILL COME TO YOU . NOTICE HE SAID I WILL COME TO YOU .
so how come todays men who cliam they have THE SPIRIT
seem to be DENYING THE WORDS OF JESUS CONCERING SALVATION . I mean JESUS dont come to us
to DENY HIMSELF now DO HE .
YEAH i am putting a foot in the rear of the all inclusive false love lie . cause it is a LIE and it wont save one soul .
BY grace , however , i happen to KNOW WHO SAVES . HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST , NOW BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
That is this lambs MOTTO people . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST cause nutting else gonna save ya .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All day long my foot gonna be up the rear of the all inclusive false love lie . All day long .
And all day long i am gonna point to FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE that saves .
And if our faith be dead then it aint faith . SO let us learn well ALL biblical doctrine .
Now lift those hands peoples , cause i do beleive its LORD Praising and LORD thanking time in the building and round the world .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you referring to the lie that Jesus doesn't torture people forever?
I am referring to the love lie that tries to say folks who follow budda , or any other religoin of satan ,
OF WHICH there are many , like ISLAM and etc .
Trying to say that if they had this love stuff and did good to others they are saved and know GOD . ITS A LIE FROM THE DEVIL pardner .
And if anyone also comes and preaches a jesus and a love that seems to honor SINS , ITS A LIE FROM HELL TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you referring to the lie that Jesus doesn't torture people forever?
You all are zealous for preaching a false hope , a false love that will save none and CAME NOT FROM GOD .
As for me , ITS BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST that i am gonna spout . All else is dead end vanity
and will save none but condmen all who bought into it and taught it . That would include
every one who tried their best to say things like GODS LOVE IS BROAD and even other religoins have their own way to HIM .
KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT .........................................
cause if you do , ITS A LIE FROM HELL . TIME TO PREACH as JESUS DID , BELIEVE YE IN HIM
as the apostles did , BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
AND ER apostle also shook the dust off his feet against those who heard and yet refused to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all are zealous for preaching a false hope , a false love that will save none and CAME NOT FROM GOD .

So it's a "false hope" to hope that Jesus doesn't torture people forever? Ok. Let me ask you. How many different methods does Jesus use to inflict maximum pain on people?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it's a "false hope" to hope that Jesus doesn't torture people forever? Ok. Let me ask you. How many different methods does Jesus use to inflict maximum pain on people?
Its a false hope to allow other religions , unrepentant homosexuals and any other
to believe they are fine as is and accepted by GOD no matter what they do or believe . ITS A LIE from satan .
AND oh yes satan can say GOD is love , but beware his all inclusive broad road lie . CAUSE IT AINT LOVE
and it cometh not of GOD . Tribes of all peoples , of all religoins are unifying more and more
under the love that cometh of the dragon . WHICH aint love at all . YOU BESS NOT BE IN THAT BOAT .