God the Savior : is Jesus the Lord. (more on the Trinity)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is another way to understand the : Trinity.

Genesis says.. 'Let US create man, in OUR image".. So, >Us and OUR<, can't be singular, no matter what devil led scholarship tells you otherwise.

So, when you read where Jesus said....>"when you've seen me, you've seen the Father", and "I and the Father are one", and "I am from above and you are from below", and that Jesus said ""HE is (I am) the Living Bread who came down from Heaven".. its a good idea to believe it, as the Bible does not lie.

= Jesus stated 2x that He and Father are the same.....and then He stated 2x that He came DOWN from Heaven.

Now, we know that Jesus became a man, on earth, with a body, Virgin born, but before He "came down", Christ was "UP there".
So, that was not Jesus in a Body.. UP THERE.. which tells us that Jesus up there, is WHO and WHAT exactly?
He had no body until he was Virgin born on earth, so UP THERE, where He said He came from, ... what was He? and WHO was He?
In General most "scholarship" does not know, so just ignore all that is the best idea, generally speaking.

This is where John 1 comes into play, as it says that Jesus was the WORD..Who was God..

Our"daily bread" is the Scriptures, and Jesus said that He is the "Living Bread". "The WORD made Flesh".
So, where was He located UP THERE?.. .as the WORD, pre-incarnate?

A.) He was IN God.

How do you know?
Well, God is "A" Spirit.......and this is the Holy Spirit.
= Now, when you read Romans 8:9, you'll notice that is says that the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ are the SAME SPIRIT. = The Holy Spirit
So, its impossible for the same SPIRIT, to not be the same......= God.
Then you look at 2 Corinthians 3:17, and there it is again... "Jesus the Lord is that SPIRIT". = Holy Spirit.
And what Spirit does God have, who is "A" Spirit? John 4:24...... He is the Holy Spirit.
So, now you have multiple verses that say that Christ was in Heaven, and came down, and is the same Holy Spirit as God..
2 are 1.
And the Holy Spirit is 3.

Thats 3 in One. = Trinity.

One more for you reader.

In John 20:22, Jesus Gave the 11 Apostles the Holy Spirit, ..Jesus GAVE MEN the HOLY Spirit.

Readers.. only GOD can do that......exactly as Adam received it from God the Father in Genesis 2:7

There is GOD the Son, as the GOD man JESUS, doing what GOD the Father did..... = Giving the Holy Spirit.
Only GOD can do that Reader.... and THEY BOTH(2) did.

So, let no deceiver, and no deceiving Scholarship keep you from the truth, as they will if they can., as that is what "doctrines of Devils" is all about.
Hebrews 13:9

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I have no idea what Moses believed about the Trinity, as this Theological concept came along thousands of years after Moses died.

If i could interview Moses, im sure He would agree that God is the Father, Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is them both.
He might not call this the "Trinity", but im certain He would agree that those 3 are One.

If i asked him..>"do you believe Jesus was telling the truth when He said...>"If you've SEEN ME.... you've SEEN the Father"......Moses would say... Ive seen them both.... and they are indeed 2 who are ONE.

A.) "let US make man in OUR image"..

Has any trinitarian ever pointed out to you that “God is the Father, Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is both of them” isn’t what trinitarianism teaches?

“God is the Father, Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is both of them“ isn’t the Trinity.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
For readers who may be wondering, here is what I - Jewish unitary monotheist, not a trinitarian - believe:

God is the Father, Christ is the word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is both of them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Has any trinitarian ever pointed out to you that “God is the Father, Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is both of them” isn’t what trinitarianism teaches?

“God is the Father, Christ is the Word made flesh, and the Holy Spirit is both of them“ isn’t the Trinity.

Classic Trinity teaching teaches that there are 3 "persons"... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

The reason i teach "God the Word" is because Christ was the Word (who became Flesh), as God, John 1, before He became the Son in the Flesh.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Classic Trinity teaching teaches that there are 3 "persons"... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.

The reason i teach "God the Word" is because Christ was the Word, as God, John 1, before He became the Son.

I like your phrase “Classic Trinity,” it’s a suitable description for historic trinitarianism.

You aren’t a trinitarian.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I like your phrase “Classic Trinity,” it’s a suitable description for historic trinitarianism.

You aren’t a trinitarian.

Im a bible believer.

I am seminary trained, and i have received training in manuscript evidence, and i have read scholarship regarding a lot of bible doctrine.
I find scholars, by and large to be ego-centric and cultish., and few of them view the Holy Bible as the final authority.

You have to ask yourself......can a person who is a professional bible corrector be trusted?
Can a person who lies to you by saying..>"well, in the original greek we find that this verse in the bible, should have been rendered".... and yet there is no such thing as the "original greek".
So, there is too much fraud, cultish teaching, and downright lying connected to "scholarship", and truthfully, this system was created to make you think they know what you can't learn and they want to be your final authority, instead of the word of God.

There is nothing wrong with studying professional scholarship, as long as you realize that it can be wrong, what they are teaching.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Im a bible believer.

I am seminary trained, and i have received training in manuscript evidence, and i have read scholarship regarding a lot of bible doctrine.
I find scholars, by and large to be ego-centric and cultish., and few of them view the Holy Bible as the final authority.

You have to ask yourself......can a person who is a professional bible corrector be trusted?
Can a person who lies to you by saying..>"well, in the original greek we find that this verse in the bible, should have been rendered".... and yet there is no such thing as the "original greek".
So, there is too much fraud, cultish teaching, and downright lying connected to "scholarship", and truthfully, this system was created to make you think they know what you can't learn and they want to be your final authority, instead of the word of God.

There is nothing wrong with studying professional scholarship, as long as you realize that it can be wrong, what they are teaching.

I have the same technical training. We both know that you and aren’t a trinitarian. We both know that I’m not a trinitarian.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have the same technical training. We both know that you and aren’t a trinitarian. We both know that I’m not a trinitarian.

I believe that God is Father, Word, Son, Spirit.

Incarnate Word became Only Begotten Son in Flesh, so that is spiritually, exactly the same.

So, God is the 3, ..... He is the "US" who made man in "OUR" image, by the Holy Spirit as the means.

God is a Tri-part Being....... who made man in His "own" image, as a Tripart, because God is 3 in 1.

Man is :

Body
Soul
Spirit

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I believe that God is Father, Word, Son, Spirit.

Incarnate Word became Only Begotten Son in Flesh, so that is spiritually, exactly the same.

So, God is the 3, ..... He is the "US" who made man in "OUR" image, by the Holy Spirit as the means.

God is a Tri-part Being....... who made man in His "own" image, as a Tripart, because God is 3 in 1.

Man is :

Body
Soul
Spirit

Readers should compare that with what you call “Classic Trinity”. It’s readily apparent that it’s not the same.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Readers should compare that with what you call “Classic Trinity”. It’s readily apparent that it’s not the same.

Well, as i told RichR...

the 3 -in-1, is classically taught as 3 persons in one God head.

My teaching isn't countering that, its actually clarifying it for the Bible student., so that its understood that Creation, is manifested through the WORD, who is Jesus (the Christ) pre-incarnate.
John 1

That is proven by John 1:10 and Colossians 1:16 and John 20:22

Im not teaching 4 in 1, im teaching HOW Jesus is The WORD of Creation, vs just listing Him as the 2nd (Person) of the Trinity as this helps Bible students understand the act of Creation as it was performed by God through the WORD who is Christ, pre-incarnate.

Last edited:

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well, as i told RichR...

the 3 -in-1, is classically taught as 3 persons in one God head.

My teaching isn't countering that, its actually clarifying it for the Bible student., so that its understood that Creation, is manifested through the WORD, who is Jesus (the Christ) pre-incarnate.
John 1

That is proven by John 1:10 and Colossians 1:16 and John 20:22

Im not teaching 4 in 1, im teaching HOW Jesus is The WORD of Creation, vs just listing Him as the 2nd (Person) of the Trinity as this helps Bible students understand the act of Creation as it was performed by God through the WORD who is Christ, pre-incarnate.

My question: Does it matter to those who teach and believe “Classic Trinity”?

Their spiritual ancestors would have tortured you, then burned you and your writings at the stake. (They would have done that to me too, but not for the same reason.)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My question: Does it matter to those who teach and believe “Classic Trinity”?

Their spiritual ancestors would have tortured you, then burned you and your writings at the stake. (They would have done that to me too, but not for the same reason.)

Its always the Scholars who want to burn you and crucify you.

For example.....John Calvin. He had no objection to having your head cut off or having you burned alive, if you didnt believe in the Doctrine of the Trinity.
Just ask Michael Servetus ..

His "cult teaching that damned Him to the Stake"..was......""""I just dont see God as 3.... yet.""""
So, he didnt agree, (Yet) and they burned him for it, instead of allowing him some more time.....

Reactions: Matthias
Status
Not open for further replies.